FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Plus 44

jds10912
new band by former blink-182 members Travis Barker and Mark Hoppus, recently released a second song apparently called "Lycanthrope"
it is different from their first song "No It Isn't", and if you liked this song or any of the Untitled blink album, i would suggest you check this song out

www.plusfortyfour.com
anxiety1
not herd them yet,

at least there not hyping themselves up like angels and airwaves did.

i quite like marks songs, but it was always toms voice that done it for me in blink to be honest
snowboardalliance
anxiety1 wrote:
but it was always toms voice that done it for me in blink to be honest

For sure, I'd say his voice was great in blink. Not sure how I feel about plus 44 yet, AVA is sort of...i don't know boring. I mean just the same stuff over and over. Then again, I think blink has gone downhill after take off your pants and jacket.
missmurder
Just listened to it. I would say not as good as old blink, but definitely better than Angels and Airwaves. They are coming to town next month, I might just check em out!
GProject
I've just had a quick listen to "No It Isn't" and I've got to say that I quite like it. I'm looking forward to hearing the first +44 album to get a real feel for the direction they've gone post-blink.
Moey
All I've heard is No It Isn't. They gotta change their site though, there hasnt been much there for the past year Wink
Doomedduck
I heard No it isn't

Really good song! I'm impressed, at least. Looking forward to new songs by Plus 44

'This isn't just goodbye, this is I cant stand you'... Wink
Vlien
I used to really dislike Blink182, but these songs actually sounded OK, even good!