FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Death of a president shows Bush assassination

diverden
Mwilliams
What is the name of this movie? An how did they have chicago police cars in britian when they filmed the scene?
Lord Klorel
lyndonray
I dislike W as much as the next guy, but I think a movie about him being blasted is pretty stupid, and is a waste of time. What is the whole point? People really need to find better ways of using their money, like giving it to me for example. Friggin morons.
mephisto73
Just speculation. Silly thing to make a movie about.
joshumu
From what i get, its just a small part of the plot. Who knows? Might be good.
S3nd K3ys
Looks like a good movie about Cheney's America. Yes, kiddies, Bush is very docile compared to Cheney. If something happened to Bush today, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and a few other countries would be toast by next month. Cheney is not the type of person Bush is. Bush is working both sides to achieve his means, Cheney will only work one side; death and destruction to ALL who threaten the USA in ANY way.

Cheney won't put up with the kind of crap Bush does. And this filmmaker knows that. At this point in the game, I hope Cheney doesn't become President. But 5 or 10 years from now, if we keep playing Mr. Niceguy like we've been doing for 30 years, we won't have a choice.

I look forward to seeing the movie.
Nameless
I don't see anything wrong with it. Kicking up a fuss about a fictional movie is stupid. Speculating in a film about an assassination of Bush is no worse than a movie such as Matrix speculating about the future of humanity. If anything the Maxtrix is worse because it's on a larger scale. Rolling Eyes
S3nd K3ys
Nameless wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with it. Kicking up a fuss about a fictional movie is stupid. Speculating in a film about an assassination of Bush is no worse than a movie such as Matrix speculating about the future of humanity. If anything the Maxtrix is worse because it's on a larger scale. Rolling Eyes

Some people are offended that it portrayed Bush's face. The Matrix did not single out a single real person the way Death of a Pres did. Some would argue it went beyond free speach.

I suppose it's a matter of interpretation.

Nameless wrote:
If anything the Maxtrix is worse because it's on a larger scale. Rolling Eyes

You sure? Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing