FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Battlefield 2

What do you think about Battlefield 2 ?
Excellent
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Very good
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Good
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Average
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

matters
Hi !

Do you know Battlefield 2 ? And what do you think about it ?

Personally I think that this is best game of war on line Very Happy, because there are a lot of possibility to play (you can drive cars, planes, helicopters or you can use a lot of arms fixed and movable), and there are many severs all over the world.

Arrow If you don’t know that this game exist, TRY IT Exclamation

Bye.
Stickman
I have played the demo, and I'm thinking of buying this game, IMO it is the best Shooter ever, on the PC.
I like that you can fly planes, and drive boats Razz It's a feature which most Shooters don't have.

But the best shooter ever will always be HALO Very Happy
matters
Hi !

I have played HALO (the first) and I was very disappointed about it.
But, there are a lot of people who said that HALO 2 is th best shooter game, then I think i will try the demo next week-end.

But BF2 is for me a best shooter game.Very Happy

Bye
coozy
Battlefiels is the best game. BF series is perfeck. My favorite battlefield vietnam... Smile
new user
People say it's fantastic, but I think it's an average shooter and I'm not interested in buying it... Rolling Eyes
Varo
Its ok but its not a great game. There are several factors like their bullet cone. Aim should be pixel perfect in a fps game since that encourages players to saty and keep their skill honed. Its kind of a turn down when your hitting someone but it doesnt register on account of bullet cone. Also they have 0 custom map support. Like novalogic has the right idea about custom maps that they remian server side. In bf2 the maps have to be server side and on the clients computer. The bf2 maps run around 30 mb too. Also they are investing to much into "booster packs" rather then the orginal game. Its ok it could go alot farther though.
TonkPilz
Actually there is allot of custom map servers and support for bf2 but these server usually don't show on top of the browser.

and most custom map server use a mod server side and client side needed that allows u to download the maps on a set speed usually 20 -25kbps and 3 peers at any given time max

cant remember the name of the mod ... Sad
but most costum maps are bull
TeamPwn
Yeah the custom maps are pretty crap. The expansion added some good new ones though.
Varo
TonkPilz wrote:
Actually there is allot of custom map servers and support for bf2 but these server usually don't show on top of the browser.

and most custom map server use a mod server side and client side needed that allows u to download the maps on a set speed usually 20 -25kbps and 3 peers at any given time max

cant remember the name of the mod ... Sad
but most costum maps are bull

Well yes they have custom map servers but if you dont have a map thats in their server rotation you can't play it. So therefore you get kicked which kinda sucks. If you played a game like joint operations typhoon rising (by novalogic) which it was really really really buggy but they had the right idea about custom maps. The map had to only be on the server and the client ccould play it. Which rocked since you could put any map on the server and anyone could play rather then having to dl it. Just saying the way bf2 has it set up killed the map community. While novalogic has/had a pretty healthy one.
TrueFact
for war games i prefer Call of Duty 2 and CoD United Offensive as it have very realistic weapons and have the mods system and maps. For BF2 i played only a part of the demo it's great but sure not the way i like it.
gh0stface
If you really wanted to find out what people thought of this game, you would've used the search options. Then you would've found these duplicate threads:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-3188.html
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-50594.html

I advise you to read the rules.

-Locked-