FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Disappearing Images?

DivineConclave
Just wondering what's going on with my site. All of my images are where they belong and the links are correct. it was working just fine... then suddenly, the images aren't showing up... like they're not there or the link is pointing to the wrong place.

reference at
http://divineconclave.frih.net
ock1991
looks like theres something wrong with the server's configuration. if you would go to any directories under your subdomain (e.g. for yours, divineconclave.frih.net/index_assets/) there'll be a internal server error page..... regular images shouldn't be affected by permission settings (unless even read is disabled). So i conclude the server's being worked on currently.
Rhysige
Either being worked on or is just plain down -_-
mistuh griddlez
yeah probably because mines doing the same thing........(so is alot of other peoples') Crying or Very sad I hope it gets fixed...
DivineConclave
Excellent. Thanks guys. That was actually the answer I was hoping for. That's what I thought it was, but I wanted to be sure since usually when they're doing something, I get a 404 (more often than i would like though, actually) instead of weird image failures.

So, thanks again. Smile
shoes22
For me it can't even access the CSS stylesheet so my page ends up looking like crap... Mad
budazz
No! I think the hotlink protection is turn on... sometimes it makes the images disappear.. or mybe your folder of your images is not properly match with your html code/// try to check them..
mistuh griddlez
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-50221.html

^actually that's the problem^
DivineConclave
budazz wrote:
No! I think the hotlink protection is turn on... sometimes it makes the images disappear.. or mybe your folder of your images is not properly match with your html code/// try to check them..

It was something with frihost. As I said in above posts, everything was pointing where it needed to point and everything was working fine moments before. I didn't touch anything. And again, I didn't touch anything and it's working fine.
Bondings
DivineConclave wrote:
budazz wrote:

It was something with frihost. As I said in above posts, everything was pointing where it needed to point and everything was working fine moments before. I didn't touch anything. And again, I didn't touch anything and it's working fine.

Yes it was Server 2, take a look at the posts here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-50221.html .