FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Image loading/Domain problem

Scott
I recently bought a domain for my frihost account, everything seems to work fine from my computer, but when I access my page through someone elses computer, using my new domain, none of the images load. However if I try to access my page through my Frihost subdomain, the images load fine. Both the domain and my Frihost subdomain definitley lead to the same place. In the image tags I just give the name of the image (image.gif), not the full path. Perhaps if I used the full pathname it would work, but that seems like a waste of space. Any help solving this problem would be greatly appreciated!

New domain: www.electrn.ca
Frihost Subdomain: www.sgn.frihost.net
Bondings
Scott, this has nothing to do with your website, it's the server; most Apache requests except for html are currently blocked due to a spam complaint/spammer. I'm hoping to have this resolved as fast as possible.
Scott
I'm still having the problem, I'm just curious if the server problem has been fixed.

(Sorry for my big negative point count! I've been away for awhile and really busy.)
Scott
Anyone know? Sad
Bondings
This is actually a completely different problem than what I posted above. My apologies.

Could it be that you enabled the hotlinking protection, but forgot to add/allow that domain?
jayandsilo
is that apache thing still active because it would explain why i cant delte files belong to it
Bondings
jayandsilo wrote:
is that apache thing still active because it would explain why i cant delte files belong to it

No that's yet another problem. If you really want a few files (or directories) removed, please pm the exact locations to me and I'll remove them myself.
Scott
I think that was exactly the problem Bondings! Thanks!