FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

look at my new site

holo255
could you please go to my new site and rate it for me here. its a soccer website but i dont know what els to put on it please report back to me here please.
thanks

the URL is:
http://www.freewebs.com/football-4-all
spaz-o
I'm not really into football, but you're site's pretty boring. And it hasn't really got much to it, so there's not much to say about it...

RRR
Kyoushu
Yeah, I agree with spaz-o, the site has very little conent so there's not much to rate except the fact that you have good choices in freeweb's designs.
Alie
Freewebs.com toolbar is slowing your site. Font on the ingex page is to big - change it to standart size. Colour gamma is nice, I like it.

You wrote in the bottom of a page "all rigts reserved" - will be better if you'll write there something else, or I'll begin ot believe that you really have rights to publish FIFA news. Wink

Overall: change hosting if freewebs forces you to put this toolbar. Change header picture - this one is nice but isn't looks like football header. Change font size.

Your site is boring because it's static.
Jaan
Hey! you're not using Frihost! Nice site though. Freewebs has ads though, switch to Frihost! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
holo255
ok thanks for your advise i will changa a few things add videos and i am trying to get a frihost site.
jayzee
your site's header is nice try to add more stuff to ur site like football videos world cup photographs . things like tht will spice up ur site.
{name here}
Simple design, but the text needs to be smaller and proofread.
otaku
I'm actually a pretty huge football fan. Glad to see the site. Nice header image by the way.

In the Results part I suggest making all the tables the same width, that way it's easier to read.

In the Live scores the tables are kinda hard to focus on. Again I'd suggest making them all the same width.

I agree you need to liven it up a little. Photos and video are a good start. Even Youtube videos would work. (I'd suggest searching for Ronaldinho on Youtube.)

Hope that helped,
Matt
holo256
ok have taken all your advice and will be putting some videos on shortly to liven it up. by the way i will be changing the way i put the scores up soon so there will be no boxes. thanks for all your help

P.S. i used to be holo255