FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Einsteinbrain!

datter
Give this a watch sometime.

Quote:
Japanese professor Kenji Sugimoto has a long-standing fascination with the brain of Albert Einstein. In the early nineties he travelled to the United States in search of it.

Video at youtube (in multiple parts)

datter
a.Bird
I only watched part 1 but so far I am ecstatically intregued by this mystery. Thanks for the link.
nilsmo
The introductory message is odd... It seems to be a very rare film from Sweden.
krrish
Well, I've a very slow internet connection.

STILL I DOWNLOADED THE VIDEO USING "VIDEO DOWNLOADER"

Yes, that firefox extension makes you to copy video from all sites.

I'M A BIG FAN OF EINSTEIN, thank's for showing me such a great site, but the problem is I've a slow internet connection, now I'm downloading the first part, I will definitely download everything.
Thanks again!
crimson_aria
Wow, this is really interesting. Thanks. I've watched part 1 only. I'll watch the other parts later.
datter
Glad to have been of service.
smgamerz
Its not bad,but slow connection...it just buffer all the time.
soulman
only read the part 1, my wireless connection's speed is too slow... but thanks a lot still
saiyeek
Thanks for the link. I liked it.
allanxiao
Thanks for the link, I'll watch it at home. I'm interested in Einstein's brain as well.
bugsr00t
what happen with his brain/
coolclay
I don't think his brain is any different then anyone elses. At least not physically. So why the interset in his physical brain?
einstein
hey, that's my brain!!! lol , joking. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

anyway, nice link.
toughtrio
I dunno what ppl are gonna do with Einstein's brain, Incorporate into a body and check if he really was such a genious, and can he introduce new theories again?

How about the new einstein dismissing the Theory of Relativity Wink , jus a thought my fellow FriHosters.

Warm Regards,
jabapyth
looks cool! thanks for the link