FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Portable Flash Drives

Teragonto
What portable flash drives (pen drives) do you guys have? I have a 128MB Z4 Mobile Disk Pen Drive from Taiwan with USB 2.0 support and multiple languages in English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Japanese, and Chinese.
Saber
I have a 2gb corsair 'flash voyager'. As most(or all now) drives its usb 1 and 2, supports lots, and a ten year warrenty.

-saber
silentpark
2 gb is a good value... and they are not realy expensive.. about 40-50 Dollars for one is ok...

32mb or 64mb are today (or tomorrow?) way too small (everything up to 512 mb soon too i guess)...
Saber
yah, I got my drive for $40, and at first I thought I never would use it much.. but yah.. .Im using it for work, so its getting a lot of use. I figure that with 10 years, I allways can get it replaced if it breaks and after that ten years it will be like the 32mb(or smaller) ones now, worthless.

-saber
sickskillz
I've got 2 512mb Fujifilm and 2 265mb Fujifilm drives but I don't really use them much anymore thangs to my 30 gig video ipod Wink . They are nice to have though when you need to bring a writing project to school or to bring some stuff over a friends house.
Teragonto
I bought my pen drive in Bangladesh for TK 900 so that's why mines is only 128 MB.
($1=TK 68.70) Embarassed
magneto_ms
Min is a 1GB USB
Jaan
I got a 512mb Dell flash stick for 50$, which I thought was cheap. Apparently not though. I don't really need more.
Oh yea, there's a $15000 64GB memory stick!!! (FLASH). Now how crazy is that? 64 gigs on one small flash drive. That owns me. If I was rich, I would get one.
Rocky3478
I picked up a 512MB Corsair Flash Voyager for $20 at Frys last spring. Perfect for what I need...
askchris
I managed to get one cheap off ebay and it was 512mb with mp3 player and Fm radio and it only cost me 30 GBP last December, which I thought was a bit of a bargain. I have been using it almost daily to transfer data and listen to mp3 music and it has never failed me.