FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Teen titans

pollux1er
First what do you think of this cartoon? I like it. Secondly do you know where I can download many things on that cartoon? (talking of wallpapers, movies and so on?) Let me know! Wink
wahsap
pollux1er wrote:
First what do you think of this cartoon? I like it. Secondly do you know where I can download many things on that cartoon? (talking of wallpapers, movies and so on?) Let me know! Wink

Man I love this cartoon too. Never missed a single episode on Cartoon Network. My fav character of course will be the Beast Boy Very Happy . Just google for it dude. You'll find a tonne of it.
pollux1er
Ok wansap. But i you find something on it, don't hesitate. Let's me know. Me too, i watch that cartoon ever day! My favorite character is Raven. I prefer her and also that boy who fight with the beast boy against the man of water
Mayday
You could find a couple episodes on youtube. I saw some earlier today. Love that show, gotta say that Raven is my fave. Sarcastic characters are always the best!
reddishblue
Does anyone even know the teen titans is also a comic.
LOL these guys a drawn not so much teen more 8 year old
pollux1er
reddishblue wrote:
Does anyone even know the teen titans is also a comic.
LOL these guys a drawn not so much teen more 8 year old

What you say seems interesting. Where can we find such comics? Dou you have some? Surprised
GProject
We used to call this show 'Robin & Friends', since he's the only credible super hero. The rest are just made up young-uns to fill the group.
Mayday
I thought Beast Boy was another real hero...I know Cyborg was, heck they even had him on Smallville. But anywho did anyone see the Teen Titan movie that was on Cartoon Netork last night? (friday night.) I saw bits and pieces but was too busy working on a project.
Jayfarer
They are all "credible" characters, though some debuted in the Teen Titans comic of the 1980s.

Beast Boy is from an old comic called "Doom Patrol", which debuted around the same time as the original X-Men comics.
reddishblue
pollux1er wrote:

What you say seems interesting. Where can we find such comics? Dou you have some? Surprised

Is that sarcasm if not you can buy them in local depending on where you are and yeah there all in the comic and mostly not.
And no i don't really like teen titan comics but i do buy other DC comics
talonsmallville
Hi
people,

I first saw Teen Titan on commics - Stelar was my favorite at first, she and Robin, of course.

The tv show They are so cute...

I hear that the cancell tv show, anybody knows something about?

Thanks.