FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please help me find this European movie...

Sabz
I watched a part of a movie on TV and fell totally in love with it. Unfortunately I didn't watch it from the begining and had to leave before it was finished. So I don't know what it was called.

The movie was from a European country I think, judging by the accent might have been Itallian. The story was about a guy who had found himself in some bizzare dream like world. Things happened in a very non-logical way, just like it happens in a dream. And just like dreams, even though things had no logic, but they all meant something and were saying something about someone's subconscious thoughts. The guy started thinking he was dreaming, but then met a girl who told him that maybe these are not his dreams. Maybe someone else is dreaming them! The rest of what I watched was about the guy trying to figure out who is the one dreaming of them. Does this story ring a bell? If you have any info about it please let me know..Thanks Smile