FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best frih site

Nerdlings
www.fantasypc.frih.net

Very good you should check it out today and register
dray101
What exactly is the purpose of the site, what does it provided?
engeland
same here. Although i have to say your template width is too large.
Ratman2050
Whoa actually its my site lol. Hey Nerdlings, before you let people know I want to link exchange ask me.

I do not think you know what it means lol.
coreymanshack
dray101 wrote:

Nothing is provided, and the point is to get the lowdown on pc issues. Mainly the point is to use the forums to chat with other people. If you can't find anything on the website that intrests you, then I suggest you don't visit. Razz

Correct me if I'm wrong ratman!
swizzy
this site seems to be under construction.... am i right???
coreymanshack
swizzy i dont know of any good sites that aren't under construction... i am constantly changing things on my website...
einstein
coreymanshack wrote:
dray101 wrote:

Nothing is provided, and the point is to get the lowdown on pc issues. Mainly the point is to use the forums to chat with other people. If you can't find anything on the website that intrests you, then I suggest you don't visit. Razz

no, i don't think you are wrong. i mean, that's the main point of a forum isn't it - to chat and interact with people, and to have your problems solved!!! There doesn't need to be anything special about the site - if you like it, join it!!! Wink
coreymanshack
einstein wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:
dray101 wrote:

no, i don't think you are wrong. i mean, that's the main point of a forum isn't it - to chat and interact with people, and to have your problems solved!!! There doesn't need to be anything special about the site - if you like it, join it!!! Wink

well said einstein Smile
OutwardBound
Firstly, I can't see yours id the best site................... Second, I don't know what is it for... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Can't you explain it? Question Rolling Eyes Question Rolling Eyes Question
Ratman2050
Ok let me clarify.

Fantasy PC it was a great site devoted to members who like computers, technology, gaming, etc.

Since I wanted to be expanded than just PC's it is NOW an all talk forum.

It has everything you can think of to do. In the forums you can talk about anything you want. So basically animals, hobbies, lifestyle, entertainment, search engines, food, computers, programming, contests, marketplace, buisness, and are newest addition will be a Web Directory.

So overall its a great site to do most anything, and if your bored go to the chat room, watch some online broadcasts, or play in the arcade. You will always have something to do there!
coreymanshack
OutwardBound wrote:
Firstly, I can't see yours id the best site................... Second, I don't know what is it for... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Can't you explain it? Question Rolling Eyes Question Rolling Eyes Question

dang i wish i was a mod... lol
Ratman2050
coreymanshack wrote:
OutwardBound wrote:

There are places available. Go to the site and in the Announcements and Rules forum there is a Mod Application form you can fill out.
andy26
webcomics movies counterstrike servers and clans http://www.andysserver06.frih.net/
coreymanshack
Ratman2050 wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:
OutwardBound wrote:

There are places available. Go to the site and in the Announcements and Rules forum there is a Mod Application form you can fill out.

I only sometimes wish that, when i see someone doing something like that, at the moment I really don't have the time for that.
engeland
i too feel that the layout width is too large