FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Catalogue all server 2 crashes?

ocalhoun
I think it might help fix the problem with server 2 (which is becoming very annoying), to record the exact circumstances of each crash.
Recording the date and time of each one might show a pattern, which would help eliminate the problem. Or, what would be extremely helpfull would be a listing off all the scripts that are running just before each crash. I don't know if that's possible, but if it is, it would really help identify the problem.
Then again, you might already be doing this, but I thought I'd mention it just in case you weren't.
tidruG
September's here... looks like Bondings has finally got some time on his hands now to address the important issues. I'll try to make sure this is among the top priority. (I'm sure it already is though)

We're already doing all we can to reduce the load off Server 2. So far, 3 people have been banned and have had their hosting accounts terminated for running too may scripts.

Anyway, I like your suggestion. I'll try to get it checked if this can be implemented. I think the problem is that we can't tell when the server's going down...