FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

redesigned my website, please check it out. thanks

evilryu530
www.209creative.com i mean, really all it takes is one click on the link to the left...thanks.

comments are appreciated, good or critical. thanks guys.
htmlrules
great site its got everything required just one thing the horizontal top menu and the mouse over hover effect is really to contrasting and either use not so contrastiong colours or do some other effect, but other wise one great site keep up the good work
Alie
Your flash design is very nice, I love it. Instead of it I'll give you some forum advices:
1. Don't fordet to add Quick Reply to your board.
2. At first it'll be better to open posting ability for unregistered users.
Nice forum logo Wink
If you need phpBB2 scripts - enter to phpBBhack.com
evilryu530
sweet, thanks for the advice guys, i think i have the older php files, 2.0.20, it says there is an upgrade, i'll have to do that, also, i'll make sure unregistered users can post at first also, thanks!
evilryu530
no more replies? just a couple? thanks.
{name here}
It'd be really nice for search engines and the blind if you created an HTML version of your site so that they can read it.
evilryu530
you are riht about the html thing, im working on that slowly, but for the blind? i guess i can turn on the easy access in flash, so they can hear the caption when its rolled over, but i dont know what the point is though for blind people to visit a graphic design site....i do it anyways, thanks for the reply
sgwreviews
Your site looks really good. But as it is said allready, the only thing that is a little bit annoying, is the different colors in the navigation bar on top. It would be better if they all have the same color. (something blue would fit the best I think)
Animal
Please update your existing thread rather than creating a new topic. You are only allowed One Topic Per Site according to the rules of this forum.

-close-