FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Ronaldo.. Still the best player of the world!





comite_bh
Ronaldo is definitely the best soccer player in history!

And really, I'm not talking about Ronaldinho Gaúcho, I'm talking about Ronaldo, the Phenomenon!!

As you all know being a soccer player isn't only having great skills, but having emotional inteligence!! And that's how ronaldo proves that he's the best! I mean, in the world cup Ronaldinho didn't do SHIT, he was an action figure! But ronaldo, playing OVERWEIGHT, scored goals and was 10x more effective than Ronaldinho...

Who agrees?? and why ??
Dragonfly
hm, are you seriously saying this? To say that Ronaldo is the best player in the world is a bit too much. One of the best players in the world will describe him better. He was not very impressive in the last world cup and his club football are not a great move to watch as well. Today, we have so many Ronaldos and Ronaldinhos, it is difficult to conclude with your argument.
pelin
i would not say that he is the best player in history.Surely he is one of the best.He is top scorer in world cup history but i still dont think he is the best.There are lot of great players today and not every of them play good every year.Ronaldinho played great last season till the final stages in champ.league and in the world cup he played very bad.But even ronaldo did not played last season very well in madrid and lets ay he played better in world cup.So its hard to say who is the best
Jurado
No,
Ronaldo isn't the best player ever, So Ronaldinho isn't. Ronaldo isn't the best player at this time but he can still do thins that other can't.


Grttz,
egarces
Lets face it.

The man has been in three WorldCups and is now a chubby, soon to be out of work guy. Atleast he has his smile going for him. Oops, no he doesnt. In his time though, he could not be touched. He could have extended his greatness had he stayed in shape.

Also, Brazil's reign at the top will be quiet for a while now that the veterans will retire before the next Cup.
Da Rossa
comite_bh wrote:
Ronaldo is definitely the best soccer player in history!

And really, I'm not talking about Ronaldinho Gaúcho, I'm talking about Ronaldo, the Phenomenon!!

As you all know being a soccer player isn't only having great skills, but having emotional inteligence!! And that's how ronaldo proves that he's the best! I mean, in the world cup Ronaldinho didn't do ****, he was an action figure! But ronaldo, playing OVERWEIGHT, scored goals and was 10x more effective than Ronaldinho...

Who agrees?? and why ??


I agree about the emotional intelligence, specially when were talking about the response he gave to Lula's question about his weight. However I think he deserves a better girlfriend. Raica is pathetic.
GameFreak
Nah - Ronaldo isn't the best player in the world but he was the best player in the world. He is undoubtably good but not the best.
GoDHiM
Dont make me laugh...Ronaldo is overweight, and he also smokes...he will never be the Ronaldo who played in Barcelona...dribbling 3 players and scoring like an ANIMAL...nowdays there a lot of players better than him...Ronadinho, Kaka, Messi, Adriano...
wahsap
comite_bh wrote:
Ronaldo is definitely the best soccer player in history!

And really, I'm not talking about Ronaldinho Gaúcho, I'm talking about Ronaldo, the Phenomenon!!

As you all know being a soccer player isn't only having great skills, but having emotional inteligence!! And that's how ronaldo proves that he's the best! I mean, in the world cup Ronaldinho didn't do ****, he was an action figure! But ronaldo, playing OVERWEIGHT, scored goals and was 10x more effective than Ronaldinho...

Who agrees?? and why ??


couldnt agreed more! For me he is an absolute striker. He can dribble, good with positioning, heading, got a very good long shot and is quite fast too. You guys should've watch him during his time in Barceloma though. He was like a god! Unstoppable! One single season with 40 league goals! He is a scoring machine! He is truely a living legend
siruhan
I think its too much to say that he is the best player, may be he is good with his dribbling and scoring skills and he has done good to his team as well, but despite this you have to think in terms of not just individual skills but what he can do to acheive sucess which includes leadership qualities and not just putting the ball in to the goal..I think there are much better players then he is like Zizu, Ronaldhino, Pirlo.....
Da Rossa
GoDHiM wrote:
Dont make me laugh...Ronaldo is overweight, and he also smokes...he will never be the Ronaldo who played in Barcelona...dribbling 3 players and scoring like an ANIMAL...nowdays there a lot of players better than him...Ronadinho, Kaka, Messi, Adriano...


He smokes? That's news for me Razz
ryukenden
I agreed with you ronaldo still got ability to convert goals but he is now overweight and it is difficult to play as fast as before because of extra weight. But he could grap opportunites presented to him and score goal.

But at the moment, I am not sure he is the best footballer in the world but still he will be among the top footballers in universe.
Da Rossa
ryukenden wrote:
I agreed with you ronaldo still got ability to convert goals but he is now overweight and it is difficult to play as fast as before because of extra weight. But he could grap opportunites presented to him and score goal.

But at the moment, I am not sure he is the best footballer in the world but still he will be among the top footballers in universe.


I think that he could, if he wanted to. However he has accomplished his mission. Became the highest scorer, four world cups, being in the winning team twice, more than 300,000,000 in the pocket and any woman he wants, including the nasty Raica. The circumstances were already too favourable to him at the beginning of this championship, therefore he had no motivation, imho.
wahsap
Da Rossa wrote:
ryukenden wrote:
I agreed with you ronaldo still got ability to convert goals but he is now overweight and it is difficult to play as fast as before because of extra weight. But he could grap opportunites presented to him and score goal.

But at the moment, I am not sure he is the best footballer in the world but still he will be among the top footballers in universe.


I think that he could, if he wanted to. However he has accomplished his mission. Became the highest scorer, four world cups, being in the winning team twice, more than 300,000,000 in the pocket and any woman he wants, including the nasty Raica. The circumstances were already too favourable to him at the beginning of this championship, therefore he had no motivation, imho.


yeahh man. And he still got a long way to go. He is just turn 29 this year, and he might be able to play for the next world cup i think
Da Rossa
wahsap wrote:
Da Rossa wrote:
ryukenden wrote:
I agreed with you ronaldo still got ability to convert goals but he is now overweight and it is difficult to play as fast as before because of extra weight. But he could grap opportunites presented to him and score goal.

But at the moment, I am not sure he is the best footballer in the world but still he will be among the top footballers in universe.


I think that he could, if he wanted to. However he has accomplished his mission. Became the highest scorer, four world cups, being in the winning team twice, more than 300,000,000 in the pocket and any woman he wants, including the nasty Raica. The circumstances were already too favourable to him at the beginning of this championship, therefore he had no motivation, imho.


yeahh man. And he still got a long way to go. He is just turn 29 this year, and he might be able to play for the next world cup i think


Look, he has 300000000 with 29 years old, what would you do with that quantity at that age? I would not continue playing, perhaps 4fun only. Perhaps he will move to Flamengo, an ex-good Brazilian team, but the most traditional, that he gave evidence he was willing to end his career in.
Traveller
comite_bh wrote:
Ronaldo is definitely the best soccer player in history!

Certainly, he is a great player, but Pelé continues to be the gold standard by which everyone else is measured. Sure, some players (including Ronaldo) have a few statistics that are higher than those of Pelé, but he is still the only player ever to have been three World-Cup-winning teams (even though, in 1962, he didn't actually play in the final, due to injury). He also has been the best ambassor of the game and, was even given an honorary British knighthood.

Don't get me wrong: Ronaldo is phenomenal, but the name "Pelé" still carries a mystique that will be difficult for Ronaldo to overcome.
Da Rossa
Traveller wrote:


Don't get me wrong: Ronaldo is phenomenal, but the name "Pelé" still carries a mystique that will be difficult for Ronaldo to overcome.


Agreed!
Leetch
He is a very popular player, hes not the best though.
I like him, he's a fat shit now lol.
De_Luis
Ronaldo was (one of) the best, but doesn't live for his sport. Shame, but its his own choice. Now I can't say who's best. You normally don't mention a defender otherwise the likes of Canna and Zambrotta should top the list now. They almost never let you down and Zambrotta can play almost everywhere on the wings too. Surprised
skynet
Well i don't know if he still the best player... I think that today we have better players than him.
for examle - Ronaldinho (well.. i know that he isn't in his position.. but still better than Ronaldo)
We have Etoo (that in the same position as Ronaldo).
TeamPwn
I agree. There are much better players than him now - Ronaldinho to name one but I still think he is an awesome player.
Da Rossa
Who's Etoo?
I think that the Brazil auxiliary team was far better than the main team.
magneto_ms
IMO Ronaldo WAS the best player. In 1996-1997 Ronaldo used to play better than Pele. But an injury reduced him to just an ordinary player. Hope it doesin't happen to be Ronaldinho.
Da Rossa
magneto_ms wrote:
IMO Ronaldo WAS the best player. In 1996-1997 Ronaldo used to play better than Pele. But an injury reduced him to just an ordinary player. Hope it doesin't happen to be Ronaldinho.


Oops, hold on... the injury got him away from the fields for 2 years, but i think it is unfair to fit him as "an ordinary player". IMHO.
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Sports

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.