FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i love everyone, does this make me a slut?

zenkirevolutions
i love to lust
and lust to love.

can anyone lend advice on morals and virtue for choosing an intimate relationship, I think intuition helps, but anyone have guidelines for who qualifies as an ideal mate?
raver
Smile
You can never be certain if someone is ideal, or not.
That's the beauty of trying. You win some, you lose some, but you gain experience.
And there's nothing wrong with lust (as long as you don't ask the puritans or the religion freaks) as long as it benefits you and makes you feel alive. We only have just one life.......
zenkirevolutions
thanks for the wisdom mr. raver
SmartIcon
Love is something which comes from your heart automatically. If you lust in love, don't forget to Love.
codenameshypher
however you're still a slut, therefore learn to control yourself.(if needed Rolling Eyes )
Jaiye
codenameshypher wrote:
however you're still a slut, therefore learn to control yourself.(if needed Rolling Eyes )

there is nothing wrong with being a slut.
Sabz
I could be wrong, but I think the reason that you get attracted to many people is because you desparately need that intimate relationship with a special someone but haven't been able to find the right person yet. Letting yourself flirt or lust after people who you know are not right for you wouldn't solve the problem, but it would just keep making it worse. You have a high sexual need and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But you need to channel that to the right direction. While you haven't found the right person just excercise control and remember, you are too valuable to let the wrong kind of people use you to get their sexual satisfaction. Also, by getting your sexual satisfaction through short lasting relationships, you will never allow yourself to experience a beautifully intimate, passionate and committed relationship. Keep your passion and love for the right person Wink

In regards to your question about who qualifies as an ideal mate, I think you have to find the answer to that question for yourself. It would have to be someone that you respect a lot and also feel comfortable with. Most importantly, someone that you enjoy spending time with and wouldn't want to live without. Just give it time and be patient.
danito
Always with the love huh?, I fall in love way too easily, about twice a year, but it's that hollywood kinda idealised candy love, it's all good and nice until you realise that it aint actually what you really want, so it's probably just long term lust. Love has been cheapened, what ever happened to the kinda to the old school style stuck at the hip, got a bunch of problems, but damn it we gonna stick together until we can barely stand up no more kinda goodness?
adredwood
Hmmm, long term lust - think ive experienced some of that and its not as good as it sounds. It takes a lot to keep a relationship going and if lust is your thing then maybe serial monogamy (or polygamy) is your gig - since lust is usually at a peak in the first month or so of a relationship you could grab all you can and move on...

But im assuming from your post that youre relatively young, so im gonna assume some more and give you some advice - youll find someone. You may get bored of the casual sex thing or you may just find someone that means the world to you and happens to be great in bed - either way there'll be a time youll feel a lot more comfortable with your sexuality. And if that comes from being more comfortable being a slut - so be it. Long as you dont hurt people along the way youll do fine.

Im a young'un too so i could be wrong, but sod the fanatics - sex is fun. Enjoy.
Ray Gravin
I recently came out of a long term relationship... well its been about 2 years actually. Anyway I have been having allot of casual sexual experiences over the last few years for the first time in my life. I must say I am not nearly as satisfied sexually as I was before when I was in a deeply loving relationship.

Its not that I haven't tried to find someone I could "fall in love with", I just cant find anyone available whom I would consider that kind of relationship. Its hard to find someone you can really connect with. Once you do, lustful relations pale in comparison.

I think we have natural needs as humans, sometimes you do have to anticipate your needs. Just try to be kind to those you involve in your love life. Try not to step on any harts : (

It is best to reserve yourself for someone who's going to take care of you in more then a physical way. There are allot less issues when you really care about the person your with. Keeping the number of notches on your belt is probably a good idea. Sexual promiscuity can cause some very uncomfortable health issues these days.
cybernie
others would comment really on the way you act and do things your way... it's a risk to take... just be cautious...
blue77
Not anyone can have a intimate relationship. Sometimes we can stay single for a long time. Rolling Eyes

There is nothing wrong with this to be a slut, but use condoms.
I understand that you love the fun, feaver and passion. I love it to.
Maybe someday you can meat someone who you want to know on the deaper level.
saiyeek
codenameshypher wrote:

That's not a modest reply.
Sabz
danito wrote:
Love has been cheapened, what ever happened to the kinda to the old school style stuck at the hip, got a bunch of problems, but damn it we gonna stick together until we can barely stand up no more kinda goodness?

Nice way of putting it. Love is awsome!
justingme
some time we find we can love many people, and find we can have deep relationship with others , but we can not find why we doing this !
it's a problem.