FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your Handwriting

izcool

That's all. Smile Don't be shy about it either. I know I have bad handwriting, but I'm not really afraid of others seeing it.
Vrythramax
This is about the extent of the handwriting I really want anyone to see Smile

seriously, it's been so long since I actually wrote anything I'd have to think about it...I either print (with a pen or pencil) or just type everything now. It's really a shame, I used to take suh good notes in school. I guess I have just gotten lazy over time.
izcool
I actually was wondering at the day in age of technology today, why do we still use pens, pencils, papers, notebooks, and still fill out worksheets for school and why not just use laptop computers to do it all for us ? I type faster than I write, and my handwriting isn't the best. I always envy the people at my school that have the good handwriting since it's actually readable (especially the girls, since they're so neat and bubbly looking). At least we don't use quills in school. Rolling Eyes I cannot wait until college.

EDIT :
I heard somewhere that a DVD can hold around 20 stories of phone books of paper data. The hard drives in laptops are getting so large that it's impossible to fill that all up with all just text data that you use from school. Putting textbooks into computers would be easier, as it would be easier to distribute to kids and easier to update. Since you're combining it all in one, it's less to carry around.

- Mike.
kazikame
-+Enigma_84958+-
mine sucks
simophin

i'm not good at english hand-writing Very Happy
Davidgr1200
You wouldn't be able to read my handwriting....
James007
What is your.... ?
What if...?
What is the... ?

And the other topics you created in the General Chat don't seem that useful either. (Your Best Garage Sale Find?)

-close-