FRIHOST ē FORUMS ē SEARCH ē FAQ ē TOS ē BLOGS ē COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Going-away party by and for The Philosopher Princess

The Philosopher Princess
What do people do at parties? They dance and make jokes. Dancing They get wild and crazy. They talk to their friends and meet new people. They look for a corner away from the hubbub for some more serious discussions on ďforbiddenĒ subjects like religion and politics. And of course they show appreciation to the partyís guest of honor and to the hostess, which, in this case, are both ME Very Happy. At parties, all of this goes on simultaneously.

Get the music going! This is my going-away party. Boo hoo! I have been with Frihost for most of a year now. What a thrill and a pleasurable learning experience it has been for me! I have been able to experiment with discussions and personally gain from the environment. Iíve met numerous interesting people.

But now I must move on because I have some important new, time-consuming focuses in my life. Iíve often given FUN and BIG parties in ďrealĒ life. Iíd like to see how FUN and BIG a party I can throw here in ďvirtualĒ life. Whether you know me from hard-core political debates, or from some lighter discussions, or whether you are meeting me here for the first time: Please create and join in on some fun here.

Donít just talk to me! Mingle! Talk to each other too! Very Happy This party is not supposed to be just a bunch of well-wishers saying good-bye to me (as nice as those can be).

This is also your (last?) chance to tell me any thought you want (maybe that you have come to agree with me on something youíd disagreed with me before Wink), and to ask me a question (What did I mean when I said...? What do I think about...?). I will try to answer everything, except that I of course reserve the ďrightĒ to not answer anything I consider too personal. (It may take a little time since Iím already busy with my new projects.)

You can be very serious or very silly -- because this is a party! Dancing Do something you wouldnít normally do!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would also especially like to invite you to post to my last Frihost topics, which are all partly serious and partly wacky but, as usual for me, quite experimental.

Religion and Philosophy Forum: State your Political Philosophy! (1000 FRIH$ to the best!) [The serious part of the contest.]

Contest Forum: Discussion ABOUT ďState your Poly Philosophy! 1000 FRIH$Ē [The contest logistics.]

Relationships Forum: Whatís your relationship with Government? [A humorous and serious comparison between personal relationships and peopleís relationships with Government.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I leave Frihost, I will still keep ThePhilosopherPrincess@gmail.com, just in case you need to reach me. Very Happy Please include your Frihost nickname.

Note that I have not used my nickname in places on the internet other than with Frihost. So if you run into others using that name, itís not me. But you are welcome to email me later to find out for sure.
Vrythramax
I know I speak for many here when I say you will be sorely missed Princess. I personally have learned a great deal from you and you have been an outstanding friend to boot.

I hope eveyone here will join in wishing our very own Princess the BEST OF WISHES in any endevour she may stumble across in her travels.

Good Luck M'Lady. Smile

Max

P.S. Where's the food???
HoboPelican
At last, one less vehicle to polish! Wink

Its' been fun, PP! It goes without saying that I wish you the best and hope to have a chance to view the results of whatever you have chosen to do next.

Let's kick this bash off! First tune is Harry Bellefonte's "Shake, shake, shake Senora"....Com'n PP! Dance with me!
Marston
I'll miss all the colors in your posts. Wink
Bockman
Shake Shake Shake Senora,
shake your body line,
Work Work Work Senora,
work it all the time...

Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody,

I'm Bockman, I was contacted by a weird looking (alienish) guy to serve some food at this party.
The person did not want to be mentioned, just wanted me to tell you that:

"This one is on the house!"

Here you may have a presentation of what you may be eating IF you join in.

Also, on the beverages part, since it's opening hours...

The bar is OPEN!!

Now get some more of that music rolling.

Be Well Cool
Vrythramax
I knew there would be food...but an open bar too? YEAH!!! I like these Alien critters...they know how to party!

Now lets turn the volumn up a bit....Girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue!
James007
If you have a look at the mods corner you'll see we already have been making a lot of nice (blue ball) c.o.c.k.t.a.i.l.s for the party!

Enjoy!

*Sorry for the dots, frihost's word filter doesn't like alcoholic drinks containing genitals.
hack_man_
Vrythramax wrote:
P.S. Where's the food???

Damn good question! Where is the food? It won't stay hidden for long...

Where do the drinks come out on that excessively large machine you have going there James? P.S. I am guessing that when you say:

James007 wrote:
frihost's word filter doesn't like alcoholic drinks containing genitals.

You don't mean the drinks actually contain... you know what I mean! Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz
tidruG
This is an awesome party.
Open bar (even though I'm a teetotaller, at least till today), Motley Crue singing about my favourite ... er... "type" of people (Razz), James007 hypnotizing us with those machines (who needs weed?)... yeah!

BTW, I suggest a dress code... simply casual.

Oh, and I need someone to come up with the female form of "fellow"... I somehow have a feeling the princess won't be too happy if we sing...

"For she's a jolly good fellow
For she's a jolly good fellow
For she's a jolly good fellooooooow
Who everyone adores" Very Happy

PS: What do royalty wear to a "casual" dress-coded party?
The Philosopher Princess
WVery HappyW! Everybody! Thanks for showing up! Very Happy

Iíve been on the second-level dance floor SHAKE SHAKE SHAKing my booty -- only it wasnít to KC and the Sunshine Band. I started on the easy-going stuff with HoboPelican (good dancer! by the way!) but then the bands switched out and there was a new dance style called THE RUMBOLTZ (a mixture of Rumba, Tango, and Waltz). Believe me, itís takes awhile to get the beat (Wink)! But once everyone on the dance floor had it, we couldnít stop!

Whew! Now that I'm back downstairs, I have to relax a little bit. Iím glad to see everybodyís been enjoying themselves, and that the food finally showed up. Whoa! Look at all that delicious stuff! Drool I want to try some of everything but I better not or Iíd turn into a butterball and wonít fit in my party miniskirt.

I was feeling really really good drinking some of those alcoholic drinks you concocted James007 until someone told me what they were made of! Shocked I canít believe you snuck those in! Shocked

Let me first catch my breath and then Iíll say hi to everyone!
James007
They aren't made of... you know... but they are made of blackberries (or however you write it in English)

James Very Happy
Helios
A virtual party. This is just sad... Razz
Anyway, I'm not much of a dancer, especially not a virtual one...

I have to say that I enjoyed your not-so-little-but-entertaining posts Smile
(Used a dictionary from time to time, but no matter)
Sometimes it's nice to see some colour after reading b&w text for hours.

Well, wishing you the best life can offer.
Good luck and always have fun!
The Philosopher Princess
James007 wrote:
They aren't made of... you know... but they are made of blackberries (or however you write it in English)

Oh yeah, James, I hear you, but you know how gossip mills work at parties. No one else is going to believe you now that theyíre spreading the original story. And yet ... hmmm ... look around ... I donít see anyone not drinking! Surprised
~~~~~~~~~~
So, Vrythra, Iím glad you showed up first so we could have a chance to chat before everyone else got here. Itís been great knowing you. And I know most people like to call you just Max and thatís why I like to call you just Vrythra. Speaking of which, now that Iím leaving, I finally have the nerve to ask you where in the world did your name come from Question

There once was a guy named Vry
Who tried and tried not to lie
But once cornered he was
He belied just because
The Princess pried open his pride
Vrythramax
The Philosopher Princess wrote:
...Speaking of which, now that Iím leaving, I finally have the nerve to ask you where in the world did your name come from Question

There once was a guy named Vry
Who tried and tried not to lie
But once cornered he was
He belied just because
The Princess pried open his pride

It was [allegedly] the name of the first dragon created by wizards and alchemists, and given my predisposition to dragon tattoos I thought it rather appropriate (not to mention that no-one else I have seen on the 'net is using it) Very Happy

Love the poem!!

Good Luck Princess, stay in touch.
_-WU-_-TANG-_
I didn't know Princess because I'm a new user. You seem to be REALLY well liked and pretty cool. I wish you well in the future.
Assiez
I didn't get to know you that well but I've heard great things about you. I'm sorry to see you leave, but good luck in real life.
The Philosopher Princess
Helios wrote:
A virtual party. This is just sad... Razz
Anyway, I'm not much of a dancer, especially not a virtual one...

Youíll change your mind once I show you the second level and teach you the Rumboltz! After that, you wonít stop dreaming of virtual parties and virtual-dancing the Rumboltz. I guarantee.
~~~~~~~~~~
tidruG wrote:

Well, I always wear miniskirts if I can get away with it.

tidruG wrote:
Oh, and I need someone to come up with the female form of "fellow"... I somehow have a feeling the princess won't be too happy if we sing...

"For she's a jolly good fellow
For she's a jolly good fellow
For she's a jolly good fellooooooow
Who everyone adores" Very Happy

Alright! Great singing! I mean it, I like it, I like it.

As to your question, for once (Razz) Iím stumped. Helios, may I borrow your dictionary?
~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for coming, man_ of hack_! Nice to meet you!

hack_man_ wrote:
Where do the drinks come out on that excessively large machine you have going there James?

I was wondering that myself. Itís absolutely a MAZE (ing)Exclamation
~~~~~~~~~~
You know, I just really have to thank Bockman for having all the scrumptious food catered! Is that you back there in the chefís hat (Razz)?

Yummm! I tried some of those steak treats ... umm ... cooked perfectly. That reminds me of a riddle: How can something be rare and well done at the same time?

Answer: When itís been rainboxed!

Marston wrote:
I'll miss all the colors in your posts. Wink

That is some really excellent rainboxing, there! And so is Bockmanís song! Thankya thankya!
~~~~~~~~~~
_-WU-_-TANG-_ wrote:
I didn't know Princess because I'm a new user. You seem to be REALLY well liked and pretty cool. I wish you well in the future.

Thanks! I can also bring out ďthe worstĒ in some people since Iím not scared of challenging the Status Quo. I just ran into some disgruntled peopleís posts (as well as much more thinking stuff) Iíd not read before, but they actually make me very happy because I like to see peopleís core beliefs challenged, even my own. A goal is that hopefully the most reality-consistent ones will endure. Anyway, have fun on Frihost -- I bet you will! And thanks, Assiez, too! Very Happy
Vrythramax
tidruG wrote:

Royal Blue Jeans? *snicker*

I know...that was bad.
Dan7592
I never go to parties, but I go to like family things, but i don't know if they are considered "parties" lol.
The Philosopher Princess
Dan7592 wrote:
I never go to parties, but I go to like family things, but i don't know if they are considered "parties" lol.

Well, I'm glad you stumbled into this one because you might just be the funniest partier so far. Laughing
Traveller
Parting Philosopher Princess piteously pleads posters: "Party! Participate! Picnic! Play! Potations!"
blackheart
Still can't believe you're going away.

This party reminds me of the one you made for me for my birthday... with the food pictures and all.

Hmm... speaking of food, that reminds me, goodbye and:

(I took special care to make sure it was rainboxed Wink )
Bockman
You know, I just really have to thank Bockman for having all the scrumptious food catered! Is that you back there in the chefís hat (Razz)?

Nah, that's just my personal chef. I only used him for Diplomatic receptions before. But I thought you deserved the best. So here he is Wink (btw, beware of the deserts.. their addictive)

And so is Bockmanís song!

And your probably the only person I ever met that got me to rainbox

Btw, when am I going to have some Rumboltz lessons? Sure hope it won't be hard. I have backgrounds on all the 3 components, so I really want to see this one.

Be Well Cool

P.S. - Guys, this is a party. Stop posting goodbye messages and start partying. TPP intends to go out with a BANG, and i'll make sure she does.
hack_man_
I can do a pretty mean moonwalk... Who wants me to post a picture? [joke]Or would I get eaten alive by the Mean Team because it should be in Funny Pictures?[/joke] Maybe Bondings could make a "Ridiculous Pictures" forum especially for it... Laughing
Rico
Princess (with aw and reverance). Rarely do cyber personalities make an impression like you do baby. Wow! Way cool party. I love getting my core beliefs challenged. I donít even know you and I miss you already. That color thing got me more than anything. Dance this little jig with me Ė itís a tune with no name but it has African drums and the fragrance of passion and pure joy.
tidruG
Bockman wrote:
TPP intends to go out with a BANG, and i'll make sure she does.

Alright, everyone... this is a hold-up. All this noise is driving me wild... everyone stop dancing and put your hands in the air...

Juuuuuust kidding:

Well, Bockman said he wanted to guarantee a BANG Very Happy
Idoru
Stralling around the party wondering if that's really a word...
... drawn from the thougths by a cat I meet, she tells me a few things worth knowing.

There is a rabbit under a table in a corner looking to mate... Embarassed ,,, I have no idea of why I'm blushing.

Finally I sit my sittingspace down and there is company, spending hours,
. .hours,
. . . hours
. . explaining they doesn't concist of ones 'n zeroes.

I'm not convinced, ofcourse, Twisted Evil but then again, when Question am I Question

Boo hoo! Music finds it's way to my ears - they're not zeroes - (I 000 think).
It's hardly anything like a violin, but then again, why does it have to make sence, and what's saying that it doesn't?

Nice place, this, kind of makes you feel free...
. PP, you're skilled, not only in lighting a Idea in discussions,
but at partying, I Shocked see Shocked
Cool

Thx for leting us borrow ya a while!!!
The way back is always the way forward, you know Wink
The Philosopher Princess
Before I got married, I went out with plenty of Aliens but I never went out with a Bang! Confused

But donít get me wrong! Iím ecstatic about one showing up at my party -- and an acute cute one at that! (SmiletidruGSmile) In fact, I think every party should have a token Big Bang.

Yeah, blackheart, we party heartied for your birthday, didnít we? Hey Very Happy! That was my very first rainboxed cake! Yummified!
~~~~~~~~~~
hack_man_, Iím crazy in want to stargaze on your virtual moonwalk. While weíre waiting to see your moo-moo-moo-moves, Iím going to teach Bockman the new dance. But this is probably going to take a looooong time because people who have experience in Rumba, Tango, or Waltz very often turn out to be all legs when they first try to Rumboltz.
~~~~~~~~~~
Rico wrote:
Wow! Way cool party. I love getting my core beliefs challenged.

Glad you and all are having a good time. Yeah, I have already seen elsewhere that you have a nice core to pore over.
~~~~~~~~~~
Idoru wrote:
The way back is always the way forward, you know Wink

That is so sweet! I ďidoruĒ your whole poem. (Wink) I also adore your style. I remember first meeting you over on a philosophy forum topic and noticing.
~~~~~~~~~~
Traveller wrote:
Parting Philosopher Princess piteously pleads posters: "Party! Participate! Picnic! Play! Potations!"

Applause Parting P.P. Person proclaims: ďPerceptive! Very Happy Pretty potent punch! Very Happy Please progress particularly parallelly!Ē
Blaster
OMG YOUR LEAVING Surprised

Ok time to through a big party. Hmm what to get The Philosopher Princess... Oh i know

You like color don't you Very Happy Well there you are some nice crayons for you to color in your words with. Anyhow have fun in the outside word and you still never answered my pm which you said you would get back to Sad . Make sure you don't forget about your favoite frihoster Blaster

Ok now time for the party. I'll bring the chips

[EDITED-IN by The Philosopher Princess: You brought so many chips Very Happy that I had to rent some more space. But I didnít mind a bit. Check it out Very Happy! Adjoining Fiesta Room for T.P.P.ís going-away party]
tidruG
I have a 19" monitor, I keep my resolution at 1280x1024, and STILL, that picture of chips didn't fit onto my screen!

Blaster, did you just blow up the entrance to a chip factory to get that?

@Princess, amonfg the Aliens you went out with, was this one of them?:

PS: Couldn't resist... doesn't that just ellicit a "My! What big eyes you have!" ?
arjay
Crying or Very sad This is one post I hate to compose Ė saying goodbye to a very intelligent person and a true princess in her own right. I have just recently read her posts and I am amazed with the Idea brilliance in the way she delivers her point. It is normal that in a discussion there are always at least two opposing views, but what is beautifully not-so-normal is the fact that whether you are in the same corner or the opposite, she surely gains your respect at the end. A good forum must continuously provide exciting topics to talk about, and a good poster will always be a part of that good forum whether she is virtually present or not.

But Ö
The Princess Philosopher says ...
Quote:

ďBut now I must move on because I have some important new, time-consuming focuses in my life.Ē

Yes, the princess may leave Frihost but her heart and mind will always be alive in the archives of her posts. Her posts will continue to enlighten even the next posting generations to come. She has done a lot of exemplary posts and submissions for others to follow. And, she has consistently carried herself fitting only of a real (or virtual) princess - a very good example of a natural philosopher and an educator blessed and endowed with a Exclamation superb intellectual prowess that complements her veritable arsenal of vocabulary that showcases her extreme mastery of the English language.

A lot more sincere complements should go with this post, but the air is starting to be filled with laments and sighs, and I know the party must continue to roll-on Ö Yeah, The Philosopher Princess wants all of us to enjoy - so the party must go on. Boo hoo!

As I slowly walk myself to the 2nd level, I hear the song of Barbara Streisand (Barry Manilowís) softly playing ĎÖ no matter how hard we try, some good things never lastÖ.í But I know and, I hope that, that line remains to be just a part of that song because, here at Frihost, the good works of The Philosopher Princess will surely last. Angel

To the one and only The Philosopher Princess, thank you for sharing a big part(y) of you. Weíll surely miss you and your posts. Speak to the hand Take care always.
Vrythramax
@arjay

I'm sure we will continue to *bump* her posts to future users for some time to come (they better have a dictionary!).

Great Post. Smile Enjoy the party!
Vrythramax
Hey Princess? How about letting the rest of us poor working class joes know if your avatar is accurate.

Inquiring minds would like to know.
The Philosopher Princess
Great Scot! The party has burst out of its seams!

More space has been acquired over here: Adjoining Fiesta Room for T.P.P.ís going-away party (The first party room has been rearranged -- only slightly squished. Wink.)

Special thanks go to Blaster for the need of the expansion!
~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE the new people and the new party talk by the old people (Silenced) here Very Happy! Iíll get around to everybody soon!
Blaster
haha thats funny tidruG. Trust me i got the chips from a good place. It coasted a bundle but The Philosopher Princess is worth it.
Vrythramax
Great Scot! The party has burst out of its seams!

More space has been acquired over here: Adjoining Fiesta Room for T.P.P.ís going-away party (The first party room has been rearranged -- only slightly squished. Wink.)

Special thanks go to Blaster for the need of the expansion!
~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE the new people and the new party talk by the old people (Silenced) here Very Happy! Iíll get around to everybody soon!

Who you calling old? HoboPelican is sure to pick up on that one Wink
The Philosopher Princess
Vrythramax wrote:
Hey Princess? How about letting the rest of us poor working class joes know if your avatar is accurate.

Of course thatís me in my avatar Very Happy! However, I donít remember who the blonde lady holding my leash is. I just picked her to pose with me that day, so I could get a nice professional pigture taken of me. Iím usually photophobic, because I donít have much pigmentation, but I needed something really nice for my porkfolio. (I hope Iím not boaring you with too much information here Wink.)
~~~~~~~~~~
Vrythramax wrote:

Who you calling old? HoboPelican is sure to pick up on that one Wink

I wonder if youíve heard of the young girlsí song with the following lyrics:

Make new friends
But keep the old.
The
NEW are SILVER
And the OLD are GOLD.

We used to sing it in rounds íround the campfire.

Old friends as in good friends because youíve had them for awhile. (Vrytha, you didnít think I was talking age did you? Razz)
~~~~~~~~~~
tidruG wrote:
@Princess, amonfg the Aliens you went out with, was this one of them?:

Well..., uh..., Iím not saying that your Alien friend in that photo is bad looking or anything but, well..., hmmm..., the Aliens I used to go out with were..., they were more..., ummm..., they wore more colorful clothes! Yeah! Thatís the ticket! Very Happy

Iíll see if I can find a photo of one of my previous Alien boyfriends.
~~~~~~~~~~
Blaster wrote:
you still never answered my pm which you said you would get back to Sad .

I know, I know but it wasnít because I forgot, I promise Anxious. It was because I knew I was going to be throwing this party (which I couldnít tell you about yet) and I wanted to answer you here.

So, I am almost ready to talk about rainboxing. May I have your permission to post the PM you sent me? And, thanks for the gift of colorful crayons. I use those up fast, as you can imagine, so Iím always needing more.
~~~~~~~~~~
@ arjay

I have read your post numerous times. You have really given me a most beautiful going-away present. I donít really have the words to say a proper ďthank youĒ. To know that someone has noticed the deeper efforts Iíve made means a lot to me. Will you be available in a few years to write either a foreword or a review of one of my books? (Well, who knows how many years it will take to get published but thatís the goal anyway.)
Traveller
Iím usually photophobic, because I donít have much pigmentation, but I needed something really nice for my porkfolio. (I hope Iím not boaring you with too much information here Wink.)

There she goes, hogging all the puns again - really crackling, too. What a ham!
The Philosopher Princess
Traveller wrote:
Iím usually photophobic, because I donít have much pigmentation, but I needed something really nice for my porkfolio. (I hope Iím not boaring you with too much information here Wink.)

There she goes, hogging all the puns again - really crackling, too. What a ham!

Is that what they call a Roast the Princess?

Well, as I always oink: Better HAM than SPAM! Very Happy

(Youíre punny yourself.)
wumingsden
I'm sad
Blaster
isn't your last name bacon someone told me that. It might have been that blond lady but i forget.

And sure you can post that pm. And i'll get you some more crayons. Better yet i just bought you that Very Happy
The Philosopher Princess
wumingsden wrote:
I'm sad

Please donít be sad. I know you are a great person Very Happy! One day in the distant future, maybe after Iíve been reincarnated a few times, I will be known as a great inventor. And weíll both be glad weíve known each other.

Thanks tremendously for coming out of hibernation to stop by my party! I have missed your posts lately.
~~~~~~~~~~
Blaster wrote:
isn't your last name bacon someone told me that.

I think you might be thinking of Mavis. I have nothing to do with Mavis Bacon but itíd be nice to get the royalties off her programs. Actually, though, I think I already have enough royalty.
~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to discuss rainboxing a bit before I leave, and Iíd been planning on using Blasterís PM as a starting point.

Blaster wrote:
And sure you can post that pm.

Thank you.

To T.P.P. via PM, Blaster wrote:
Sorry i just gota ask. Where do you find all of these magnicent colors. There is one reason i like reading your posts. There colorful.

Translated, the above says, ďSorry i just gota ask. Where do you find all of these magnicent colors. There is one reason i like reading your posts. There colorful.Ē

Letís look at the code of the above.

Code:
[b][color=red]S[/color][color=olive]o[/color][color=green]r[/color][color=cyan]r[/color][color=darkblue]y[/color] [color=orange]i[/color] [color=violet]j[/color][color=brown]u[/color][color=yellow]s[/color][color=blue]t[/color] [color=indigo]g[/color][color=green]o[/color][color=darkred]t[/color][color=cyan]a[/color] [color=brown]a[/color][color=violet]s[/color][color=yellow]k[/color]. [color=olive]W[/color][color=orange]h[/color][color=brown]e[/color][color=darkred]r[/color]e [color=red]d[/color][color=blue]o[/color] [color=brown]y[/color][color=red]o[/color][color=olive]u[/color] [color=indigo]f[/color][color=brown]i[/color][color=yellow]n[/color]d [color=green]a[/color]l[color=cyan]l[/color] [color=indigo]o[/color][color=violet]f[/color] [color=darkred]t[/color][color=olive]h[/color][color=brown]e[/color][color=darkred]s[/color][color=darkblue]e [/color][color=cyan]m[/color][color=brown]a[/color][color=indigo]g[/color][color=yellow]n[/color][color=darkred]i[/color][color=blue]c[/color][color=violet]e[/color][color=orange]n[/color][color=yellow]t[/color] [color=olive]c[/color][color=brown]o[/color]l[color=yellow]o[/color][color=green]r[/color][color=orange]s.[/color] [color=blue]T[/color][color=red]h[/color][color=darkred]e[/color][color=blue]r[/color]e [color=cyan]i[/color][color=green]s[/color] [color=indigo]o[/color][color=orange]n[/color][color=brown]e[/color] [color=yellow]r[/color][color=red]e[/color][color=darkblue]a[/color][color=violet]s[/color][color=darkblue]o[/color][color=yellow]n[/color] i [color=cyan]l[/color]i[color=blue]k[/color][color=violet]e[/color] [color=yellow]r[/color][color=orange]e[/color][color=olive]a[/color][color=blue]d[/color][color=violet]i[/color][color=darkred]n[/color]g [color=cyan]y[/color][color=darkred]o[/color][color=violet]u[/color][color=darkblue]r[/color] [color=green]p[/color][color=violet]o[/color][color=orange]s[/color][color=red]t[/color][color=green]s.[/color] [color=brown]T[/color][color=yellow]h[/color][color=violet]e[/color][color=red]r[/color]e [color=indigo]c[/color][color=red]o[/color]l[color=darkred]o[/color][color=olive]r[/color][color=orange]f[/color]u[color=blue]l.[/color][/b]

Shocked That is really something isnít it!? Yes, yes, I know, rainboxing can be time consuming. Everyone has to figure out whatís best for them, but I save some time by writing and formatting in my word processor using macros Iíve written, and then copying-and-pasting the final product into the Frihost [Post Reply] screen. I use this process whether or not I rainbox.

The answer to your question about where I get the colors is from any website that lists the names for web colors. You can do a web search such as ďseagreen deeppink firebrick darksalmonĒ and youíll get lots of hits. Many pages give the hex equivalents too but I use the color names for ease of use. Then you have to hand type or copy the colors into the code. Once youíve done it a few times, itís really very easy. (Hereís an example I just found but itís not the one I saved on my own computer and use: http://www.gb.nrao.edu/~cbignell/testcolors.html.)

Obviously, some colors will be more readable than others. Usually, I bold any rainboxed text because it shows up better.
~~~~~~~~~~
Here is another comment I wanted to be sure to make. I realize that the term rainboxing is assumed by some people to mean applying a different color to each letter. But that is not my definition. I use it to mean any special colorization. In most of my longer Frihost essays I would colorize the text headings and the terms, etc. That is rainboxing also. Dancing
arjay

@ arjay

I have read your post numerous times. You have really given me a most beautiful going-away present. I donít really have the words to say a proper ďthank youĒ. To know that someone has noticed the deeper efforts Iíve made means a lot to me. Will you be available in a few years to write either a foreword or a review of one of my books? (Well, who knows how many years it will take to get published but thatís the goal anyway.)

I am deeply Embarassed flabbergasted with that paragraph about my post. I was just blowing sincere words of appreciation to the wind unmindful that they will catch the attention of The Princess Philosopher who has been ultra-busy these days. Very Happy

I just came back to the forum and I didnít expect to read such a warm reply post from the famous one. So, thank you for reading my post. And, I thank you even more for liking it. But, I thank you most for your nice and kind reply. Smile

Your post made me think for a while. I hope to be capable and fit in giving justice to your wish of being 'available in a few years to write either a foreword or a review of one of your authored books'Ö BUTÖ I am just 19 years of age now and still a Junior student in AB Mass Communication. That suggests that, as of the moment, except for performing arts (as I am a part time male performing artist in a local tri-media), I have neither a professional background in the field of Literature nor in Political Science which, I guess, are the main lines of your books. Smile

For a Review to be credible, the Reviewer must be at least as famous and authoritative as the Author of the piece of work he is reviewing. Unfortunately, at my age now, my professional status has not been to that level yet. Yourstruly is not as famous as The Princess Philosopher. Razz

In this regard, I am respectfully hoping for the kind understanding of the PPrincess if I may delay my comment about accepting her wish for a review or a foreword of one of her future books - UNTIL such time that my professional credentials are MORE fitting, eligible and credible to justify putting my words to her fine works. And when such time comes, I hope to request a second encounter with the PPrincess. Then, by that time, I know what will be my answer. Question Idea

The posts of The Philosopher Princess will continue to motivate us to excel in our studies, careers, and (future) professions. And that is a noble mission. Smile

Once more, thanks for a great party. I enjoyed it a lot more. I guess all of us are still having great moments. The thread is so alive. I still hope the Pprincess will reconsider her decision, but I will always be respectful for the great decision and changes in focus she has been making in her life. She surely will make a very good political leader in the future as she delivers great talents in both legislation and administration. Five years from now, please Ďrereadí my posts about her and you will understand more why I did these posts now. Exclamation

Finally...
Vrythramax wrote:
@arjay

I'm sure we will continue to *bump* her posts to future users for some time to come (they better have a dictionary!).

Great Post. Smile Enjoy the party!

thanks for the assurance that the PPrincessí posts will continue to be *bumped* in the forum for others to benefit, too. Keep the party rolling Ö

Best regards,

arjay

(edited to add more happy smileys ...)
Blaster
It took me about a half hour to do that rainboxing if not longer Very Happy
Indi
*poofs in*

i never go to parties because i get very nervous around people, but there is no way in Dante's nine circles that i could possibly let the Princess go without letting her know how much she'll be missed. In fact, if there were any way to convince her to stay, i'd do it, even if it involved *gasp*... dancing. O_O;

No no, let's get a grip here. Let's not get crazy now. Whew.

Ok, sorry, didn't mean to scare anyone. The truth is that even if there were some way to convince her to stay i probably wouldn't do it because that would just be selfishly depriving the next group of people she meets of the chance to know her.

So you can all relax. There will be no indi dancing. i promise.

Anyway Princess, in case we don't get a chance to talk again before your departure, i just wanted to say:
Thank you for being a part of our community! You made these boards a place that was, at the same time, more friendly, funny, thoughtful and challenging than it would have been without you. But most importantly of all, you gave it the one thing that makes a place unforgettable - the thing that cannot be given artifically or forced on a place: character.

i think from now on, i'll add just a little splash of colour to my posts. Just so it doesn't seem quite as grey without you.

Take care of yourself, Miss Princess!

*poofs out*
Traveller
Indi wrote:
*poofs in*

Indi wrote:
*poofs out*

Awful lot of pooves in here. LOL!
Lennon

Make a wish.

Please come back sometime soon. lol
tidruG
Indi wrote:
Thank you for being a part of our community! You made these boards a place that was, at the same time, more friendly, funny, thoughtful and challenging than it would have been without you. But most importantly of all, you gave it the one thing that makes a place unforgettable - the thing that cannot be given artifically or forced on a place: character.

Code:
[color=#dc1400]T[/color][color=#dc2800]h[/color][color=#dc3c00]a[/color][color=#dc5000]n[/color][color=#dc6400]k[/color] [color=#dc8c00]y[/color][color=#dca000]o[/color][color=#dcb400]u[/color] [color=#dcdc00]f[/color][color=#c8dc00]o[/color][color=#b4dc00]r[/color] [color=#8cdc00]b[/color][color=#78dc00]e[/color][color=#64dc00]i[/color][color=#50dc00]n[/color][color=#3cdc00]g[/color] [color=#14dc00]a[/color] [color=#00dc14]p[/color][color=#00dc28]a[/color][color=#00dc3c]r[/color][color=#00dc50]t[/color] [color=#00dc78]o[/color][color=#00dc8c]f[/color] [color=#00dcb4]o[/color][color=#00dcc8]u[/color][color=#00dcdc]r[/color] [color=#00b4dc]c[/color][color=#00a0dc]o[/color][color=#008cdc]m[/color][color=#0078dc]m[/color][color=#0064dc]u[/color][color=#0050dc]n[/color][color=#003cdc]i[/color][color=#0028dc]t[/color][color=#0014dc]y[/color][color=#0000dc]![/color] [color=#2800dc]Y[/color][color=#3c00dc]o[/color][color=#5000dc]u[/color] [color=#7800dc]m[/color][color=#8c00dc]a[/color][color=#a000dc]d[/color][color=#b400dc]e[/color] [color=#dc00dc]t[/color][color=#dc00c8]h[/color][color=#dc00b4]e[/color][color=#dc00a0]s[/color][color=#dc008c]e[/color] [color=#dc0064]b[/color][color=#dc0050]o[/color][color=#dc003c]a[/color][color=#dc0028]r[/color][color=#dc0014]d[/color][color=#dc0000]s[/color] [color=#dc2800]a[/color] [color=#dc5000]p[/color][color=#dc6400]l[/color][color=#dc7800]a[/color][color=#dc8c00]c[/color][color=#dca000]e[/color] [color=#dcc800]t[/color][color=#dcdc00]h[/color][color=#c8dc00]a[/color][color=#b4dc00]t[/color] [color=#8cdc00]w[/color][color=#78dc00]a[/color][color=#64dc00]s[/color][color=#50dc00],[/color] [color=#28dc00]a[/color][color=#14dc00]t[/color] [color=#00dc14]t[/color][color=#00dc28]h[/color][color=#00dc3c]e[/color] [color=#00dc64]s[/color][color=#00dc78]a[/color][color=#00dc8c]m[/color][color=#00dca0]e[/color] [color=#00dcc8]t[/color][color=#00dcdc]i[/color][color=#00c8dc]m[/color][color=#00b4dc]e[/color][color=#00a0dc],[/color] [color=#0078dc]m[/color][color=#0064dc]o[/color][color=#0050dc]r[/color][color=#003cdc]e[/color] [color=#0014dc]f[/color][color=#0000dc]r[/color][color=#1400dc]i[/color][color=#2800dc]e[/color][color=#3c00dc]n[/color][color=#5000dc]d[/color][color=#6400dc]l[/color][color=#7800dc]y[/color][color=#8c00dc],[/color] [color=#b400dc]f[/color][color=#c800dc]u[/color][color=#dc00dc]n[/color][color=#dc00c8]n[/color][color=#dc00b4]y[/color][color=#dc00a0],[/color] [color=#dc0078]t[/color][color=#dc0064]h[/color][color=#dc0050]o[/color][color=#dc003c]u[/color][color=#dc0028]g[/color][color=#dc0014]h[/color][color=#dc0000]t[/color][color=#dc1400]f[/color][color=#dc2800]u[/color][color=#dc3c00]l[/color] [color=#dc6400]a[/color][color=#dc7800]n[/color][color=#dc8c00]d[/color] [color=#dcb400]c[/color][color=#dcc800]h[/color][color=#dcdc00]a[/color][color=#c8dc00]l[/color][color=#b4dc00]l[/color][color=#a0dc00]e[/color][color=#8cdc00]n[/color][color=#78dc00]g[/color][color=#64dc00]i[/color][color=#50dc00]n[/color][color=#3cdc00]g[/color] [color=#14dc00]t[/color][color=#00dc00]h[/color][color=#00dc14]a[/color][color=#00dc28]n[/color] [color=#00dc50]i[/color][color=#00dc64]t[/color] [color=#00dc8c]w[/color][color=#00dca0]o[/color][color=#00dcb4]u[/color][color=#00dcc8]l[/color][color=#00dcdc]d[/color] [color=#00b4dc]h[/color][color=#00a0dc]a[/color][color=#008cdc]v[/color][color=#0078dc]e[/color] [color=#0050dc]b[/color][color=#003cdc]e[/color][color=#0028dc]e[/color][color=#0014dc]n[/color] [color=#1400dc]w[/color][color=#2800dc]i[/color][color=#3c00dc]t[/color][color=#5000dc]h[/color][color=#6400dc]o[/color][color=#7800dc]u[/color][color=#8c00dc]t[/color] [color=#b400dc]y[/color][color=#c800dc]o[/color][color=#dc00dc]u[/color][color=#dc00c8].[/color] [color=#dc00a0]B[/color][color=#dc008c]u[/color][color=#dc0078]t[/color] [color=#dc0050]m[/color][color=#dc003c]o[/color][color=#dc0028]s[/color][color=#dc0014]t[/color] [color=#dc1400]i[/color][color=#dc2800]m[/color][color=#dc3c00]p[/color][color=#dc5000]o[/color][color=#dc6400]r[/color][color=#dc7800]t[/color][color=#dc8c00]a[/color][color=#dca000]n[/color][color=#dcb400]t[/color][color=#dcc800]l[/color][color=#dcdc00]y[/color] [color=#b4dc00]o[/color][color=#a0dc00]f[/color] [color=#78dc00]a[/color][color=#64dc00]l[/color][color=#50dc00]l[/color][color=#3cdc00],[/color] [color=#14dc00]y[/color][color=#00dc00]o[/color][color=#00dc14]u[/color] [color=#00dc3c]g[/color][color=#00dc50]a[/color][color=#00dc64]v[/color][color=#00dc78]e[/color] [color=#00dca0]i[/color][color=#00dcb4]t[/color] [color=#00dcdc]t[/color][color=#00c8dc]h[/color][color=#00b4dc]e[/color] [color=#008cdc]o[/color][color=#0078dc]n[/color][color=#0064dc]e[/color] [color=#003cdc]t[/color][color=#0028dc]h[/color][color=#0014dc]i[/color][color=#0000dc]n[/color][color=#1400dc]g[/color] [color=#3c00dc]t[/color][color=#5000dc]h[/color][color=#6400dc]a[/color][color=#7800dc]t[/color] [color=#a000dc]m[/color][color=#b400dc]a[/color][color=#c800dc]k[/color][color=#dc00dc]e[/color][color=#dc00c8]s[/color] [color=#dc00a0]a[/color] [color=#dc0078]p[/color][color=#dc0064]l[/color][color=#dc0050]a[/color][color=#dc003c]c[/color][color=#dc0028]e[/color] [color=#dc0000]u[/color][color=#dc1400]n[/color][color=#dc2800]f[/color][color=#dc3c00]o[/color][color=#dc5000]r[/color][color=#dc6400]g[/color][color=#dc7800]e[/color][color=#dc8c00]t[/color][color=#dca000]t[/color][color=#dcb400]a[/color][color=#dcc800]b[/color][color=#dcdc00]l[/color][color=#c8dc00]e[/color] [color=#a0dc00]-[/color] [color=#78dc00]t[/color][color=#64dc00]h[/color][color=#50dc00]e[/color] [color=#28dc00]t[/color][color=#14dc00]h[/color][color=#00dc00]i[/color][color=#00dc14]n[/color][color=#00dc28]g[/color] [color=#00dc50]t[/color][color=#00dc64]h[/color][color=#00dc78]a[/color][color=#00dc8c]t[/color] [color=#00dcb4]c[/color][color=#00dcc8]a[/color][color=#00dcdc]n[/color][color=#00c8dc]n[/color][color=#00b4dc]o[/color][color=#00a0dc]t[/color] [color=#0078dc]b[/color][color=#0064dc]e[/color] [color=#003cdc]g[/color][color=#0028dc]i[/color][color=#0014dc]v[/color][color=#0000dc]e[/color][color=#1400dc]n[/color] [color=#3c00dc]a[/color][color=#5000dc]r[/color][color=#6400dc]t[/color][color=#7800dc]i[/color][color=#8c00dc]f[/color][color=#a000dc]i[/color][color=#b400dc]c[/color][color=#c800dc]a[/color][color=#dc00dc]l[/color][color=#dc00c8]l[/color][color=#dc00b4]y[/color] [color=#dc008c]o[/color][color=#dc0078]r[/color] [color=#dc0050]f[/color][color=#dc003c]o[/color][color=#dc0028]r[/color][color=#dc0014]c[/color][color=#dc0000]e[/color][color=#dc1400]d[/color] [color=#dc3c00]o[/color][color=#dc5000]n[/color] [color=#dc7800]a[/color] [color=#dca000]p[/color][color=#dcb400]l[/color][color=#dcc800]a[/color][color=#dcdc00]c[/color][color=#c8dc00]e[/color][color=#b4dc00]:[/color] [color=#8cdc00]c[/color][color=#78dc00]h[/color][color=#64dc00]a[/color][color=#50dc00]r[/color][color=#3cdc00]a[/color][color=#28dc00]c[/color][color=#14dc00]t[/color][color=#00dc00]e[/color][color=#00dc14]r[/color][color=#00dc28].[/color]

Shocked
Either you've got some good Javascript or something doing that for you, or you're insane Wink
Vrythramax
[BUMP}...I hope I am not too later to join in...had some troubles. Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Blaster
wow that looks cool indi Very Happy

Its worth if for her though Very Happy
The Philosopher Princess
Is the following EXTRAORDINARILY beautiful or what!? I just have to quote it yet again!

Indi wrote:

It is beautiful in more ways than I can count. At the content level -- wow! -- thank you thank you thank you. Iím glad you recognized that I am a character (Wink little context switch there).

At the coding level -- wow wee! -- isnít that a lovely color rendering!? Lovely in the reverse-engineering process sense. Looking at that code, one just thinks, ďItís so logical; I should have thought of that.Ē But no, it was Indi who thought of that. Praise be to Indi!

Which leads to the next level of appreciation of beauty: the free market of ideas and the way humans take inventions, add to them to create new inventions, and so on and so on. As long as humans arenít stomped on and hampered by mob force (which, unfortunately, happens all too often), such creativity will happen. And yet when we see the effects of creative juices such as the ďformulaĒ of that code, we donít just esteem the free market and all of humanity, but the individual humans who actually push the boundaries of human thought. Rainboxing, the concept, had been invented, but Indi pushed it to a new level.

I could go on but I will jump to one end to where this has led me: respecting how Indi writes such shockingly voluminous posts that are not quackery nor crackpottery but crackerjack and all that theyíre cracked up to be. We often agree, and yet not always. The main thing is, Iíd much rather be able to disagree with someone who is sincere and smart than agree with someone who is there, but not there, if you know what I mean. I wish you many more enjoyable discussions -- by you and with you.
~~~~~~~~~~
Indi wrote:
So you can all relax. There will be no indi dancing. i promise.

Now -- see!? -- hereís an area where we disagree. At non-virtual parties, even if I do say so myself, I am an expert at getting people who think that they canít dance, or think that they donít want to dance -- to change their minds. I hope that thereís some transference of my skills of persuasion to virtual parties. After the first few spins around the dance floor with me, I guarantee you wonít be nervous anymore. Anyway, thanks for poofing in Dancing!
DoctorBeaver
I've enjoyed reading your interesting & learned postings. The IQ level of Frihost may never recover from your loss.

Take care & good luck.
The Philosopher Princess
DoctorBeaver wrote:
I've enjoyed reading your interesting & learned postings. The IQ level of Frihost may never recover from your loss.

Thank you! Coming from a person whose intellect I highly respect, I really appreciate that.
~~~~~~~~~~
arjay wrote:
Your post made me think for a while. I hope to be capable and fit in giving justice to your wish of being 'available in a few years to write either a foreword or a review of one of your authored books'Ö BUTÖ I am just 19 years of age now and still a Junior student in AB Mass Communication. That suggests that, as of the moment, except for performing arts (as I am a part time male performing artist in a local tri-media), I have neither a professional background in the field of Literature nor in Political Science which, I guess, are the main lines of your books. Smile

From what I can tell, Communications looks like a perfect major for you! I wish there to be lots and lots of good thinking and communications in your future! You seem to be off to a great start!
~~~~~~~~~~
Lennon wrote:

Make a wish.

Lovely! I wish for universal Frihost-world peace! Very Happy
The Philosopher Princess
Picture this: Everyoneís worn out and weak from dancing THE RUMBOLTZ for weeks now. Weíve been pigging out so much that we feel and look like ďAunt MargeĒ after Harry inflated her (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban). Overstuffed beanbag chairs have been trucked in (using Bockmanís big trailer) for our overstuffed bodies. Now itís time for relaxed chatting. This party was always supposed to be for ALL party people (not just T.P.P).
~~~~~~~~~~
An Invitation:

Arrow Share something silly or serious about yourself that youíve never mentioned on Frihost before.

Question Ask someone else a silly or serious question. (And maybe theyíll answer.)

~~~~~~~~~~
Iíll start.

Arrow Silly. When I eat finger snacks like potato chips, mixed nuts, caramel corn, or even cookies, often Iíll do it with a spoon. The Princess does not like having sticky fingers! Laughing

Arrow Serious. I seriously considered going for a PhD in Philosophy until I realized that there would be too much emphasis on learning other peopleís philosophies rather than studying Reality, in and of itself, and, based on that, developing oneís own philosophy(ies). I suppose I could still go for that degree down the road, but for now I am very satisfied with pursuing my own self-study in the directions I choose. I read a lot, make notes in my books and on paper and in PC, and rarely rush my reading while often stopping to ponder and think through along the way. I also sit often with no resource materials and think, create, write, re-think, re-write, consider, and think more, write more, etc. I value lots of different kinds of learning and creating.

Question Silly. @ tidruG: When you first created your Frihost nickname, did you realize that a ďdrugĒ was embedded in it, or what was your reaction when that dawned on you? Laughing

Question Serious. @ Blaster: Whatís your impression of how young people these days look at language skills -- and whether they value writing and speaking ďproperlyĒ or whether that kind of approach seems totally outdated? With todayís cell phone text messaging, computer instant messaging talk, etc. -- and their encouragement to write in abbreviations and codes -- do you ever see kids respecting the learning of oneís own language well, or is that old-fashioned?
~~~~~~~~~~
Vrythramax wrote:
[BUMP}...I hope I am not too later to join in...had some troubles.

Angel Not too late!

Your turn!
Vashni
Its always sad to see a fellow frihost'er leave. you will be missed by many
Blaster
@The Philosopher Princess seriously on that I think that it does effect some kids. But most of the kids i know at least have both like a formal way of writing and a like you said an instant messanger talking. Such things as "LOL" "OMG" and stuff like that. For text messaging it is a lot easier and all. But when it comes down to it i think most people can use both informal language and formal language. We all have to write and have been writing for years. Ever since we were in first grade if not sooner. The new informal text message languge i think is just leart but talking more formal is something like riding a bike and that you will always remember.

My Silly @ The Philosopher Princess what party room is better right now?

Serious @ Bockman what are your thoughts on the thing that happend in india not to long ago?
The Philosopher Princess
@ Blaster: Thank you for a thoughtful reply on my serious question. I think youíre probably right that people can switch back and forth quite easily, if they want. Of course, the ďif they wantĒ part is going to be a question. I think youíre even more right that itís like riding a bike, so if good language skills arenít learned early ďenoughĒ, then they wonít have a bike to get back on. Sad

Blaster wrote:
My Silly @ The Philosopher Princess what party room is better right now?

Shocked Thatís like asking a mother, which of her 2 kids she loves better! (By the way, I donít have children. I have parties! Wink) I like both rooms because of the camaraderie.

Thanks for being a good sport and playing my question ďgameĒ.
~~~~~~~~~~
@ Vrythramax: Hereís a more serious answer to your question about whether I fit my avatar. Iím not in there, and I donít even know where that graphic came from. I wish I had a higher resolution version of it but I donít. Guessing at the proportions of the lady, Iím probably taller. My hair is longer and not that color at all. My tummy is flatter (not fatter, but flatter Laughing) and, if using the material used to make her dress, I could probably could get 2 dresses for me, plus a swimsuit (not that I sew). Her skin color just about matches mine. But the main thing is that she and her pig accurately represent my attitude.
Vrythramax
@Princess

The people who care for you give a good diddly if you fit your avatar or not (not unless your the short one Wink ).

To any who read this, The Princess is (and will continue) to be a great source of of poise and intelligence....and my best beta-tester.

Now...more music just for you Princess: Metallica - 2x4 - Load album Wink

shall we all get back to dancing now???
Blaster
i'm enjoying the game too much to get back to dancing... so lets keep playing this awesome game. If you want to dance go to the other party room.

@ Princess that is a good answer to my silly question.
reddishblue
I never met ya Princess but i wish i did...oh wats that someone wants to talk to me...well good luck in futufe
TeenZine
What is your other username ? So we can find you ? And talk to you.
palavra
wumingsden wrote:
I'm sad

me too. because
all the farewell parties
remind me the funerals in my country

Imam asks to gathered people
"how do you know the late "
people say "good"

but it is good to see a sincere friendship like this in cyber world.

i think everyone desires a farewell party like this.

good-bye.
Vrythramax
TeenZine wrote:
What is your other username ? So we can find you ? And talk to you.

Forget that idea....she was my best beta-tester of mine, and close fiend,....an I wasn't even allowed to know her name.
Blaster
yea she was a good person and we will all miss her. Oh well TPP we will never forget you and hope to see you sign on time and time again just to say hi Very Happy
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
yea she was a good person and we will all miss her. Oh well TPP we will never forget you and hope to see you sign on time and time again just to say hi Very Happy

Thanks for the *bump* Blaster.....looking for points off of TPP?

Be careful.
Blaster
i haven't signed on in three days give me a brake. And i just want her to come back. I love reading her threads.
Vrythramax
Like you can sing....http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/flotsamjetsam/drift.html

I was lead singer and wrote all the songs.

also posted on my website.

your a wannabe kiddie.
Blaster
opps spelling error. Sorry about that. Anyhow its fixed. And yea you told me about that before max.
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
opps spelling error. Sorry about that. Anyhow its fixed. And yea you told me about that before max.

@ Blaster

Blaster wrote:

Then don't PLAY wht you arent...yorwnt to be an admin aind you can'r built pc. You clllaim to be a sib]ger, bur touhave never been recorded.

Your a wannabe 13 year old.
darrenpaul
Vrythramax wrote:
Then don't PLAY wht you arent...yorwnt to be an admin aind you can'r built pc. You clllaim to be a sib]ger, bur touhave never been recorded.

You what?...Might want to look over your posts their Vrythramax before hitting the owl submit button. =)
Blaster
ahh dont' mind him darrenpaul hes just a little strange at times Very Happy
Vrythramax
ok...sometimes I type to fast and dont read before I post Embarassed

It doesn't make me a bad person.

However, complaints have been witten to the owner (Bondings) over me.....guess I may get fired.
darrenpaul
Vrythramax wrote:
ok...sometimes I type to fast and dont read before I post Embarassed

It doesn't make me a bad person.

Nah, course that doesn't make you a bad person. Breaks the "all important" rules though, doesn't it. Wink
Blaster
haha idk bondings might fire you. Hes a mean person Razz But i spelled one tinny thing wrong like sign and i get a whole lecture.
The Philosopher Princess
Howdy everyone! Very Happy Even though I havenít been speaking here lately, I was glad to see the side discussions -- which is what parties are for Very Happy!

Today is my last day at Frihost Sad. I am posting my last posts. I will soon have given away all my FRIH$. Shortly, I will be calling on Dr. Kevorkian (Wink) to close my Frihost account.
~~~~~~~~~~
Some have asked me via PM about the books I plan to write. Here are just some general ideas (but I have tons of very specific notes):
** the one main solution to all social problems
** the full political philosophy of mine which I want to propose to the world
** a simple and interesting approach to the principles of economics
** the worldís problems in dealing with land and natural resources as either personal property or government property; my solution is different; though I do have some mentors in this area, I have grown past them; I know of no one else who understands certain discoveries of mine
** my personal discoveries of epistemology (how we know what we know and can improve on that); I have performed a fairly extensive search of classical and modern-day philosophers and scientists to see if anyone is thinking about or has written about my discoveries and I find no mention of them; therefore, they seem ready for me to be the one to share them with the world

~~~~~~~~~~
I will be publishing under a name other than the one I go by in ďrealĒ life. In fact, I plan to switch to that name at that time. Therefore, I see no benefit in sharing my current name, because Iíd prefer that you continue to think of me as ďThe Philosopher PrincessĒ.
The Philosopher Princess
I would like to give huge kudos to our wonderful Frihost Founder, Bondings. He has set up, and is facilitating overall, an amazing environment.

I would also like to say publicly how much I admire the entire Frihost Staff. I have had the pleasure of serving amongst them. But -- no way! -- have I come close to performing as much as they! Itís shocking to me how the Staff tirelessly works its wonders to maintain and even improve such a great discussional and web hosting atmosphere. Iíve contributed only a little, but Iíve watched them a lot -- and they are to be greatly appreciated for all they do.

Lots of thank-youís go to everyone whom Iíve talked with on Frihost. Itís been an enjoyable experience Iíll never forget.

And, finally, thank you to everyone who has come to my party. Itís been a great group.

I send hugs and kisses to every single person! Dancing
HoboPelican
Back at you TPP! I haven't been very vocal here, but I always was a wallflower at parties. Laughing

Have a great one!
Traveller
I will be publishing under a name other than the one I go by in ďrealĒ life. In fact, I plan to switch to that name at that time. Therefore, I see no benefit in sharing my current name, because Iíd prefer that you continue to think of me as ďThe Philosopher PrincessĒ.

That's okay. We'll know it's you when books start being published with every word a different colour.

You will be sorely missed here. Crying or Very sad
Daniel15
The Philosopher Princess, we'll miss you! Boo hoo! Crying or Very sad
wumingsden
I would like to give huge kudos to our wonderful Frihost Founder, Bondings. He has set up, and is facilitating overall, an amazing environment.

I would also like to say publicly how much I admire the entire Frihost Staff. I have had the pleasure of serving amongst them. But -- no way! -- have I come close to performing as much as they! Itís shocking to me how the Staff tirelessly works its wonders to maintain and even improve such a great discussional and web hosting atmosphere. Iíve contributed only a little, but Iíve watched them a lot -- and they are to be greatly appreciated for all they do.

Lots of thank-youís go to everyone whom Iíve talked with on Frihost. Itís been an enjoyable experience Iíll never forget.

And, finally, thank you to everyone who has come to my party. Itís been a great group.

I send hugs and kisses to every single person! Dancing

A really sad day in the hisotry of frihost, in my opinion. Your posts are extraordinary, they act as a muse which may sound corny but that doesn't make it none-the-less true. You are a fabulous member of frihost, and are, or rather was Crying or Very sad, a great member of staff. It wouldn't of been a good thing if you spent all your time doing very boring mod-duties, your writing is too good. I'm glad the reason for you leaving is due to this.

A huge amount of hugs and kisses, Wumingsden
Blaster
By TPP i hope you have fun writing your books. No if you don't mind i would like to go and start dancing again. I was having a faboulus time over there but i though i should pay my respect to you and tell you my good buys.

Would you care for the last dance with me TPP?
corridor_writers
Itís a real bummer to see such a brilliant intellectual move on to bigger and better things, leaving the rest of us poor folk behind. Smile

Though I hope your leaving is not a permanent thing.

In fact, Iím thinking I could spend the next year or so reading all of your posts. Then, by the time you start missing us all and come back I will have caught up on your plethora of thought-provoking posts an be ready to dive into more of discussion with you.

In the meantime, thank you again for your warmth and your invigorating, stimulating, and very thought-provoking posts. As an aspiring author myself, may I wish you the best in your own writing endeavors.

When you do get your work published, you need to make sure to come and tell us all about it so we can go out and buy copies!

In the meantime - you will be missed.
make_life_better
... the party that is.

Seriously, I think highly enough of TPP's posts that I *still* search them out months after she left. Says it all, really.

Thanks again, and here's hoping I'll bump into you in another life someday.

T.