FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What would you do if you had $1 M???

Hitman.
There are many things i would wish i could do with all the money. I will most likely buy a house cash then give some to my family and friends. Put some in the bank and probably donate some too.

what about you??
lors
I would buy a home, pay off my debts, and put some back for each of my children.
Antek88
I would buy a car (any ferrari Smile), home (big and beautiful) and more, more...
allanxiao
I would save it~ Smile
Hammy
I would continue as i am... but perhaps go out more with my girlfriend to the cinema's and takeaways and shopping Smile But then again, i would now.. except her mum still things of her as her baby and never lets her do anything. She'd probably chop off my nuts and use them as wind chimes if she knew wat we get up to.

Ooo.. and also i need a car right now lol .. so that 1M would be rather handy. Anyone fancey donating? .. minimum of 1000 payment. Wink Thanks. Already had 3 donations Very Happy ... totalying 3450 ... Lol, nar just kiddin. It's late, i rant on.. sry

I'd also buy a new PC, cuz my laptop is running out of steam Sad
Nameless
Invest it, and live of the interest.
simophin
it depends on where i get them

if they're from malfeasance, i prefer not spending them, just give them to the police.

if they're from my hard working, i will buy what i need now then save the remaining.

if they're from lotteries, will donate them to the poor.
ashen
The first thing that I will do are paying all of my debts and save 3/4 of them for future. 1/4 of them will used for recondition my life.
James007
If... If... If....

First get a million dollars, then we'll talk about it.

-close-