FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

forums

defconone
what kind of forums are provided?

phpBB2? phpNuke? invision?
Bondings
PhpBB and SMF are provided by fantastico (automatic install). So is phpnuke, but that's not a forum.
However, you may install most legal forums and programs manually if you want.
Maka
PHP-nuke is a cms with phpbb forum bulit in, you can actually use other forums with it, vb, ipb etc etc.
defconone
ahh.. awesome
Tieskevo
and invision is located under guestbooks..
hahame
i just use the phpwind,so you can also use DZ,they are all very easy to use
anime
listen to me frihost are the best webhosting site !! and it give u smf - phpbb -ib ! and ithink phpnuke !
PriesT
just use vBulletin with "nullified" scripts.. thats what Xiao tried to do with "Six Shades Deeper" "gfx.frihost.com/forum" hahaha
Bondings
PriesT wrote:
just use vBulletin with "nullified" scripts.. thats what Xiao tried to do with "Six Shades Deeper" "gfx.frihost.com/forum" hahaha

Please don't try that. Your account will get removed immediately if we find out. It's strictly illegal. We might even send your ip-address to vBulletin for further investigation.
PriesT
It was kind of a joke, because of someone trying it and losing their board. I thought it was a bit humerous because I warned him beforehand that it was illegal.

IE ( Xiao ) or is it Xaio either way.. haha.
Maka
Lol, whos next to be removed for an illigeal vb forum?, last one removed was yesterday!. You have been warned dont do it!.
PriesT
It's funny that people won't just use phpBB or another forum software thats completely free and legal. If you use vBulletin it's rather obvious you are using illegal software, since its not even hosted on your OWN Servers. People crack me up. Just want everything for free these days. Yet what except what is freely given.
n0obie4life
Hush Wink.
Deji
PriesT wrote:
It's funny that people won't just use phpBB or another forum software thats completely free and legal. If you use vBulletin it's rather obvious you are using illegal software, since its not even hosted on your OWN Servers. People crack me up. Just want everything for free these days. Yet what except what is freely given.

i think the issue is that phpbb seems to suffer from a lot of security issues.....

>>

there are other nice free forums tho i think its just that a lot of the ones you have to pay for are (obviously) a lot better.. people are just cheap.
Maka
Deji wrote:
PriesT wrote:

i think the issue is that phpbb seems to suffer from a lot of security issues.....

>>

there are other nice free forums tho i think its just that a lot of the ones you have to pay for are (obviously) a lot better.. people are just cheap.

No I cant affrord vb hence me having free hosting Rolling Eyes .