FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Forum

insanesnoopy
I have an idea for a new forum. A business networking forum. In this forum members could trade information and skills, while also making requests for information as well. It would be the ultimate networking forum.

For instance my strength is in marketing. If a business wants to grow then it needs to have a marketing strategy that works. I want to help businesses get noticed without spending their entire budgets. I am willing to trade smart, low cost marketing tips along with high-impact campaigns for some help building a website (my strength is not with HTML or Flash or any of the web stuff)

In exchange I'll be your guide to a strong marketing campaign, advertising campaign, direct mails, and better internet marketing. Just cannot actually build the site. Just understand the theory.

Would someone like to a business exchange?

Cheers
Blaster
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-74.html this forum may be what you are looking for i guess. Bondings just made it Very Happy
tidruG
Well, you have a choice of 2 forums:
Economics and Marketing -- Ironically was made a day or two after your suggestion Wink
Jobs and learning -- May not exactly be what you had in mind, but some of your threads could maybe be useful in here?