FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I want to know something

Silverneo188
what is the points and the FRIH$ thing for???? If anyone knows please let me know.
wowz
They're like dollarses only not real...

Some people on here will provide services for them. You can donate and transfer them like real money.

Last time I checked (months ago), they were planning on having some sort of 'upgradable' services with them.. ie you can buy upgrades. But I'm not sure if that has been implimented or is still going to be.

But it's a great way to get stuff done in the meantime if you need something. I was working on getting someone to set up a SQL database set up for 50F$.. great price Smile Unfortunately, I was offline for a while and never got it done.
RhysAndrews
All I know is the points, if under -5, will give you first, second, and finally third warnings about inactivity, and then your host is gone. I find that a little unfair, as I do come here every so often, yet am forced to be even more active. I guess it's cool though, i get a free host.

-Rhys
awesty
Like wowz said you can spend them in the marketplace.

I'm not sure if this is still going to happen, but i heard a while ago that there is going to be a shop set up where you can buy more bandwidth and stuff for your site with FRIH$
Vrythramax
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-10013.html

Now you know Smile

-Closed-