FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Naruto Favorite character

Silverneo188
pick your most favorite Naruto character. The one you think that kicks ass!
Just simply post the name of the character and why you think there bad ass.

I think Their sensei kicks ass(forgot his name) he has bad ass jitsu, and he just rocks outloud!
xzoz92
shino ftw (im a huuge shino fan)

seriosly what can kakashi do without chakra shino will just use his bugs to steal kakashis chakra
Sabaku
gaara... he is so damn great with all teh sand Very Happy
or members from akatsuki they are also cool Very Happy
rossss
Uchiha Sasuke is the coolest, i know he left it ages ago but he's gonna come back and when he does ... Twisted Evil
His eyes r cool, i seen a website that sells contact lenses just like his eyes, but they were like, 50, a touch expensive!
I wonder if he got his brother

P.S. xzoz92 thats a cool avatar Wink
QrafTee
Silverneo188 wrote:
pick your most favorite Naruto character. The one you think that kicks ***!
Just simply post the name of the character and why you think there bad ***.

I think Their sensei kicks ***(forgot his name) he has bad *** jitsu, and he just rocks outloud!

Uhh... Naruto's first instructor is Iruka-sensei, then Kakashi-sensei, the closet pervert, and finally Ero-sennin (Jiraiya-sama). So I'm not sure which one you're speaking of.

My personal favorite Naruto character is Rock Lee. Then after that is: Neji, Shikamaru, Tenten, Naruto, Sakura, etc. etc. (Excluding adult characters) I like Rock Lee's spirit, and his determination though he's not a genius he strives to exceed everyone and prove his worth to his peers.
wahsap
QrafTee wrote:
Silverneo188 wrote:
pick your most favorite Naruto character. The one you think that kicks ***!
Just simply post the name of the character and why you think there bad ***.

I think Their sensei kicks ***(forgot his name) he has bad *** jitsu, and he just rocks outloud!

Uhh... Naruto's first instructor is Iruka-sensei, then Kakashi-sensei, the closet pervert, and finally Ero-sennin (Jiraiya-sama). So I'm not sure which one you're speaking of.

My personal favorite Naruto character is Rock Lee. Then after that is: Neji, Shikamaru, Tenten, Naruto, Sakura, etc. etc. (Excluding adult characters) I like Rock Lee's spirit, and his determination though he's not a genius he strives to exceed everyone and prove his worth to his peers.

definitely nara shikamaru. Doesn't have talent, but he is just a brilliant. The only weapon that he got is his brain, but he is capable to turn enemies weapon to his. Kewl stuff man.
Nintendo
Kakashi, for the fact he just owns, and i love how it always shows him reading that flirting book the whole time xD. "THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN!" was just funny as hell. After that would be Inuzuka Kiba. He's just a nice guy overall, and i thought his preliminary fight against naruto was awesome. Iruka sensei is also cool Very Happy
Monkeydog
Jiriya is my favourite, he's so cool. When I grow up I wanna be just like him. D:

That or Shikamaru, he's cool too....and Garra...Garra is awesome...so is Rock Lee...
DriverEntry
I like Kakashi. But he seems appear less in the recent series.
exarkun
Uchiha Itachi is cool, and one of my favourites, although he is a bit cruel. But I think all he wanted is to make his brother grow stronger as well.
panacuba
Gaara is the best one no one can beat him Razz second one kakashi and thord Gai Sensei this is my team in Narutime Ultimate HERO Smile
Traveller
This thread has been -locked- because we have consolidated the Naruto discussion into a single, official, "sticky" thread.

Naruto fans, please join us in the official, Naruto thread.

Thank you.