FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Graphic Software

GameFreak
In your opinion, which is the easiest to use, coolest and most sophisticated Graphic Software? Where can I download it?
otiscom
I use Paint Shop Pro. Adobe sell it now (used to Jasc) I find it very good and easy to use.
Rosanova
Hi there,

When I'm working to change images I'm using Photoshop, but when I have to make them into the web, I'm using Fireworks. Strange that Fireworks also now are Adobe like PaintShop Pro.

Cheers!
White Monkey
Well I use Photoshop and Macromedia Fireworks, I really like them both. But they both cost money. If money isnt an object then get one of them, but if you want a free option the go for The Gimp, its free and people say just as good as photoshop! download it here... www.gimp.org
dancingwaldo
....or you could download the free demos of photoshop and fireworks and just find a serial code for them (just dont tell anybody I said it Very Happy)
VidE
Gamefreak, your looking for a chimera. Various software is designed to do various things. Raster based software like Photoshop, Gimp, etc, good for photo manipulation; Vector based software for creating shapes and lines like Illustrator and Corel Draw, Some software is good at mimicing natural media like Corel Painter and Project Dogwaffle...etc. etc.

Many of these do a bit of all of it. Microsoft has Expression Graphic Designer which has both raster and vector modes-and Photoshop will do some vector stuff, Illustrator will do some raster manipulation.

But there is no magic bullet. Many of these programs have trial versions, some are free, give them a try. Part of it is what they do, part of it is what you actually need to get done and the rest is chemistry.
budazz
Gimp and Photoshop are the best one for me since i used them... fireworks good but dont like it