FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

sometimes just need sex

moralesc
am i the only one?
Citizen Kane
no you're not. Sometimes we men need to rip a female to pieces, just for the fun of it. the urge of procreation is who we are.

How often we have sex tells us who we are and where we are on the social ladder. If you have a lot of friends that regularly have sex and you don't, this can be really depressing.

having sex regularly relieves tension and gives you a feeling of happiness and contentness with your life.
Sadow
Sex is a physical need, just like eating and drinking. If I don't get it I'm getting hungrier/thirstier every day, so yeah, I just gotta have it a couple of times a week. My girl isn't always in the mood, so I find it a major bummer when this is the case.
raver
Sadow wrote:
Sex is a physical need, just like eating and drinking. If I don't get it I'm getting hungrier/thirstier every day, so yeah, I just gotta have it a couple of times a week. My girl isn't always in the mood, so I find it a major bummer when this is the case.

There's always masturbation at hand Very Happy
Also the "feeling of happiness and contentness with your life" citizen Kane talks about is only a temporary one, it lasts only untill you fall asleep. The second day you won't even apreciate it. That's why it is very important to do it more often Very Happy
I apreciate diversity. Every woman is different and gives you a different sense of relaxation and fulfilment Smile
japasco
I think the sex is fun for both, male and female, but it's a fact that the females rules in the moment to have it!
mike_phi
well first of all I went to the pros on this so I went to My girlfreind and aked her on her opinion and I think for those of you who think girls rule as to when and how many times it happens here is some news that will not surprise you listen carefully gents.

wise words of my girlfreind

Quote:
try cleaning the hows, help out a bit here and there, show that you making an effort,come home and set up some sented candles then your girlfreind dose not have to feel tired every evening and she does not feel you come on is just out of lust, then your girlfreind might feel like ripping her close off and have a taste of the salami

she went further to say tha following

Quote:
its not a fact of oh he did the dishes so i will give him a ride its just that I feel less stressed and your thought can actually go eslewhre compared to what needs to be done around the house

so there you have it guys I did a bit of research took this actual poste and this was the responce so I gues we will have to get on with the cleaning and creating relaxed environments then maybe we will get our groove on a bit more often.

good luck cheers mic
madball
Sometimes I have those urges too but unfortunately I try not to act on them with random girls. I am actually trying to be good and keep my numbers down. Most girls really don't want to be with a guy who is a "male slut". All my friends actually think it's a very noble thing for me to keep my numbers down when I could be going around town and to the clubs sleeping with a different girl every weekend. Be how you want your next girlfriend to be like. If you don't want a "slut" then don't be a "slut" yourself. I find it a real turn off when I meet these girls and then find out that they've been with a lot of my guy friends already. For me I don't like to sample something that everyone else already has and has thrown away.
cybernie
just normal for a human being to feel that "heat"... that "urge" for earthly pleasure... what makes it abnormal is when you do it in the wrong place, wrong time and on the wrong person... hope you get what i mean....