FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 2 down again?

chrismen
Just to let your guys know my site is not reachable and I think server 2 is down.
shoes22
Yup it's down.

I hope they get a handle on this soon Sad
shoes22
shoes22 wrote:
Yup it's down.

I hope they get a handle on this soon Sad
oh, and i meant permanently Wink
chrismen
Me too, but for now it is back up. I feel like it is only down when I really want to edit something. Smile Well off to do that now.
TarsajumaClan
mine just went down for the third time in 2 hours.
rfwrangler
Yeah it makes it hard when you are working on some code and you can't get the page up that you are working on. I really hope that this doesn't keep happening I like hosting here and it has been a great place for me to learn.
Ratman2050
The server 2 is down for now. I do not know when it will be back up. Also I am really ticked because I was just about to put google adsense on my site. Lol.
niranvv
I think, Server2 is down again! Sad
Bockman
niranvv wrote:

it's up. remember that apache restarts every once in a while, so try and refresh after a minute or so.

Be Well Cool
niranvv
Bockman wrote:
niranvv wrote:

it's up. remember that apache restarts every once in a while, so try and refresh after a minute or so.

Be Well Cool

ya, its back again friend!
But usually site went down for only 10-40 sec in each 10 minutes!
But while posting that, it was down for 10 min! Laughing
Panthrowzay
yeah i thing it is a Cron job on the server.
deStructuralized
Server's down for me.

How frequently does this tend to happen?

In regards to not being able to modify your code when the server's down, I try to always keep a copy of my websites on my hard drive and modify there before uploading. Maybe that'll help? Then you can code and update your website whenever you'd like, and upload whenever the server happens to be up.
rfwrangler
deStructuralized wrote:

In regards to not being able to modify your code when the server's down, I try to always keep a copy of my websites on my hard drive and modify there before uploading. Maybe that'll help? Then you can code and update your website whenever you'd like, and upload whenever the server happens to be up.

That is what I do for the HTML but when you are working on a PHP script you need a server that has PHP to debug you scripts.