FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guild Wars: Nightfall

Are you you planning on getting Nightfall
Yes as soon as it comes out!
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yes I hope to get it for Christmas!
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
I will get it in the the spring or some time!
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
No I am not planning to get the new Nightfall campaign
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Ghost900
This is a topic about the new campaign in Guild Wars.

I saw the movie clip about the new Nightfall game and was kinda thinking some of the monsters were like prophacies and the land looked kinda like the desert so that was kinda dumb but I think the 2 new races are really cool. Very Happy
TonkPilz
Gw got a bit boring after just a few weeks the up sides to gw is that its free to play after you buy it no Monty fees.
But the game play repeats its self to often the same goes for the chars even if u choose two different professions and the skill system was grate in the beginning but it became a bit of a hassle rearranging the points after a few times.

so no i wont buy Gw:nf
Tasa
I will be getting it. In fact I have already preordered it. Well two copies really. A standard for my ex wife and a CE for myself. I just hope the land isn't like Cantha. I am working at getting my ranger through the chapter 2 story. And Cantha is a freaking maze I hate it. I am hoping the terrain is a lot better.

I am looking forward to making a dervish. Not intrested in the paragons. Not really a support class person. But yea I am really looking forward to the game.
Stickman
I liked GW very much, i completed both: Prophecies and Factions,
I'm planning on buying it as soon as it comes out, although the games get's a bit boring when ur lvl 20, so i just did as many quests as i could...
Can't wait for nightfall to come out Very Happy
Boles Roor
Ghost900 wrote:

I saw the movie clip about the new Nightfall game and was kinda thinking some of the monsters were like prophacies and the land looked kinda like the desert so that was kinda dumb but I think the 2 new races are really cool. Very Happy

If you didn't buy runs to get through all the missions in Tyria you should know that the Crystal Desert was once the border of the land of the Elonians. In Nightfall you go to their turf.
mtoni
eey thx for informing me with this news.. I had no idea that they were releasing another expansion (maybe because i play WoW now Smile

I'll look into it
mtoni
eey thx for informing me with this news.. I had no idea that they were releasing another expansion (maybe because i play WoW now Smile

I'll look into it
Ghost900
Boles Roor wrote:
Ghost900 wrote:

If you didn't buy runs to get through all the missions in Tyria you should know that the Crystal Desert was once the border of the land of the Elonians. In Nightfall you go to their turf.

I know that but to repeat things is kinda dumb thats all but since it fits in the story line it is ok. Very Happy