FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which Part You Prefer Your Beloved should have? Mind or Body

Which part you like the most in you beloved?
Great body
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good attitude
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Both
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
None
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

cvkien
different people on different opinion. some people like girls with perfect body and some people love how they behave. Did you ever asking to youself why you love you girl Friend? Did you love her because of she had a very nice body or she is bahave proper? for me, i'll see both, i like their body and attitude. My beloved had normal range of body and normal range of attitude but she really love me. and because of that, i love her. so how about you??
Citizen Kane
I voted both.

First of all, the body has to be good. at least appealing in a normal way. there is no way you can be together with someone you find repulsive. even if you find out they really love you and you still find them repulsive.
Also, the body is the first thing we see of other people. it is impossible to ignore this and only look at the attitude.

The mind also has to be appealing. also at least in a normal way. we cannot be together with anybody who's attitude we dislike.

and than there is the relationship between the body and the mind. If we find our partner attractive also depends partly on the attitude they show towards us.
Sappho
Citizen Kane wrote:
and than there is the relationship between the body and the mind. If we find our partner attractive also depends partly on the attitude they show towards us.

He asked which part you like the MOST in you beloved? But clearly the poll isn't created in such manner couse both cant be MOST Wink Even thou someone can argue but that would result in a discussion of different scales and how we can measure body vs attitude. Wink

I agree with Citizen Kane that there is absolutely no way that one can love someone without taking body into account, but it is possible the other way around, i know a lot of people that don't really give a damn about attitude. Rolling Eyes

Anyway attitude it is. Wink
Citizen Kane
Sappho wrote:

I agree with Citizen Kane that there is absolutely no way that one can love someone without taking body into account, but it is possible the other way around, i know a lot of people that don't really give a damn about attitude. Rolling Eyes

Hmm, I'm not sure if that is real love. That situation just might fall under the term "Physical Attraction". Which, suffice to say, is definately not the same as love.
mathiaus
I voted both though mind would be the deciding factor.
A persons mind is vital however this takes time to understand and most people (like myself) are impatient so we choose body. The body we can judge immediatly. Its nature to be attracted to a person who is hot and it is these people you want to go out with who you will then try to get to know (and realise they have no brains usually [I'm stereotyping hot people here sorry so just remeber their not all the same]). If I knew someone well who wasnt good looking at all I loved them (their being, mind and soul rather body), I'd rather be with them than asomeone hot who I didn't connect with.
There will always be the sexual attraction to hotter looking women/girls but my mind will always be looking beyond the skin (assuming I'm looking for something to last Wink ).
HoboPelican
Well, if you put both on scales of 1 to 10 (10 is great)....I'd go out with a 4 on looks...but nothingless than an 8 in attitude.

Looks are great, but I've noticed that if I love someone, they somehow look more attractive anyways.

Attitude/Mind everytime.
raver
Sappho wrote:

He asked which part you like the MOST in you beloved? But clearly the poll isn't created in such manner couse both cant be MOST Wink Even thou someone can argue but that would result in a discussion of different scales and how we can measure body vs attitude. Wink

Actually you can. Because i settle for nothing less then both.
For example, i go out in clubs. I see girls i am attracted to, and try to make aquaintance with them. I win some, i loose some. The ideea is that at first i always wind up with someone that i am attracted to.
The day after starts the discovery phase. If i see there is nothing more than a perfect body, i'll continue to date her untill i get bored of... you know.. Embarassed
If i find out that i can actually have a conversation with her, that we have similar hobbies, and so on, than i know that she might be a keeper.
rshanthakumar
I think everybody would like to have both. Have the cake and eat it too. But what you get would be the question... You dont expect everything from your girl. you will be disappointed.

It is better to have limited expectations when you are serious about the relationship. For one night stands, what you get is what you enjoy. Exclamation
chrisu
In my opinion the mind is a lot more important, because if you want some future with he/her you have to come along. You don't do anything with only a good body. And if the body is too ugly for you, there are always big bags that you can put over she/he. Wink

Bodys also get uglier when they get older. We men often get bigger stomaches and womens breasts starts to hang. So for those who only think that bodyes are important have to change their partner to a younger.
Subsonic Sound
The girl I am with at the moment is extremely attractive... although it has to be said, when I first met her, I thought she was quite attractive. Cute, but not my type.

Getting to know her, and slowly getting to fall in love with her personality (never met anyone so sweet and considerate) I slowly found her getting more and more attractive to me. She wasn't 'my type', but my type is changing to suit her!

More and more I find that the only girls I notice in the street as being pretty, look like her in some way, whether it's build, complexion, dress sense...

I think frankly you can learn to love either body or mind, but that mind has to be more important.

When you can find someone with a fantastic personality in a killer body, great. Unfortunately, they're always almost taken already, as they're a rare catch.

I'm a lucky bastard.
Tycoone
Both. Who doesn't want both?

Good body moves up your good sex life, and good attitude moves up your good non-sex life. =)