FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

.hack//

Monkeydog
I found the first three .hack// games fun,tho a hasle to buy and when i lost my memory card and .hack//Mutation i decided not to get Quarintine so i never beat the series Sad
But now the two games i can't wait for. .hack//G.U. will be 3 games all as big as the last 4 combined.And since the main character is a Pker i shall be happy since thats the one thing i really wanted.
Also there is gonna be .hack//Fragment,which(any diehard .hack fan would know from its name)will be online Very Happy.
albert
Monkeydog wrote:
I found the first three .hack// games fun,tho a hasle to buy and when i lost my memory card and .hack//Mutation i decided not to get Quarintine so i never beat the series Sad
But now the two games i can't wait for. .hack//G.U. will be 3 games all as big as the last 4 combined.And since the main character is a Pker i shall be happy since thats the one thing i really wanted.
Also there is gonna be .hack//Fragment,which(any diehard .hack fan would know from its name)will be online Very Happy.

Will the game[hack] have bugs in it??? Rolling Eyes Laughing
Raggy
I've played and beaten .hack//Infection but I have yet to buy Mutation, Outbreak, nor Quarintine. I want to buy them...maybe a birthday gift or something. >.< I like the premise of the series (the anime, manga and games).

I can't wait for the new games to come out. I love the new villian. Atleast, I am assuming the taller, skinnier evil Kite wannabe is the villian. His twin blades look awesome!

I pray CCc. doesn't mess up the online .hack. The game could be like the offline games just with a character creation feature. It would be a plus if the creation had a way where no one could name themself Kite or model themself after the game characters. >.<
Monkeydog
that would be so intersting if the game put you in a coma...