FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bryce 5 offered for free download by DAZ

CatBox
Check it out Wink

http://www.daz3d.com/program/bryce/bryce5free.php

This is what it says on the site

----
Download Bryce 5 Free

It's now even easier to create breathtakingly realistic 3D landscapes and animations with Bryce. For a limited time, DAZ is pleased to offer Bryce 5 software absolutely FREE!* Now through September 6, 2006, download Bryce 5 for no charge at Download.com. Once you have completed your installation, you will be prompted to register your copy at the DAZ3D.com website to receive your Bryce 5 serial number. At that time, you'll also be able to download the Bryce 5 presets. Strike an optimum balance between power and ease of use by integrating this innovative 3D software into your creative process.

This DAZ special offer is available only at Download.com and will absolutely end on September 6, 2006! So don't delay in picking up this gift of one of the finest landscaping and animation software applications available anywhere.

*An extensive collection of Bryce 5 original content is available as part of a special Bryce 5 Content Pack in the DAZ web store.

----
Just a few more days people Wink
ocalhoun
Ah, but you still have to get the serial number... Don't they charge you for that?
Anyway, bryce 5 is a great program, and is excelent at making the sky, ground, terrain, and textures look very real. It's also very easy to use, but it lacks a good modeling component, so it's hard to make new complexly shaped objects, and impossible to make objects that flex in an animation.
VidE
Thanks for the Heads-Up!
photographerguy
I was so excited about this.

The Mac version does not work.
It can be loaded, but not saved. Certain options make the menus not selectable. It is worthless.

I was so let down.