FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Butterfly Effect 2

colilon
Could'nt believe a movie can suk so bad before watching that one...

The plost is shity, the actors are avarage, and all of the other things just, you know, stand there, like, doing nothing to better it up.

Say all, it really ruind my 1st movie exp. though I rather not even connect the two...

what do you think of it?
imera
I haven’t heard about that there was a second movie, but by what you describe I don’t think that I want to spend time on it either. If it comes on the TV ill maybe watch it if I have time.

I have seen the first move just once, but I remember a lot from it. At first I didn’t understand the going back and stuff, but later on in the movie I totally got it. I would say that that is one of the better movies in my drama/serious category.
ChaosMike
Usually, the sequels that you've never heard of will end up BAD. I'm sorry you had to go through such a horrible movie Laughing
colilon
It is quite obvious you haven't heard of it, it comes straight to DVD on october 10th, my country was the only country who was stupid enough to buy a movie theater rights or whatever.
jds10912
colilon wrote:
It is quite obvious you haven't heard of it, it comes straight to DVD on october 10th, my country was the only country who was stupid enough to buy a movie theater rights or whatever.

i had only heard briefly of a dvd only release, but what county do you live in?
my friends told me that he saw a trailer for it and it looked very bad though Sad
thats a shame too, seeing as i loved the first movie so much
engeland
THERE'S A 2ND?!!!

I don't care what everyone thinks, i ENJOYED the first one. So i'll be just as eager to watch the second. Though it has bad reviews.

THE 1ST WAS GOOD!
NuStar
Forget good the 1st was awesome .. Ill watch the 2nd anyways .. just to add it to my movie list ..
Tulkamir
Wow, surprised that they would make a sequel, but moreso that it'd suck so bad after how well done the first was.

I'm assuming they had completely different actors?
missmurder
Wait, what?!?! The first one is one of my favorite movies, but if they do a sequel with different actors that goes straight to dvd, you know its going to suck big time...
angelussum
Huh. I haven't heard of a second one either. I thought the first one was really interesting. Never took Ashton as an serious actor, but that movie did help a tiny bit. Haha. No, the movie was very cool - though I can't imagine what they'd do with a second one.
mamba
The isn't no butterfly effect 2, you are silly man and first one where great
GProject
mamba wrote:
The isn't no butterfly effect 2, you are silly man and first one where great

Actually, you're wrong - Butterfly Effect 2

It was a straight-to-DVD release, rather like the recent US release of Hollow Man 2.
zanzou
I think it's really weird that htey're going to have a sequel, but I enjoyed the first one well enough. It wasn't great, but it was enjoyable enough to pass.. at least for me.
OldmanJ
Wow, didn't even hear about this one... the first one creeped me right out though! When we ended up in a time when his woman was a crack addict... man, that was FREAKY! Shocked
chrisu
I've also hadn't heard that there are a second movie. I loved the first one. It was so different from the rest of the movies that are made. The first one so great because you had to think about what happened so you could understand it.

It is sad to hear that this second one sucks. But I think I will still watch it when I get it.
shinnoyami
i would stay away from straight to video hollywood movies Confused looks crappy by the profile on imdb.. how dissapointing, the first movie was so good.
chrismen
Didn't know there was a second one. I would have watched it if I knew if it wasn't for you. Thanks.
darth_revan
Well, i watched the movie... It sucks! It really is... It's so short, it's plot isn't good... First one was a masterpiece, and this one TOTALLY SUCKS!
Jayfarer
I wish movie studios would realize that NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS A SEQUEL. Just because it made more than $20 at the box office doesn't mean you need a second one in any shape or form.
Tokci
Movies was total crap....I mean why do they have to ruin a perfectly good movie by making a sequel.

Somebody plz tell those ppl they don't have to make sequel for each and every movie.
nitesh
this movies suked bigtime... the first movie was surprisingly good ..but the sequel was really bad. bad plot ..bad direction ..bad acting.. bad everthing one can thin of. should be avoided at all costs
Josso
Oh NO. This is an ultimate tradgedy, I watched the first one earlier this year and thought it was an amazing peice of art if nothing else.

Can't beleive they would ruin it like that... I'll still see it though and watch in agony as they wreck the whole experience for me. Must be a fair judge though
simenstene
colilon wrote:

The plost is shity, the actors are avarage, and all of the other things just, you know, stand there, like, doing nothing to better it up.

Say all, it really ruind my 1st movie exp. though I rather not even connect the two...

what do you think of it?

Thanks, i will not see it!
KoiboySG1
The first movie is one of my favorite movies.
This movie i only saw because of erica durance(smallville).
If jou dont like here... dont watch Confused
arkebuzer
colilon wrote:

what do you think of it?

The first movie is one of my all time favourites.
I´m kind of shocked that I had not heard about them making a sequel. Really sad if they could not make the second one as good as the first... but if they just try to make the story like in the first movie it´s hard to add much new into it.
Ah well, guess I will have to go and rent the DVD when it reaches the shops =)
cavey
It almost looks like some other people took the same plot as the first movie, and made a new one with new (B-)actors. Without seing the first movie.

I think they could fit the whole movie in 45 minutes or so. The first movie was great. This one has barely no story, and suddenly its finished!
Shewolf
angelussum wrote:
Huh. I haven't heard of a second one either. I thought the first one was really interesting. Never took Ashton as an serious actor, but that movie did help a tiny bit. Haha. No, the movie was very cool - though I can't imagine what they'd do with a second one.

The first movie was indeed a piece of beautiful art. And it's truly a shame the made a second one, if it is as bad as you say. Why even bother making sequel?
YAOYZ
This movie fails my expectation due to its fragile logic.
web_harman
when i watched the first one , i then on had some intuition that its second part shall come. But now when it came , although it didnt bedazzle me but it wasnt that bad..!!!!!!!!!1
jeanoradean
I'm really sorry to hear such bad things about this movie. I thought the first one was absolutely breathtaking, so of course the sequel could be less...but it doesn't have to be that bad either....a real shame anywayz!
todabeat
Well, its one of those made for DVD movies, but then again "Hostage" was a made for DVD and it was awesome
mialynavahy
I haven’t heard about that but i love the first movie with Ashton Kutcher, i thought that the second will be more interesting...
talonsmallville
Hi people,

I watch the first movie and I just loved.

About the second one, I hear so many bad things. But I will see the same way, because I´m a Erica Durance fan - and I should had some credit to her.

Bye.