FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I slept with my mom!

Will you ask your wife to feed her milk to the kid?
Yes
76%
 76%  [ 33 ]
No
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Who Cares?
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 43

just-in
It was a summer. I was alone at home sleeping on my bed. My mom had gone out to purchase something from a nearby shop. I was watching tv and didn't know when did I sleep and Now I don't even remember that what I was watching on the tv.

After some time my mom had come back and was busy in kitchen. After cooking the lunch she had bath and she came to the room I was sleeping. she changed her cloths and she was talking to me as if I was awake but I don't know what she was saying as I was in deep sleep.

After a while somehow I got a break from my sleep and felt someone is sleeping next me and I recognised as it was my mom. She noticed me awake and she turned me to her side. Now I was facing her face and my half body was completely touching her. She was smiling at me and simply massaged me using her right hand. She slowly moved her hand on my chest then my tummy and my legs even between my thighs.

I turned myself to her side and by now she lifted her top and I could see her breasts in front of me. Now she bent herself and kept her right breast on my face. I started feeling it and slowly found the nipple and started sucking it. She was simply rubbing my back and bum.

Stop it guys don't go into your imagination.... I was only 3 months old and my mom was feeding me milk!!!

Bad people .... stop your imagination. Smile

What I am trying to put it here is that breastfeeding and pumping can be an inconvenience. I think many new moms are ready to get their lives back once they have had the baby. You want your figure back, you want to have a glass of wine with dinner, you want to leave the baby with a sitter and go to a movie, you want to leave the baby with her grandparents overnight while you and your husband have a romantic getaway. And who can blame you? You have been denying yourself all sorts of things the past nine months so that your baby will be as healthy as possible when she enters this world.

Why is breastfeeding important?

There are other, more personal, advantages to breastfeeding:

Breastfeeding is easier than formula feeding, once the initial period of adjustment is over. Breastmilk is always available, clean and pure, the right temperature and composition, and is uniquely suited to each individual baby's changing needs throughout infancy and early childhood. Night feedings are no effort, especially when the baby is sleeping in the same bed, or right next to the mother's bed.

Breastfeeding requires no equipment, unless separation between the mother and baby in the early months requires the expression and storing of milk for later use. In contrast, formula and bottles must be bought, formula must be correctly mixed with pure water and brought to a proper temperature, and bottles must be kept scrupulously clean.

Even a family with the mother working outside the home will find that expressing the mother's milk can be more convenient than using formula: because a breastfed baby will probably have less frequent and less severe illnesses than one who is fed formula, the parents can anticipate fewer days off to take care of a sick baby.

Breastfeeding, by its very nature, requires the sort of skin-to-skin contact that babies need. It is a uniquely bonding experience.

Finally, one of my favorite advantages of breastfeeding: the bowel movements of an exclusively breastfed child have a very mild, almost sweet odor, and are not at all unpleasant to clean up, whereas those of a formula-fed baby are much smellier and more unpleasant.

I hope you guys ask your wives to breastfed your babies...

Even any one of you got the hint of breast feeding.... I won.... Smile
Nintendo
lmao, you had me for a minute then. Yeah i agree 100%. Natural bonds with mothers need to be exploited at that age. But remember (im guessing your a guy), it can probs after a while to have a mouthon your breast i dont know how many times a day. formula can be essential Wink. Im a guy too btw Razz
just-in
Thanks for those replied.

As I said earlier even any one of you got the hint of breastfed then I won...

I am very happy now ... I can see 75% vote as yes.

Smile
Ms.Pseudo
I have four kids, and I have breast feeded them all. My youngest one was 14 months old, when I stopped breast feeding him.

As a Finnish woman it's hard for me to understand this conversation. Not because breast feeding would be somekind of tabu or strange topic, but because it is self-evident thing here in Finland. 99% of Finnish mother breast feeds their babies, at least for 3 months. In Finland doctors and nurses recommend breast feeding to everyone, and have done that for ages.

But we do have a 'motherhood-leave' for every mother for 3 months (wich is payd by state) and then 6 monts 'parenthood-leave' (also payd by the state, it's about 75% of mothers/fathers sallary) wich can be used by mother or father. It's easier to breast feed baby when you are at home, ofcourse.

For me it was the most natural thing in the world to breast feed my baby, and it was beautiful and warm and intimate (by good way, you old pervos!) thing between me and my baby.

Americans, wake up and give best to your babies, breast feed them!
Hitman.
I was about to throw up,lol.

Thank god, it stopped where it is. I am still a kid, but its my decision if my kids are breast-feeded or not.
Nintendo
hitman, female? I got technical i suppose, i actually voted No. This is because i wouldnt my childs mother to breastfeed him/her, it would be her choice.
mathiaus
I voted yes though I imagine myself being married to a woman who has similar feeling to myself and would want to breast-feed without me asking her.

What I'd like to know is why so many parents don't breast-feed their children, when its cheaper, more natural and convienient and better for the child. Even when their out in public I could understand not wanting to show your bits, but why use formula rather than your own stored milk?
just-in
Hello Ms.Pseudo,

Its great to have your views on this post ma'm!

When I talk and a mother of 4 kids talks, there is a big difference.

Thank you ma'm.... and HATS OF TO PEOPLE OF FINLAND!!!

Justin
ninjakannon
I would ask my wife (if I had one - I'm only a teenager y'know); but not force her, of course. Obviously, the wife has the final word on the matter (as it's her who will be doing the breastfeeding), however: whether she agrees or not would not change my opinion. Breastfeeding gives the child a much needed chance to bond with the mother.

Just as an afterthought to this: interestingly, even some husbands ask to have a go, what do you guys think of this? Razz
jipmerite
There are several reasons that some mothers choose to bottle feed. Some of them are

Some women have a low flow. So they need to supplement with bottle.

Lack of education on the benefits of breast feeding.

Lack of time. Most mothers are working these days and their maternity leave is too short and working hours too long to be able to breast feed. In some cases it's just a blatant case of job before child.

Some women want to get back to their pre-maternal physical form ASAP.

There are many benefits of Breast Feeding. Deciding on whether to breast feed or bottle feed is a very important decision every mother has to take.

I have written an [url=http://jipmerite.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!8B1479ED9DCB8883!182.entry]article on Breat Feeding[/url] on my Space some time ago. I hope it will be useful to readers.
_VMX_
OMG, are you serious? People over there in the US don't always breastfeed their babies?

First of all, let me tell you, the mother's anti-bodies (given to him/her by breastfeeding) protect the baby during the first 6 months of life. That is, when the baby doesn't have any vaccines yet, the mother's vaccines act on him/her during 6 months ONLY if he/she is breastfeeded.

Second, it's never recommended to feed the baby with any other milk than the mother's one (except in cases of lack of flood, etc of course), because it can cause little "imperfections" (nothing serious, but things like little "stains" of different colour in the skin, etc).

Never mention the fact that the baby will hardly ever be allergic to the mum's milk, something that can perfectly happen with cow's milk. Also, the mother's milk adapts to the different times of the day, and thus is more appropiate for the needs of the baby at each moment.

I'm really surprised that people over there are not informed about these kind of things.

Also keep in mind that whatever happens to a baby during the first months of life can affect hugely in the overall development throughout his/her life. For example, I was lucky enough during my first year to not get any colds or things like that, not medicines needed, etc. and that has resulted in me being a really healthy person, I almost never get ill, have a lot of ressistance for cold, I usually get over any cold or any common illness without the need of medicines (an aspirin if I want to), etc.

Breastfeeding is one of the things that reduces the baby from suffering any kind of sickness during these period, and thus making him/her stronger for the rest of life.

I think there's some big country that needs a little of maternity education over there... lol
raver
_VMX_ wrote:
OMG, are you serious? People over there in the US don't always breastfeed their babies?

The USA is an overly consumeristic country, where people buy stuff and consume it even if they don't need it. And the most cases, this happens in the bad sense of the way.
CreepingD
Great story! Very Happy
almost fell for it
cchantrain
Very nice introduction ! You are right breast feeding is very important and essential for the health of the baby, the mother and their relationship. Pediatricians and OBGN are now convainced that is is the best way to feed a baby in the fisrt months of life.
7Pound7
Breastfeeding is the best, of course. And natural too.
It gives a type of bonding between mother and child that is never reached in any other way.
Some children even have some rejection towards their mom when they stop breastfeeding. Didn't happen with our baby though.

I plead for breastfeeding and everyone should have the right and the opportunity to have home deliveries.

THat is another topic!

7Pound7
ninjakannon
Just something to add here:
Other animals do it? Why should a child take milk (or any other liquid for that matter) that isn'd from the natural mother. In truth it's unnatural. Cows do it (but not from breasts, I know) and so do goats, those thing's I've forgotton the name of and can't think why and a whole host of other animals.

So why shouldn't we? Because we're weird. Think about it carfully, what is the animal on Earth that is most unlike any other. No, not the hampster, it's humans. Humans are totally strange and off the scale in oddness. If we didn't have the power to decide nto to breast feed, we'd do it naturally without thinking. Humans are meant to breastfeed, that's why the females (yes, I'm talking as though I'm doing a wildlife documentary on humans, sorry but I thought it apropriate to say females in this way) produce milk. And I'm sure the milk that the natural mother produces is better than any cow's milk. Don't you agree?
Vandalyzed
Well, I'm glad people liked your "introduction"........ call it morbid curiosity or whatever it was that made me click........... but your title and the first half of your post was really inappropriate for the topic you wanted to discuss.

Although the topic without the disgusting introduction is a good topic.

I agree with the reasons to breastfeed, but also I feel the choice is left to the mother.

Quote:

Quote:
_VMX_ wrote:

The USA is an overly consumeristic country, where people buy stuff and consume it even if they don't need it. And the most cases, this happens in the bad sense of the way.

Question:........ have you lived in the US or do you just listen to propaganda?
theLOGANhole
I agree on breast feeding..it's been withn human nature for generations. Many scientific studies have proven that it makes a child stronger and healthier when they grow up.

I for one will have my wife breast feed our child...Even if she feels uncomfortable with it I will guide her and help her understand it is best for our baby.
ninjakannon
theLOGANhole wrote:
I for one will have my wife breast feed our child...Even if she feels uncomfortable with it I will guide her and help her understand it is best for our baby.

But do not force her! If she - even after all you say - does not want to breastfeed the baby, you must not force her. But I'm sure you won't, you sound like a sensible kind of guy Smile
Ozzy
I agree with breastfeeding, I was breastfed as a baby.

So in answer to your question: Yes, I would ask my wife to breastfeed, if she was really unsure on the matter...
tyrant
Hell yea for breastfeeding, now we know men are so into boobies -_ -, btw a psychologist did some research , and was able to prove that all kids or atleast 99% have dreamt about having sex with their mom.

I know it's sick.
Hobbit
Haha man, you got me. I was thinking your mom was either really hot, or you were really stupid.
ninjakannon
tyrant wrote:
Hell yea for breastfeeding, now we know men are so into boobies -_ -, btw a psychologist did some research , and was able to prove that all kids or atleast 99% have dreamt about having sex with their mom.

I know it's sick.

OK, that's just crazy... I haven't dreamt about having sex with my mum... or not conciously anyway Shocked

I'd like to know how that was tested, because there are so many factors that could make the test totally unfair.
justingme
crzay story but funny things make me happy,
i choose the answer is YES!
caroline
Wow I was SO close to to killing you virtually Very Happy
7Pound7
Vandalyzed wrote:
Well, I'm glad people liked your "introduction"........ call it morbid curiosity or whatever it was that made me click........... but your title and the first half of your post was really inappropriate for the topic you wanted to discuss.

Although the topic without the disgusting introduction is a good topic.

We need more of these kind of introductions! It's pure artistic and funny.
Ever heard of the word 'fun'? You take it too seriously.
And who are you to decide whether a topic is good or not???
It seems to me that you are not having much to say, but you think you know it all!

7Pound7
supjapscrapper
Hi buddy, I completely agree on th efact that we should all get a taste of our mother's milk and the mother of my children is dfeinitely gonna have to do it Very Happy
But I think since for some women, there is not enough milk or that it simpy hurts too much, I'd go for a mix for mother's milk and other synthetical .... moreover the quality of a mother's milk is way way beter and richer than others, and the love your mother has for you is infinite so she has the most pleasure giving you her breasts Very Happy
LadyAngel
_VMX_ wrote:
I'm really surprised that people over there are not informed about these kind of things.

Ummm excuse me.... Havent you heard of not being able to breastfeed???
Like my son, when he was born, they had to give him sugar bottle as soon as he was taken out of me.. we tried while i was in the hospital and then for a week at home to breastfeed him and he would not latch on at all.. so we pumped and tried it that way he wouldnt even drink the breast milk..his dr said that he just didnt want it he was used to formula from the hospital so there was no changing it.. i could have let him starve but seeing as im not a horrible mother i didnt.. i did what was best for my child and me.

another thing...
my sister in law has 4 children, she breast feed all of them except that last one, she was unable to produce milk with the last child.. her milk glands just wouldnt produce enough milk to support the constant growing appitite of a new born..

does that make her a bad mother??
answer is no.. it doesnt..

just because we dont always breastfeed our children doesnt mean nothing.. and its not just the US.. its everywhere..

we are informed.. it is said that it is the best method.. but there is forumlaes out there that are damn near just as good as breast milk..

so dont down grade us just because there is people who cant do it...
Ghost Rider103
LMFAO, dude you had me good for the first part of it LMFAO!
ninjakannon
LadyAngel, I totally understand your points. I think that it is important to breastfeed children, when possible. But not if there is no way to practically do so. And the child won't be much (if any) different anyway - as a result of this.
molif
woah... u almost got me..

i thought u r being a bad son.. but woah..
jcvincent
Haha. Nice topic. I thought it was a bad one on the first few lines. LOL. Breast milk is still best for babies.
arkebuzer
hahaha, great story!

I thought like "yeah, right, this is just some sick XXX-rated story sopmeone made up"...
I got quite pwned though, hehe
I think most of us was Smile

Back on topic Id say yes, they should do it the real way Wink
Thats more natural.
jharsika
I'm totally for breast feeding. I mean, I turned out very healthy and alright....right? For some reason some people think it unnatural or dirty or something........wow that's the stupidest thing! Every other mammal does it, it provides extra nutrition, and immune-system boosting stuff that formula can't provide. Plus, formula is made from cow's milk, which studies show, too much of, too early can create serious defects. [I can't remember exactly where that factoid came from, I heard it on CBC news, so take it with a grain of salt.] It's been done since we had boobs. Deal with it.

[This is directed towards those who don't believe in it of course!]
remshad
Now a days peoples have not have a society value to think this is my mother
Greatking
breatfeeding is great. its something encouraged. yes its good and every mother should be able to atleast feed their babies for a few months. some even store the breat milk in containers to be fed to thier babies when they are not around. you had me going as well about making love to ur mother! that was funny and great.
hangnhu
I don't want to add anything to this topic, except to say that you should not post something like that for a topic header!!! People head may be in the gutter most of the time, but it is not without foundation! What wrong with title it as breastfeeding? I'm sure that an equally interesing title to a topic. I'm sure there are a horders of men out there interested in breastfeeding to encourage people to read the topic.
pscompanies
LOL you totally had me there for a while.
babarus
wow Smile)))))))))))))))))))))))) it-s fain ....
iyepes
If I ever have children, I suppose I will breastfeed them, all the healthy babies of my family received it, so I would continue the saga.

What I wouldn't do is lasting breastfeeding too much, but enough to make them feel comfortable with formula milk and solid food.
todabeat
good thing i read the whole thing, before i said something stupid.haha good one.
bloodrider
i was scared for a little while.
breast feeding is essencial to the newborn's immunitary system... every mother should brest feed