FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kasabian

kazikame
Any Kasabian fans here? They're an electronic rock band from England. Think a cross between Franz Ferdinand and Depeche Mode.

They're one of my favourite bands ever. I got their new album today and it's just as brilliant as the first. Anyone agree?
Octaeder
I'd say they were more like The Cooper Tample Clause than Franz Ferdinand. Then again I despise FF so might be a touch biased.

Not sure on new album Empire yet. I'm sure it'll grow on me but doesn't seem to have the edge their first album had.

Brilliant band live though.
Octaeder
I'd say they were more like The Cooper Tample Clause than Franz Ferdinand. Then again I despise FF so might be a touch biased.

Not sure on new album Empire yet. I'm sure it'll grow on me but doesn't seem to have the edge their first album had.

Brilliant band live though.
coozy
My favorite song is empire...What's Kasabian fun club? I don't know...
anxiety1
yeh i love them!

there amaizng live as well.

im just starting to get into this new album - it was much harder to get into than the other - although i think its gonna be much better in the long run!

Shoot the Runner, SHoot The Runner! - Classic!!
fashioncrimewave
yep, i liked the first album a lot...

they have a new album! sweet! i'll haveta check it out.

in a kinda random event, one of the few times in the past year or so that i had the radio on, (i think it was a rental car), i heard an interview with robert plant where he said Kasabian was his current favorite band.