FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey everyone

ThornsOfSorrow
I've already posted a few times, but seeing as I haven't introduced myself yet, I think it's time now. So...I'm a 19 year old female who is very much into art and music (favorite bands include Rush, Ayreon, Masterplan, Circus Maximus, etc). I play guitar in a melodic death metal band, although I rarely listen to death metal anymore. Also, I love playing video games whenever school leaves time for that. And now I really can't think of anything else to say about myself, so I'm finished for now. Very Happy
standready
Greetings ThornsOfSorrow! Interesting nickname! Very nice introduction. Hang around and have fun!
secret_soul
Hiya, welcome to FRIHOST. My name is Molly Smile
DawningLight
I love the name too, wondered if it is the name of your band?
What are you studying at school and what's your website going to be about?
ThornsOfSorrow
Thanks everyone. To answer your questions, my username comes from the Symphony X song, "Thorns of Sorrow".

I've just started my first year of college, where I'm majoring in forensic science. Also, after this year I plan on adding a minor in Chemistry as well as a second major in Criminal Justice. Thanks to CSI (which I've actually never watched), everyone wants to do forensics nowadays, so I have to stay competitive.

My website isn't going to be the most exciting thing ever. Laughing It's basically just about my art. I actually have the basic thing up already (http://web.mac.com/thornsofsorrow/ in case you're bored, and just for the record: it's not spam, since you asked! Very Happy ), but my .mac account will expire soon, so I'll need to move the entire site.
hahame
welcome ,but i have to say that ,i do like the art ,may be i am have no the chance to touch them before. i repost the just to earn the points, Razz
tidruG
Quote:
I play guitar in a melodic death metal band, although I rarely listen to death metal anymore.

Would Queens Of The Stone Age come under that category?
coreymanshack
hey thornsofsorrow! well, welcome to frihost! see you around!