FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

uploading

TimsJugling
Is it possible to upload folders?
althalus
Of course Smile
foggy
I just wanted to make it clear that yes, folders can be uploaded while connected with FTP, but they cannot if you are using the file manager built into cPanel.
TimsJugling
foggy wrote:
I just wanted to make it clear that yes, folders can be uploaded while connected with FTP, but they cannot if you are using the file manager built into cPanel.

Great! Is it possible to get uploaded folders into filemaneger from FTP?

thanks in advance
Bondings
TimsJugling wrote:

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean, but ftp and file manager are putting their files in the same space. If you upload directory A with ftp, then you will see it in your file manager.

If you want to upload directories with the file manager, you need to put them in a single zip file and then unzip them using the file manager. With an ftp program it's much easier. Wink
TimsJugling
Bondings wrote:
TimsJugling wrote:

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean, but ftp and file manager are putting their files in the same space. If you upload directory A with ftp, then you will see it in your file manager.

If you want to upload directories with the file manager, you need to put them in a single zip file and then unzip them using the file manager. With an ftp program it's much easier. Wink

ohhhhhhh ok, Thanks