FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If there was a cuban revolution...

Would you join the revolution?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

lunatic07
hey as i said in another forum post my dad works very close with fidel i heard that this might happen that when raul stays president after fidel dies or stops being president that if he says the country will stay communism since it will because raul is worse then fidel and the people think that hes not but hes worse the cubans will leave cuba and all the people from miami that are against communism will invade cuba and make another revolution if that doesnt happen then war with the u.s and if that doesnt happen it will stay communism and raul wont change it so i just wanted to ask you all this if there was a cuban revolution would you join it to fight cuba and give the people in cuba freedom and take over and make the land non communism>? i was thinking of making my own revolution no joke later on in the years if the country stays communism add me on msn peoples_champ_44@hotmail.com and tell me if you would fight for cubans freedom.
lunatic07
and this is serious all non important post of making fun of this and all will be deleted right away.