FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

mixed drinks

andy26
if anyone has some really good ideas or ingrediants of an alcholic drink please leave them here.

one of my own this drink i am about to give you the ingrediants of sounds kike a very nasty drink to try but its actually grate.

ingrediants use the amount you prefer.
coca cola, lemonade, dandilion and beer dock, cherry, calsberg, carling, brandy, port, wiski, vodka, backardi red, whiped cream.

these are the ingrediants just use the amounts to however you prefer but i garnenty this will be a very good mix. you may need to be slightly drunk first as it may have quite a horible tast to it otherwise im not to sure as i made it when i was drunk then tryed it thought it was great and wrote it down.
Dean_The_Great
I would say that a drink that doesn't taste good is no drink at all. If it's just a quick way to get drunk, then I don't believe you're fully enjoying drinking. The taste is important. How it makes you feel is secondary (albeit a very close secondary).

If I'm drinking scotch, it's because it tastes good. If I drink a bottle of wine, it's because I enjoy the taste. If I happen to become inebriated, then so be it.
Traveller
There is really very little difference between this topic and "What's Your Drink?" Please continue the discussion there.

-close-