FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Paintball Pic's

Ghost1941
http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000844rc7.jpg

That's My custom paint job Tippmann A5... I specialize in camo patterns and also I collect old firearms. I work on restoring old firearms and will post some pictures later of the Kar98 and M48 Yugo Im working on.
redice
ahaa, It coooooool

I like it Smile
abone
good , i wait others ...!
Ghost900
I have a tippmann before but mine was a 98 custom. I like the paintjob. Laughing
Matte52
I love paintball by my self and I play in team etc etc. Now i play with the " Eclipse XSV Ego 06" it cost me 14k, not so cheap but the best gun I ever tryd.

I have tryd gun like that one you have on the pictures, but I can't understand how you peopel can play with them? they are so big and not so good if you ask me.

The "ego" i play with no shoots 15 bools per second, what does the tipman do?

best regards:
Matte52
Ghost1941
You paid 14k for a gun and it only shoots 15 bps...? The tippmann shoots 8 stock. With up to 24+ with upgrades. Btw. I paid 300 for my gun, and the parts I made myself. The gun isn't big... and I dont play in a forest full of air filled donuts. I play woodsball, thats what my gun is setup for. My gun personally... it shoots 1 bps. One shot straight to the chest and your out. Thats all I need.

-Ghost

Edit* Btw... You got ripped, Thats full upgrade.

Eclipse 06 XSV Ego $1,999.95CDN

Tippmann A5 Spec's
Caliber: 0.68

Action: Semi-automatic
Power: CO2, compressed air, nitrogen

Hopper Capacity: 200
CO2 Capacity: NA

Feed rate: 17 BPS
Firing rate: 8 BPS

Trigger: Standard
Barrel length: 8.5 inches

Length: 20 inches
Weight: 3.5 lbs. (without tank)

Effective Range: 150+ ft
snowboardude
nice.

i play arena and im getting a tippmann custom pro, possibly w/ the electronic trigger, and maybe a flatline barrel and one of those cyclone loaders, tho for the last 2, im not sure theyre worth the money, and i definitely want to try before i buy.

-edit-

btw i agree w/ ghost, for 14k u got ripped. if i break a gun, i pay 3 bills. if you break yours, youre out 14k, the price of a car