FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Love: a feeling or a verb?

Rico
What happens when that “in love” feeling starts waning? Can you get it back, or is there another way?
Jakob [JaWGames]
I believe that it depends on how strong that "love feeling" is. If you talks much with that person the feeling will probably grow stronger but if you ignores it in a early stadium and don`t talks to that person you can probably stop it at a early stadium even if I don`t know what that should be good for.

But when the "real love" have come over you it is no way back.
Believe me, it is easier to go through it and let it fade with time that trying to hide it from yourself. I know from own experience, I tried to hide the feelings from myself a long time but that only bringed me sorrow and stretched the whole thing over a longer time. Now does she now and that brought me other problems but it is better than trying to get the feelings back.
They will sooner or later come up to the surface.
tylergram
Deleted
Sadow
You can stop seeing each other for a while, like more than 2 weeks. But for most people this isn't an option. If this isn't an option for you than you can wave the feeling gooooodbye after a while.
raver
as tylergram very eloquently put it, it all depends on how hard you work on making it live. And i am sad to realise how right that sentence is Sad
penelopeviv
I think that it can be intimidating the whole love thing, simply because it leaves you so vulnerable.
penelopeviv
Am i the only one who thinks loving leaves you rather vulnerable?
Response anyone?
DJ Santos you asked about different cultures working... I'm not too sure about that.
I don't think they can.
mutagen
Once the "in love" feeling starts waning, there is a variable chance of getting it back. Actually, it's probably all entirely dependent on your personality, and the quality of the relationship in the first place.

I believe there is no way to bring back the "in love" feeling that you first felt, but a similar "love" feeling can be brought back. Otherwise you would just get bored of someone very quickly and divorce or feel obligated to stay with someone.
penelopeviv
So true so true....
Should you then not depend on how you feel to stay in a relationship?
Sabz
tylergram wrote:
Short answer: In a new relationship, love is a feeling. In an old relationship, it's a verb....

You might find this interesting, it gave me so much hope in relationships:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Alho5rFA.LV1dMvpojM67TDsy6IX?qid=1006060301089
justingme
in my opinion:

Love means man and woman will live together for a long time.
Like means man and woman will play together for a while.
angel_of_death
how do you know wether you are in luv??? Question

how do you differentiate luv, like, infatuation, crush etc etc Confused ? i/m sure i have one of these Wink
Rev` -
I absolutly agree with tylergram and I want to send a big kiss to my girlfriend Tea.. Love you <3 Smile
Sava
hmm that feeling you are talking about is nothing more than "Boring"

You get bored and you have to try new things ... but together ... try enjoying your time together and maybe you will get "love" back
penelopeviv
how do you differentiate what you're feeling love, like, infatuation, crush?
Now that's a question that defines your coming of age.
Nobody can tell you what you're feeling, you will have to define it and what it means to you.
kcthomas44
Love is definatly a little bit of both a feeling and also alot of hard work. I believe love is putting a person before yourself.
shishir.K
love is the beat of your heart....
it is the smile on your face whenever you see your beloved one...
its the pleasure of talking n spending time with ur loved one....

love is verb for bookworms....

but its the language of your heart for a normal person...
its a reason to survive in this earth....
love is feeling n feeling love is natural....its types varies...
Utopia GFR
When you truly, madly, deeply love someone, you should show that person, respect and faithfulness Smile

Too many people are far too spontaneous (maybe they should be thinking more) in their love acts before saying the romantic expression "I love you", "Je t'aime" (in French) leading up to commitments that most people cannot make last for a long time Sad

Thus, I consider love words as being the result of trying to capture the very moment and make it as wonderful as possible Very Happy

I barely used that strategy in my relationships for I believe, "feeling" is much better than "saying".

Furthermore, there are other ways of expressing your feelings, like, writing poetry, playing romantic songs, designing romantic websites (lol), making beautiful drawings, sculptures or any kind of art Surprised

Utopia.
Wynand
If you think your love for someone is fading, then you should leave the relationship as soon as possible. Before someone gets hurt. When you and your partner are meant to be together your love won't fade. You will only love him or her more everytime you see them. And you will always want to love them more....
Codeman1
If you feel that your love is fading leave them as soon as possible because if you keep dating them someones gonna get hurt.
daltonedwards
Love is a very complex term and very hard to explain but some people have a tendency to take it fore granted. Never stick around with anybody who makes you feel like a lesser version of yourself. I did for an entire year and I am still trying to improve my self-esteem. It is an absolute nightmare.
loveandormoney
Quote:

Love: a feeling or a verb?

If You live in distance with all humans then it is a verb.
If You do it, then it is a feeling.

I suggest: Do it.
markharris
Its a feeling , felling of sorrows and pain but full of happiness....
loveandormoney
markharris wrote:
Its a feeling , felling of sorrows and pain but full of happiness....

of sorrows and pain
Dont hit Your darling.
moncong
love is a kind of chemistry in our brain.. make us feel comfortable

from that feeling that actual make some memory that we remember..

after the effect of "love chemistry" is gone, it leave memory..
by remembering that memory we could try to make another chemistry
codersfriend
I think love is more of a verb since it involves actions
johans
Wow! for me its hard to explain.

When it comes to love its hard to differentiate... I guess its up to you both..

I have this relationship that 1 girl and 2 of are are both love by the same girl.. I am not sure if i am stupid..
loveandormoney
moncong wrote:

It sounds like

love=drug.
Ankhanu
loveandormoney wrote:
moncong wrote:

It sounds like

love=drug.

More like the other way around; (some) drugs emulate the feelings we have when in love.
AtifJamalAnsari
Rico wrote:
What happens when that “in love” feeling starts waning? Can you get it back, or is there another way?

love is an undefinable feeling.
loveandormoney
Ankhanu wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:
moncong wrote:

It sounds like

love=drug.

More like the other way around; (some) drugs emulate the feelings we have when in love.

THIS IS A JOKE

THIS IS A JOKE

THIS IS NOT serious information.
jamesparker
No doubt, Its a feeling.
loveandormoney
Everybody likes?