FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Science-Core

einstein
chk out my blog at http://science-core.blogspot.com/
i recently updated it after about 3 months!!! so, chk it out and also pls leave COMMENTS..... Very Happy
hope you will like it......................its mainly on Science!!!
the toipics there are very intriguing!!! Wink
Hobbit
I always knew Hobbits existed. I'm seriously gonna show that post to my friends.
einstein
actually, hobbits do not exist, as u can see by visiting this link: http://geekworld.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=426

u can even join this forum, cos its really nice, and the discussions are very interesting!!! Very Happy
einstein
i have updated the blog a little. u can visit it now, and ENJOY!!! Wink
Technaut
darn. it would have been soo cool if hobbits existed. Very Happy
einstein
yup, it wud have....................i always thought they existed!!!
got a serious blow the day before yesterday!!! Laughing Laughing
Technaut
i think this site has some intresting stuff on it. where do you get the material you put on it? Question you must read alot of stuff online to know all this junk! Smile
rayx
Is hobbit a monster !?
Hobbit
No, read LOTR.
einstein
rayx wrote:
Is hobbit a monster !?

no, hobbit is actually said to be a creature(sort of human) who is shorter than a dwarf!!! just read LORD OF THE RINGS and u will come to know...... Very Happy
einstein
Technaut wrote:
i think this site has some intresting stuff on it. where do you get the material you put on it? Question you must read alot of stuff online to know all this junk! Smile

no, i just came across it while searching for an article on Quintessence(hope you know what that is!!!). Very Happy
einstein
hey guys, pls leave comments there, so that i wud know what i lack, or what is good!!!
Technaut
einstein wrote:
no, i just came across it while searching for an article on Quintessence(hope you know what that is!!!). Very Happy

um.... no....
einstein
well, its something abt space...................it'll take a lot of time to explain here..............u can just search it on Wikipedia. Very Happy
einstein
come on people.................why don't you just visit my blog and leave comments??? it will only take abt 2 minutes!!! i hope you can spare that. Razz
einstein
blog updated......new and interesting articles have been put up!!! Very Happy
urangkayo
i think hobbit only live in LOTR Smile)

can you look hobbit in the real world Question
einstein
you are all posting here, but also please leave comments at my BLOG!!! pls do.....
Traveller
Double posting, either by posting the same message multiple times or in multiple threads, or by making multiple posts in succession without there being any intervening posts by other users is against the Forum Rules and is even addressed in the FAQ.

This thread is a good example of how "einstein" has repeatedly violated this rule. Do NOT do it again.

-close-