FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Offspring - Smash

cyph33r
Way back in 1994 the Offspring released Smash and it became very popular, giving this indie band fame, I really loved the old Offspring music from Smash, as well as the album Ixnay on The Hombre. All their later albums haven't been that great, although they have become more popular... Any opinions on the Offspring?
eznet
Smash was by far the best. This is offspring at its original gritty rawness. "Come out and play", "keep em seperated" and who can forget "bad habit"..."Drivers are rude, such additudes; when I show my piece, complaints cease. Sometimes I feel like Im god, you stu-pid--dum -sh-- g----d-- --m-----fer!!!" - Simply classic....
Pyro Man
cyph33r wrote:
Way back in 1994 the Offspring released Smash and it became very popular, giving this indie band fame, I really loved the old Offspring music from Smash, as well as the album Ixnay on The Hombre. All their later albums haven't been that great, although they have become more popular... Any opinions on the Offspring?

Yeah, absolutley brilliant! I love offspring, although they arnet Indie, they are American-Punk-rock. They are my all time favourite band, I know loads about them.

Their best albums are definatley Ignition, Smash and Ixnay. Although their best era was 1984-1998. S/T-Americana.