FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do u miss?

Astrolopitecos
what do u miss on the net?
subjects u would like to see debated on a web site that u dont see?
an overall subjects website do u miss it?

lets talk about this Razz
_-WU-_-TANG-_
I used to post on some old boards that have been deleted. They were pretty cool. I also miss the time when there weren't so many viruses and spayware ready to infect your computer. I like the internet better today though.
DopeyCriz
I miss raiding the MSN Chatroom.
(Closing it down, adding bots etc)

And ermm..

That about it lol

~DopeyCriz
mschnell
I miss the origional hamsterdance. It's so sad.
CompactHaven
I miss all of the "Topgear episodes" that used to be allowed on youtube.
I miss participating on w1k.com before the owner became a jerk.
I miss freecooldvd.com because it was fun to stare at.
I miss the LeanQuisine picture.

I also miss the AWESOME news video of the man who froze his engine components and got over 120mpg rather than 60 in his honda hybrid.
a.Bird
I miss the thrill of seeing boobies on the internet... it was as if I was reborn. Of course now digital boobies are a dime a dozen and the hunt is not nearly as thrilling.
Wahwah Man
I miss the days of no popup blocker. Now i have this sucky thing that bleeps everytime theres a pop up. unfortunately popups come up every 2 seconds. either way i lose
crimson_aria
I miss the forum my friend made. Now, it's under major construction.I hope it'll be back soon.
heriass
I miss Commadore 64 computer, no viruses and plenty of patience
jasmine
I miss being a kid, where you didn't have much responsibilities and life is simple to live in Very Happy
poisonhzkj
I miss the time I spent in chatroom.... Confused
Pikokola
I miss the day when me and my current crush can be together...
I miss my friends...
I miss the day when I play PS with my friend...
I miss my little kitty..
I miss my house...
I miss my shoes...
hiks... One that I want is to go home...
I miss them alll Sad( Sad( Sad(
sunildm4u
i am missing a lot of thrill ...net is no more thrilling.. every thing has been explored it seems as its saturated
sibbahz
I miss when the internet wasn't so commercialized.
Popups are now everywhere and everywhere you go, theres a company after your money.
Dean_The_Great
I miss free Planetarion.

For that matter, I just miss free stuff on the internet. In the days before internet purchasing, you could order all sorts of freebies.
sky305
i miss that night, a day which i meet new friends and chat with new friends and others too continuously from the night till midnight, and we chat about anything and its really so relaxing.
Hope to chat with friends in a same conversation together.(MSN Messenger)
and unfortunately theres no voice contact that can be used to contact few friends once in a same conversation window.
that can be easier but also my connection is slow, plus there won't be any chat history left unless there is voice conversation history, but there don't have that.(voice history-file size quite enormous)
maybe the old days were better...
everyday everyone busy about their own works, seldom have the chance to gather together and chat happily...be sure to cherish those happy memories...
Vanilla
I miss my dad, my grandma, my aunt.
I miss the time when I was I child.
I miss my real friends, now that they live faz away.
I miss the time when Mega Drive was a huge success. Laughing

There's so many things, I can't count all of them. These are only the most important.
wendy86
I miss my girl friend .. her name tiong XX ..... very very miss her.....
Fanghai44
i miss...times of not havin school...
Hylas
I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...
MC--
i miss that night, a day which i meet new friends and chat with new friends and others too continuously from the night till midnight, and we chat about anything and its really so relaxing.
Hope to chat with friends in a same conversation together.(MSN Messenger)
and unfortunately theres no voice contact that can be used to contact few friends once in a same conversation window.
that can be easier but also my connection is slow, plus there won't be any chat history left unless there is voice conversation history, but there don't have that.(voice history-file size quite enormous)
maybe the old days were better...
everyday everyone busy about their own works, seldom have the chance to gather together and chat happily...be sure to cherish those happy memories...

Me and you are soul partners, i feel the same thing... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
jasmine
I miss being a kid, where your problems it to fix your bed, arrange your toys and finish your homework. Sad

And being a kid means believing in everything that is good and being hopeful for the future.
dalordvirus
jasmine wrote:
I miss being a kid, where your problems it to fix your bed, arrange your toys and finish your homework. Sad

And being a kid means believing in everything that is good and being hopeful for the future.

I second that Sad
tenoranin
I miss watching cartoons every morning before going to school..
oh wait, I still do that.. Shocked

- I miss the excitment of seeing a 000.1sec of a topless lady.. Now I don't even care
seanooi
i miss having to be in more than 10 chatrooms at once. It's like an online conference where everyone would just talk crap.
Alienz
I miss an anime that I like to watch when I'm small. Just miss being a kid Sad
Cal_123
I miss my cookie Sad

-CaL
konflikt
Hylas wrote:
I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

^^^^
str8 American Psycho

Anyway, I miss running my fingers through her hair....
kerouac
I miss the days when pages were gray and all text, and you could load apage in Netscape 2.0 without worrying if Microsoft had put more javascript up so that Netscape would choke and die.

I miss Ikonboard as well.
La838
I miss the days without a computer, at least I'm able to read books then.
Jayfarer
I miss not knowing how many horrible, disgusting, and generally harrowing things are published on the internet.
meetul
I miss my old frinds Sad
I miss the time we spent when we were kids
I miss the tension free mind I used to had as a kid
I miss those golden days
Ducksteina
I miss the time when I was new to computers. Everything was so exciting then...
Zaini
I miss the simplicity of the older days. Internet so much easier and not such a complicate beast as it is now.

I miss the trust in Internet. Now we just can't believe anything there is in cyberspace. Not even a person ID. Not even a wb search.

I miss Internet without all the commercial aspect. It's use to be a passion. Now, everything is about making money....
ella vocsin
I want an oficial site about UFO. Information that cones from trusted sources.
jasmine
I miss my pet dachshund. He died 3 days before my birthday. Sad