FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Virtual CREDIT CARD For Net?

k_s_baskar
Hi all,

To verify my paypal A/c and To activate my Adwords Campagin I Need a Credit Card. Due to some reasons I can't able to get Credit Card instantly. Anybody here tell me about VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD providers like www.epay.vg

I am badly in need of it. Please help me to select a good Virtual Credit card provider

tq
Smile
eznet
I didnt even know that existed... fully online, virtual credit account with number and all?
k_s_baskar
Yes Virtual Credit Card comes with

Creditcard Number
CCV
Expiry Date

epay.vg says this card can be used like physcial card but restricted to Internet Transactions only. http://www.card444.com is providing serive like this. I want to know which one is best.

Smile
wowz
neat-o... you realize the catch though, right?

first, it cost 49.95 to get one... there are dozens and dozens of -real- cards that you can get like this. Just get a secure credit card. No credit checks or anything... it will cost you some dollars (though I have seen cheaper than 49.95), plus you get a REAL card that can be used online and off...

39.95 I believe is normal.. just look up secure credit card... don't go for an online one when you can get a real one for cheaper.. but don't expect the online one to be instant.. heh.

depending on where you live, you can walk into a bank and get a secure credit card! right away, faster, great
k_s_baskar
Hi,

My residence place not covered by any banks providing credit card. so that i can't able to get real Credit card. If any International Banks provides Credit Card ?(Even against Deposit) without any area restritions. If yes kindly post.

tq
Smile
mOrpheuS
k_s_baskar wrote:
Hi,

My residence place not covered by any banks providing credit card. so that i can't able to get real Credit card. If any International Banks provides Credit Card ?(Even against Deposit) without any area restritions. If yes kindly post.

tq
Smile

I know HDFC bank have a virtual credit card service offering for their account holders.
http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/payments/netsafe.htm

And this facility is available in India.

You may want to look into the details of this one. Cool