FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rate us at ClickHereFree!

Bondings
Frihost has finally been accepted on ClickHereFree. Please vote for us on http://www.clickherefree.com/hosting-free/details.php?id=2544 .

Edit: this is an old announcement. We are listed here now: http://www.clickherefree.com/hosting-free/details.php?id=113 .

To support frihost, please only write a review if you want to vote for excellent. Give your honest opinion and make your review as long as possible. (I heared this has influence on the ratings, but I'm not sure)

We plan to keep providing the free webhosting for at least a few years, as we claim to be a reliable free host, but for this we need more users and voting for us may make this possible!

Thank you all!

[Edit by Bockman] [05-07-2005]
We have made it to the top 3 Very Happy
Thanks everyone for your support and for your reviews on FRIHost.

Thanks to meangurl for the link Wink

[Edit by Bockman] [11-07-2005]
And the news keep coming
We have reached #1 on clickherefree Very Happy
Thanks everyone for your continuous support of FRIHost.

mOrpheuS research Wink
Maka
Just made a review. Cool

Ps. I can't see where my review is Confused .
Slay
Bondings wrote:
Frihost has finally been accepted on ClickHereFree. Please vote for us on http://www.clickherefree.com/hosting-free/details.php?id=2544 .

To support frihost, please only write a review if you want to vote for excellent. Give your honest opinion and make your review as long as possible. (I heared this has influence on the ratings, but I'm not sure)

We plan to keep providing the free webhosting for at least a few years, as we claim to be a reliable free host, but for this we need more users and voting for us may make this possible!

Thank you all!

I voted Excellent Smile and i'm honest Wink
Bondings
Maka wrote:
Just made a review. Cool

I also voted and it isn't displayed yet. I think the votes are coming immediately and the reviews have to be accepted by the admin of ClickHereFree. Or an emailadress is required for a review to be displayed. We'll see it when the first reviews are added.
At the moment, they seem to be offline. They can give us a lot of traffic if Frihost reaches the top 10 on the homepage.
angel
I voted Excellent too, because it is fact.
Helios
It is a fact... this host it the best.
James Bond-007
I gave it "excellent. It definately deserves it Very Happy
NghiaSuper
Maka wrote:
Just made a review. Cool

Me too. Still can't see my vote Sad
But I think Frihost is really excellent
tricker
i want to vote,but my ip is blocked!
sad-ing!!!!!!!!!!!
wistom
Rated: 4.85 / 5
This provider was shown 250 times
Number of votes: 13
You have recently rated this provider.
mOrpheuS
Finally my review shows up ! Very Happy Cool

second one from the bottom.
and it's the longest one yet.
Wink
sean
voted five star! Smile
I heard Clickherefree gives high rating when ppls write long comments.
btw, Number of votes: 12 ? only 12? hmm..
Bondings
sean wrote:
voted five star! Smile
I heard Clickherefree gives high rating when ppls write long comments.
btw, Number of votes: 12 ? only 12? hmm..

They are deleting most of the reviews. I have no idea why and what could be the cause, only that the number of votes decreases a lot some days.
sean
Bondings wrote:
They are deleting most of the reviews. I have no idea why and what could be the cause, only that the number of votes decreases a lot some days.

clickherefree is not reliable. I cant trust their 1~30 top freewebhosting either. just my personal thought.
Maka
They didnt post my review!!, I wrote a pretty longish one!! Crying or Very sad .
Bockman
mine has been there unchanged. I think they are removed after a fw days, so it is necessary to have supporters everyday (wich is logic, because then you will know that it is good AND that it is updated information.)

Me, at www.clickherefree.com wrote:
Posted By IP: 194.65.X.X 2005-05-08 08:20:49
FRIHost has a very stable service (i haven't seen it down yet Wink ) and the product offer is quite good. Great stable Hosting.

Be Well Cool
jingling326
Bondings wrote:

Thank you all!

ok support u
vizavex
wistom wrote:
This provider was shown 250 times

Mine
Quote:
This provider was shown 359 times

I voted but why still in 13 votes
wierd ~~! Rolling Eyes Question Exclamation
Do they delete some votes or reset Question Question

and my review did not show up ....
do they ignore it ? Question Question
Bondings
vizavex wrote:

I voted but why still in 13 votes
wierd ~~! Rolling Eyes Question Exclamation
Do they delete some votes or reset Question Question

and my review did not show up ....
do they ignore it ? Question Question

Yup, they delete most of the votes and only after a period of time, a small part of the reviews shows up. Not very logical, but who cares, as long as they give us some visitors.
Maka
I added a frihost link to are forum front page in the sponsers and links block with a little picture Very Happy .
sean
my vote apprears!!
I heard clickherefree delete double posting , posting with proxy against fraud. so do not double post and do not use proxy when you vote.
Quote:
Im so impressed frihost's fast page loading. and so far didnt experienced downtimes. recommend!
xezon
I will vote frihost now
cnnet
I just voted
cnmay
Your IP, 221.212.195.2, has been blocked. Due to abuse, we no longer allow anonymous proxy surfing.
Helios
cnmay wrote:
Your IP, 221.212.195.2, has been blocked. Due to abuse, we no longer allow anonymous proxy surfing.

puckers...(replace p with f =P)

it´s our right to keep ourselves anonymous.. bah

well, disable your proxy and try to review again.. after that just enable the proxy.
gonzo
My review hasn't appeared online yet. Sad Perhaps it's because of the web proxy I was behind. I don't like the first two octets of my IP address shown either, thank you. The first two provide location. I wouldn't have a problem with the only last two showing instead.

oh well.... but I didn't get a rejection message like the one in the previous quote (probably because I'm sneakier)
Bondings
gonzo wrote:
My review hasn't appeared online yet. Sad Perhaps it's because of the web proxy I was behind. I don't like the first two octets of my IP address shown either, thank you. The first two provide location. I wouldn't have a problem with the only last two showing instead.

oh well.... but I didn't get a rejection message like the one in the previous quote (probably because I'm sneakier)

It only works when you have a static ip-adress, apparantly.

Maybe this is not the best system, but I can assure you, there has been a lot of abuse lately on clickherefree (competitors giving bad remarks and voting several times daily). They even had to restart the whole system if I'm not mistaken.
mathiaus
accepts my vote each time but never the review with it. Sad
Bondings
Anarch wrote:
That rating site has major programming problems...When i submitted my review it said you have recently rated this site...i was like (!)...I then set up a proxy and deleted my cookies and tried again...Then i was banned!!!...Maybe its got problems with Dial-Up users

Yes, they do not accept votes from proxies. They had some users voting several hundreds of times a day.

BTW, your go button isn't working. Twisted Evil Very Happy
Bondings
Anarch wrote:
Bondings wrote:
BTW, your go button isn't working. Twisted Evil Very Happy

Lmao...Why Am I Feeling A Lil' Disliked? Crying or Very sad Razz

Just joking. Laughing
ww2
just voted excellent ofcourse Twisted Evil ...

but frihost is realy the best free web hosting that i find on net.
Astrolopitecos
just rated u there Razz 5 stars Very Happy eh eh eh
this forum is very nice Smile i hope i can help it to grow Smile

Good luck Cool
sasuke
its the best
i vote 50000 stars for it Very Happy
win66
test best free host is frihost. Cool
Maka
Should I write another review?, my last didn't get posted, im on a dynamic ip btw.
Bondings
Maka wrote:
Should I write another review?, my last didn't get posted, im on a dynamic ip btw.

To be listed on the front page we need at least 25 accepted reviews longer than 25 chars. We are at 22 at the moment.

But they will only list a provider on the top 10, 2 months after they have been added, and that will be in july, so there is no hurry at the moment. Very Happy
wking
I voted Excellent Laughing
ldnet
I just wrote a review and i rated frihost 5/5 cause its such a great host, so keep up the good work.

-Cheers!!
Bondings
ldnet wrote:
I just wrote a review and i rated frihost 5/5 cause its such a great host, so keep up the good work.

-Cheers!!

Thanks Very Happy
yun4
great host i vaoted 5/5 too wish i could put in more i'm surely gonna introduce more ppl to koin this marvelous community
palace
i voted but there 1 thing i dont get

y u have to post five posts to get it free???
foggy
palace wrote:
i voted but there 1 thing i dont get

y u have to post five posts to get it free???

It serves as a sort of safeguard and attests to the fact that you are willing to be active in the forums with the required amount of posts to retain the hosting account.
Maka
Just wrote another review, hopefully they will post it this time. Very Happy
Usy
rate you...that aint hard...well...i cnt say 10/10 cos that will be a .com site that gives you everything.so say 6/10 but for free hosting..10/10!!
meangurl
check this out:

hopefully it will last long

congratulations for making it in the front page!
mOrpheuS
meangurl wrote:

Dancing congratulations to all

and it will not just last long, it will rise even more

Maka wrote:
Just wrote another review, hopefully they will post it this time. Very Happy

Their are 87 reviews for FRIHost there, yours probably is just no longer on the first page (mine has gone to the last page)
prithvi
Voted 'excellent' and wrote a review too.

Keep it up, folks! Very Happy
Bondings
meangurl wrote:
check this out:

That's great! I thought it was only going to appear in a few days. I just hope we won't get flooded with too much requests. Wink
rollespil
As far as i am (requesting) it works fine and the 250MB Very Happy , 10GB bandwidth Very Happy Very Happy , no file size limit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . I voted excellent !!!!!!![/img][/list] Very Happy
DotCom
I just voted it EXCELLENT!
RaFaMp
I voted on excelent, because this seem to be a nice comunitty because:

it have game section, tutorial, and etc...

not like the other one that the forums are:

Politics, Agronomy, Health and etc... bahhh
Sluff
also voted excellent,this is the best free host i have ever seen for the whole time i have been on the net lol
mOrpheuS
An update -
we are now ranked first on ClickHereFree.com

Dancing
Maxalou
I just voted 5 incase anyone wonder... Rolling Eyes
Seriously FRIHOST is the better host i saw in my life...
bao
I vote your host is Excellent.
snowboardalliance
Wow, #1 host, glad I chose this one Very Happy
littlegiant
Quote:

Done. Laughing

It should show up sometime tomorrow. (I've posted several reviews at Clickherefree.com. It usually takes about a day for them to show up.)
snedan
to Admin

check this out=)

http://www.free-phphosts.com/webhost/frihost.html
Aimewitue
they have an error on them description
they means no perl support
Maka
Aldo it says 1 database, there unlimited here. Shocked
Bondings
snedan wrote:
to Admin

check this out=)

http://www.free-phphosts.com/webhost/frihost.html

Did you suggest us there? Thanks!
Gerardus™
Hi there,
I did vote exellent for frihost and i hope it will be the best choise.
I'm here since few weeks and didn't post anything yet untill today.
This because i think you have a great thing to offer here. Everywhere on the net it's the same story, first you get an account, and before you even are finished with your site there is problems. Either the server is down or something with banners that dont work or wich are very annoying.
I'm looking for a good reliable host, where my site can grow.
I hope i found that host here at frihost.

Thanks for this great oppertunity.
Regards, Gerardus™
firefly
I voted excelent because of the great opportunity that is being offered which cant be found anywhere else Very Happy , atleast I havent found anything like it yet.
hofer
Forum-Hosts are just the best ideia for free hosting i ever seen.

Frihost deserves an Excellent.
babumuchhala
i have voted there a few times and given out my reviews. But damn i never seem to find my posts in the commesnts below. Sad
Bondings
babumuchhala wrote:
i have voted there a few times and given out my reviews. But damn i never seem to find my posts in the commesnts below. Sad

They first have to be checked and if you have a dynamic ip/proxy, it is removed.
D Lightbulb
I actually found this host from clickherefree.com

great, just great
meangurl
oh my.. now frihost is out the top10 on clickherefree... let's get working people... let the whole world know how great this free host is...

long live FRIHOST
Bondings
Some information about clickherefree.com. (they got banned by google and removed the post-to-host sites)
Quote:
Have you seen the following image on the home page pointing to the thread I started in their forum?

http://www.clickherefree.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1486 is the thread.

They got banned some time ago by google. A few days ago the admin has removed all (in fact not all) post-to-host hosts. It doesn't really matter, the majority from the traffic they had came from google.

At the moment, we receive so much traffic from other sources as you might have seen in the new request's forum. I really don't mind for the extra 20-25 requests we would have gotten with top5 clickherefree.com without google ban. Wink

(copied from other posts Wink )
techcheetah
Rated Wink
Jeff_vella_leone
Bondings wrote:

Thank you all!

[Edit by Bockman] [05-07-2005]
We have made it to the top 3 Very Happy
Thanks everyone for your support and for your reviews on FRIHost.

Thanks to meangurl for the link Wink

[Edit by Bockman] [11-07-2005]
And the news keep coming
We have reached #1 on clickherefree Very Happy
Thanks everyone for your continuous support of FRIHost.

mOrpheuS research Wink

i have to admit that i foud frihost when i was looking for a good host on www.clickherefree.com
it was ranked the best and its right frihost is the best host i ever saw
ty bondings and those who got frihost running
i beleave that clickherefree is a good publicity for frihost
i just wated to let it know to the admins i think it helps
Bondings
Clickherefree.com is now banned by google and stopped displaying post-to-host sites. We are no longer listed in there, so this thread is -locked- .