FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fantastic 4

Fantastic 4 (The Movie)
Good??
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
OK?
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
BAD
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

vengeance
Sup people.. I went to watch Fantastic 4 last night with my girl.. and I thought it was pretty good... tell me what you think???
mdelovett
Pretty good would not say it was amazing but defintly worth seeing.
vizavex
Ok~~!!

not too bad
still entertainning Very Happy
homg
i haven't seen it.. i really want to though.
nhl4000
May I ask is it worth seeing? My father told me, on the radio, this guy was there to rate it/review it. And halfway through the movie he got up and was going to leave, but he told himself that he is here to rate/review the movie and that he should do his job. Confused
XeRo
I think the Story of the movie dont make any sence with the story of the comic...

Ben was cured from his rock deal in few seconds and in the comic.....ZzzZzzZzzZZzzzZzzzzz..... that takes a lot of time... but is a good movie... worth to see it..
nhl4000
I guess, I'll see it sometime when I'm out. I'll come back here and I'll give a little feedback when I do. And IF I do remember. Laughing
inesquecivel
Pretty gooooooooood!

Laughing
XeRo
im specting the second one to see the return of Dr. Doom... I cant believe they didn't kill him in the first part he, makes no sence...
Mona
Movie was awesome. totally beat spiderman for my favorite superhero movie.
XeRo
I think that never gonna happen and spiderman is the best marvel movie of all... and FF is the second one Razz
doomachine2000
It isn't the best film in the world, but there is some action in it, and its quite funny, I would've thought that guy that is in nip tuck and used to be in charmed would've been too crap to be an actor in that film lol, overall, the ending wasquite good, the fire guy was the funniest when he poured stuff over the *thing* I feel sorry for the stretchy guy...lol