FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Former Miss Universe to go on a date with a 17 year old...

bigdan
How lucky is this guy...

From the Daily Telegraph website: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20256417-421,00.html

Quote:
Daniel has got Miss Universe at his feet
From Sydney Confidential in The Daily Telegraph
August 26, 2006 02:44am

YOU could call Daniel Dibley the luckiest kid in Australia.

When his mates ask him who he is taking to the Year 12 formal he can, without a word of a lie, tell them Miss Universe, Jennifer Hawkins.

In a victory for studious nationwide, the 17-year-old Bathurst High School student yesterday became the coolest dude in school after Hawkins answered his letter of invitation - and said yes.

"I didn't tell anyone I was doing it so it's a surprise to me and everyone Ms Hawkins said yes," the single school captain said yesterday.

"I like to think outside the square and I thought Ms Hawkins was a prominent figure, especially to the men, that she'd be a good formal partner."

After "lagging behind" on finding a date for the November formal at the Bathurst City Hall, Dibley tracked down Hawko's manager, pleading his case on school letterhead.

"I feel this would be a great honour for both Ms Hawkins and me," he wrote. "She could fly up to Bathurst as there are flights daily and I would book accommodation for Ms Hawkins at Lochinvar Cottages, which is situated on the famous Mount Panorama looking over Bathurst and is the only five star accommodation in the Bathurst Region," he tempted.

Lucky for the business studies and legal studies student, "Ms Hawkins" liked the sound of that.

"When I saw the letter from Daniel, I thought 'that's cute', he went to that effort and he was nice and I've never been to Bathurst," Hawkins said.

"I didn't have anything in my diary for that day and I love doing random things - and school formals rock."

Lucky for Dibley, Hawkins' boyfriend, reality TV ice skating star Jake Wall has approved the date.

"He already knows. He's cracking up - he thought it was hilarious," Hawkins said.

Lucky guy! I'd love to go on a date with Jen Hawkins Very Happy
schudder
Jup, she doesn't look half bad Laughing

But I don't know how much that kid is going to enjoy his date. I mean, all the guys are just going to hord around her and stare Razz
alkady
Lucky indeed, This is actually a first. I doubt any major celebrity would accept an invitation like that.

Plus this isn't one of those "Rare" Cases where it can work, Judging by the article and what it says, The kid had to have some sort of wealth because he was able to provide Top Notch accomodation which goes a few hundred dollars a night.
Josso
Very Happy Very lucky indeed.
ncwdavid
Id love to be him. But they mightn't get on too well when they go out. He must of got some fright when she said yes.
Rsam

Yes Please! That is one lucky 17 year old.
Wahwah Man
There was some kid who was dying from leukemia(sp?) and wrote Angelina Jolie asking for her to give him a blowjob as his last dying wish. She refused and the kids parents were freaking out like how could you turn our dying son down!?!?

if that wouldve worked i might have had to get a life threatening disease.
R2.DETARD
That sounds like the make a wish foundation's worst nightmare.
bigdan
alkady wrote:
Lucky indeed, This is actually a first. I doubt any major celebrity would accept an invitation like that.

Plus this isn't one of those "Rare" Cases where it can work, Judging by the article and what it says, The kid had to have some sort of wealth because he was able to provide Top Notch accomodation which goes a few hundred dollars a night.

Well, fortunately for the kid, she has an amazing down-to-earth quality and a great sense of humour, and from the looks of things, had a clear date...he's bloody lucky I say. Razz

I'm not going to get into weather or not he's got rich parents, but in either case, Jen's got a employer (the Seven Network, trying to topple Channel 9 from their No. 1 spot in the TV ratings, for those not from Australia) who'd probably pay for the accomodation, they're already reportedly shelling out for a helicopter. They're going to milk this for ratings, I know it.

I hope he knows what he's getting himself in for. (Apart from the bleeding obvious Razz)
bigdan
Wahwah Man wrote:
There was some kid who was dying from leukemia(sp?) and wrote Angelina Jolie asking for her to give him a blowjob as his last dying wish. She refused and the kids parents were freaking out like how could you turn our dying son down!?!?

You got the spelling right. Very Happy

Anyways, how old is the kid? You can't realistically expect an celebrity to give a dying kid a blowjob. They have standards...well, some standards anyway Razz
scotty
bigdan wrote:
Wahwah Man wrote:

Anyways, how old is the kid? You can't realistically expect an celebrity to give a dying kid a blowjob. They have standards...well, some standards anyway Razz

That is the most pathetic dying wish ever. Get some bloody morals.

Wish for that whenever you want but as a dying wish wouldn't you want something more respectible?

RIP
Man who got sucked off by Ange.

Loser.
heriass
Today miss universe was caugth in a sex scandal in Iceland few days ago. When her boyfriend was away, she slept with another man. Her boyfriend found them 2 naked and asleep. He phoned his friend and they broke his hand and she broke her finger also.
bigdan
scotty wrote:

Wish for that whenever you want but as a dying wish wouldn't you want something more respectible?

RIP

Loser.

I hope you're not referring to me...I'm not entirely in favour of it either. I do have some standards. Very Happy
jcvincent
Haha. Lucky kid huh. The girl is beautiful, but I'm not into blondes. LOL. But indeed he is one of the luckiest kid in the world. How did he do that? I guess we should ask him how he did that. Just imagine who will be his next dates for the next couple of years? Hmmm....
jcvincent
scotty wrote:
bigdan wrote:
Wahwah Man wrote:

RIP

Loser.

Was he really dying? If I am on my death bed, I will not be asking for anyone to give me a blowjob. I just don't get it how this man was able to bring his immoral values in his deathbed. was he really dying? LOL. Maybe that was just a strategy for him to feel angelina jolie's mouth into his thing. A bad man indeed.
bigdan
Another Year 12 kid has gotten a date with a Miss Universe contestant...this time, its this year's rep for Australia, Erin McNaught...

Again, from the Daily Telegraph (http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,20296969-5007132,00.html)...

Quote:
My big night with McNaught

By Fiona Connolly

August 30, 2006 12:00
Article from: The Daily Telegraph

SYDNEY schoolboy Jordan Avramides was "a bit bummed" when Jennifer Hawkins took up Bathurst lad Daniel Dibley's invitation to go to a school formal.

Jordan had also written the beauty queen a letter but had been rejected because Hawkins had filming commitments.

Enter Hawko's understudy, Miss Universe Australia 2006, Erin McNaught.

McNaught, 24, is now off to the Trinity Grammar School Year 10 formal in November as Jordan's date - and the 16-year-old is "totally'' stoked.

"I know her from the watching the news and seeing all the stuff about the photos,'' Jordan said of the topless shoot which earned the Miss Universe contestant the nickname "McNaughty''.

"She's cute. Let's hope she's a nice one too,'' he said. "My mates are on the formal committee and they choose the tables so they're loving it. Dad's pretty happy too. He's baggsed driving us there.''

The only hurdle was the girl he'd already invited before McNaught agreed to step in.

"She's fine with it. I went over to her house with mum and told her and she was really happy - she's a good mate," he said. "I double checked she hadn't bought a dress or anything yet.''

Walking into the Shangri La in the city with McNaught on his arm is set to be the highlight of his life so far - a night he plans on sprucing up for.

"At first we were going to see if my brother's suit would fit but I think I'll get my godfather to come shopping. My godfather is a cool dresser but my dad you might call a bit old-fashioned.''

But good old-fashioned chivalry will be alive and well on the night with a traditional corsage in order for McNaught.

"I guess Mum or someone will make me get that for her wrist. I'm pretty hopeless with that sort of thing.''

Geez...there are some ambitious people out there...
Karl
bigdan wrote:
How lucky is this guy...

From the Daily Telegraph website: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20256417-421,00.html

Quote:
Daniel has got Miss Universe at his feet
From Sydney Confidential in The Daily Telegraph
August 26, 2006 02:44am

YOU could call Daniel Dibley the luckiest kid in Australia.

When his mates ask him who he is taking to the Year 12 formal he can, without a word of a lie, tell them Miss Universe, Jennifer Hawkins.

In a victory for studious nationwide, the 17-year-old Bathurst High School student yesterday became the coolest dude in school after Hawkins answered his letter of invitation - and said yes.

"I didn't tell anyone I was doing it so it's a surprise to me and everyone Ms Hawkins said yes," the single school captain said yesterday.

"I like to think outside the square and I thought Ms Hawkins was a prominent figure, especially to the men, that she'd be a good formal partner."

After "lagging behind" on finding a date for the November formal at the Bathurst City Hall, Dibley tracked down Hawko's manager, pleading his case on school letterhead.

"I feel this would be a great honour for both Ms Hawkins and me," he wrote. "She could fly up to Bathurst as there are flights daily and I would book accommodation for Ms Hawkins at Lochinvar Cottages, which is situated on the famous Mount Panorama looking over Bathurst and is the only five star accommodation in the Bathurst Region," he tempted.

Lucky for the business studies and legal studies student, "Ms Hawkins" liked the sound of that.

"When I saw the letter from Daniel, I thought 'that's cute', he went to that effort and he was nice and I've never been to Bathurst," Hawkins said.

"I didn't have anything in my diary for that day and I love doing random things - and school formals rock."

Lucky for Dibley, Hawkins' boyfriend, reality TV ice skating star Jake Wall has approved the date.

"He already knows. He's cracking up - he thought it was hilarious," Hawkins said.

Lucky guy! I'd love to go on a date with Jen Hawkins Very Happy

It is probably not a very good start to call the date Ms Hawkins!
bigdan
Karl wrote:

It is probably not a very good start to call the date Ms Hawkins!

you've gotta admire the kid's guts for asking. Razz
tkcy
well, lucky chap. but nothing would have happened if he haven't tried in the first place. "Ask and you shall be given, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened to you." Hahahaha.
Hitman.
what a lucky bastard. hmm, Daniel? that's my name too. I may have a chance Razz
tidruG
"Ms. Hawkins, would you dance with me now?... wait wait... sign my autograph book, first, please? ... and er... do you mind if I take a few pictures as proof, please? ... oh, and some of my classmates would really like to have their picture taken with you too ...... and..... oh, is it time to go already?"
Assiez
That's cute, I'd prob find going on a date with a celeb annoying though.

In releated news, the person who played Pedro dropped by my school random, ended up being surrounded by freshman girls.....

I can imagine going on a date with hawkins would be like that, only with guys
Vrythramax
According to the original article the kid wasn't dying, he won a nationwide contest in which she picked the winner...but that does not rule out the possiblity that the kid may have a heart attack before the evening is over. Laughing
sibbahz
Im sure hes going to enjoy that! That will be a memory for him to keep.