FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What console games are you all looking forward to

TarsajumaClan
My list would include: Halo3, Splintercell Double Agent, Gears of War, and Mass Effect. This holiday season is going to be good for xbox360 gamers.
Tasa
I am not really a console gamer, however; I have always been a big fan on the Zelda games. And I am looking forward to Twilight Princess coming out for the gamecube.
TarsajumaClan
I may have to undust my cube for that one. I was about to buy it a year ago before it got delayed.
xorcist
I'm loking forward to the New Smash Bros, Madden, Splinter Cell and Grand Theft Auto, Proberly might get them all w hen they come out.
Tasa
TarsajumaClan wrote:
I may have to undust my cube for that one. I was about to buy it a year ago before it got delayed.

Yea I was really looking forward to it last year. I don't cry over game delays but I came close for this one. Very Happy

But Twlight Princess is the only reason I have my cube still set up.
rightclickscott
8 Words:

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

I nearly sh*t my pants when I saw the first trailer for it. Being a huge Metal Gear fan, I'd spend all my money just for a PS3 just to play this game. My girlfriend is looking forward to Final Fantasy 12, but I could care less, because MGS4!!!
Tasa
rightclickscott wrote:
8 Words:

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

I nearly sh*t my pants when I saw the first trailer for it. Being a huge Metal Gear fan, I'd spend all my money just for a PS3 just to play this game. My girlfriend is looking forward to Final Fantasy 12, but I could care less, because MGS4!!!

Well RightClick you just made me laugh out loud. Now this would normally be ok but I am at work and now people are looking at me funny. Thanks a lot man! Laughing I fotgot FF12 was coming out, but I will wait until it comes out for PC before I bother with it.
Rsam
Most anticipated game for me is Super Smash Bros Brawl, also looking for Twighlight Princess. Why just stick only to console? Also looking for Supreme Commander and Spore, it's going to be a good gaming year next year.
Saryon
Well, I can't wait for the Nintendo Wii to come out, and then play Zelda on it Very Happy
evilryu530
i'd like to buy a Wii, but i will test out the remote first, also a PS3, not sure yet, the ps3 is sick!!! with free online game play,
TonkPilz
I'm a huge Zelda fan and ill probably get Wii just for that game Very Happy
i have played all the Zelda games so far not counting the portable version's