FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you recomend frihost?

TarsajumaClan
We would like to leave freewebs and this looks like a great alternative
James007
Of course I recommend it. It's the greatest hosting solution ever. All you need to do is make some usefull posts and then I or another account creator will give you hosting for it. As long as you keep posting in a usefull manner you can keep your totally ad-free website.

I love it Smile

James Smile
TarsajumaClan
Thats what attracted me. Im still waiting on my request for hosting. Cant wait till i can get off freewebs. We killed their bandwidth restrictions in less than a few days.
James007
How did you do that?
TarsajumaClan
James007 wrote:
How did you do that?

We have nearly 100 active members visited frequently, the site was constantly being updated. They labled us high traffic and put a add before you could veiw our site and blocked our uploading abilities for the rest of the month saying we had reached our limit.
www.freewebs.com/cain141
James007
Well we don't do that here, and you can start right away! Have fun!
Traveller
TarsajumaClan wrote:
Thats what attracted me. Im still waiting on my request for hosting. Cant wait till i can get off freewebs. We killed their bandwidth restrictions in less than a few days.
James007 wrote:
How did you do that?

Wow! With only 40MB of space and 500Mb of bandwidth, it's no wonder!

Here, you get 250 Mb of space and 10 Gb of bandwidth, so you should be able to go much further. Of course, remember to keep making good-quality posts in our forum, with original topics and messages that show your own thoughts (i.e. no copy and paste). If, at first, you're not sure about your own topics, feel free to respond to existing ones.

Your site looks great, but you should probably change "Annoucments" to "Announcements."
TarsajumaClan
Well thanks for the spell check. My friend does all our code and we must have missed the typo. We are starting from scratch on a new site though. That site was set up for html/xml. The new one will be in php.

Btw: What do you think about this:
www.freewebs.com/cain141/test
http://home.cfl.rr.com/fusionone/background.jpg

Thank you for all your help
SpellcasterDX
Hey, those are cool! Very very nice! Did you do that?
TarsajumaClan
No, thoose were made by the co-overlord of my clan. Glad to know you like them. Thank God we are no longer hosted by freewebs.
Traveller
TarsajumaClan wrote:
Btw: What do you think about this:
www.freewebs.com/cain141/test

"GAMEING" should be "GAMING"

TarsajumaClan wrote:
http://home.cfl.rr.com/fusionone/background.jpg

Looks nice (and "GAMING" is spelled correctly in this one), but much too large a file for a background. With the very limited bandwidth I have here, it took forever to download completely.

Otherwise, just my personal taste: I prefer the overall "look" of the other design. The more important opinions, however, would be those of your users. If you haven't done so already, ask them for their feedback, since they are the ones who will have to use the site.
James007
I have to say that background looks magnificent!
Dragonfly-online
HEH! FREEWEBS!!! I used to use that for years! THis site is sooooo much better. SOme info if u r curios....

Posting is required, and They have the posting system for a reason, they can provide free hosting because their advertisers pay frih, and they do that because they get clicks, and that is because we spend time on the forums, and frih knows that we, as a user, are doing our part by bieng on the forums, and eventually cliking the ads, thus the advertisers pay frih, so they can continue to provide free hosting. If we don't post, then were not clicking ads, and this tells frih were not doing our part to make it free, and thus we dont deserve our free hosting.
TeenZine
lol I game from freewebs to. I blew there brandwith cause it was my homepage. And I also liked the support here I hope you enjoy it to.
D.Nikolov
Yes - I recommend FriHost a 100% Smile It's a great host and the needed amount of posts isn't impossible to reach...
Billy Hill
i can't say anything about their hosting, but i sure like reading all the different views/perspectives/cultures etc etc that's here. lots of flavor for sure. Very Happy Very Happy
HDirtwater
D.Nikolov wrote:
Yes - I recommend FriHost a 100% Smile It's a great host and the needed amount of posts isn't impossible to reach...

I agree totally. Not only is the post count 'not impossible,' it's really very easy. A good post or two a week after the initial plunge is all you really need. Of course, getting involved in a discussion can be fun, so posting really isn't hard at all.

The hosting is excellent, and certainly as good or better than a few paid hosting accounts I've had. Easy uploading, good control panel, and nearly 100% up-time. Can't ask for more!

/buttkissing Wink
TeenZine
HDirtwater wrote:
D.Nikolov wrote:

I agree totally. Not only is the post count 'not impossible,' it's really very easy. A good post or two a week after the initial plunge is all you really need. Of course, getting involved in a discussion can be fun, so posting really isn't hard at all.

The hosting is excellent, and certainly as good or better than a few paid hosting accounts I've had. Easy uploading, good control panel, and nearly 100% up-time. Can't ask for more!

/buttkissing Wink

And the posting here is fun. Like for me I meet tons of people here and they helped me when I was new.
tim-cutts2
yep i totally reccomend it . Smile nice one

Tim
marioflory
Hey you

I just want to say that the quality of this Host is extremely high.. you have lots of space and great functionality. Also reliability was 100% as far as I can tell.

The only thing is that you are REALLY supposed to post on a regular basis. And this seems a bit of a problem at least for me... (have a look at my score... Sad )

But everytime I want to switch to a paid hoster I fill out the contract details and at the last step, before confirming the online order form I am thinking..... ummm... do I really neeeed a paid one? Let's do some posts in the forum and let's stick with frihost.

And that's it.
I'm still here and posting...

Mario
andy26
This is tae one and only bestest free hosting site iv ever come across and the fourm is gr8 u get so much technical help from the people here
Malchior
When I was browsing the web for Free Hosting with MySQL and PHP compatible, I came upon an almost 10 page of free hosting websites. I tried some of it and their posting requirements are a too "overcharged". I'm still requesting my new web site here in FriHost, but I would recommend frihost than any other free web hosting site.

Others: Nothing

Very Happy
xanarulz
Damn straight I recomend it, I went through at least 7 or 8 different hosting sites, but none can offer you better for a measly post per day! great space and bandwith and basically offers almost complete compatibility with all the basic web languages and functions, PHP mySQL, cronjobs, etc...
tidruG
Thanks for the support, but it looks like this really really old topic has been brought up now without any real need for it.
Hence, I shall -lock- it up Smile