FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What animal like you best?

sholb
I like cats, what do you do like? Very Happy
Coclus
i like cats too and hmm i don t know the word: big bird in the mountains which eats meat understood it?
L7aj Kakashi
me I like horse and cat
Shanghai_Dragon
I love the cat the most because they are adorable, curious, and smart. Its too bad some people are allergic to them though. They make great pets. You can even toilet train them!
joxang
I have two adorable and slightly freaky budgies.

Slightly freaky because they're females and make out. Does that make them lesbian budgies?
alexpotter
omg, a lot of cat lovers here Razz

well i have to say that i love cats too...

I wouldn't know where to start, but I'm sure that anyone who likes cats knows what I mean.. they're just sooo adorable, cute.. and smart.. very elegant too..

and LMAO @ the lesbian budgies Razz
cloudship
cat smells bad from time to time, hehe

i like dogs better. and i think a rabbit is also a not bad idea for me. hehe Smile
r_abbes
i like a young cat too
ThornsOfSorrow
I like cats best, but I've always wanted a chinchilla. Those little things are so hyper and entertaining! Expensive though...
Winterborne
I like cats, but I think i like dog's better. Dogs play with you more, though cats are very independant.
bonestorm74
Yeh cats are cool. I probably prefer them over dogs. Dogs I find too slobbery and they jump all over you and make a mess. Cats on the other hand are a lot more independent. I guess that could make them seem stand offish from time to time, but I like the fact they give you some space from time to time.

They also dont jump all over your guests and slobber on them which is also a bonus! Smile
m00tmuffin
I like cats, with horses probably coming in at a close second. Some dogs are really loveable, but on the whole I just don't like them all that much. Mad
ocalhoun
Take a good look at my avatar, think real hard, and make a guess.
playads
sholb wrote:
I like cats, what do you do like? Very Happy

the dog
ashen
I love cats and kitten!
I also like a several kinds of dogs (only that looks like wolf), wolf, eagle, and all of big cat (tiger, cougar, cheetah, etc...).
Rico
i like little animal, catching mouses, with furry and many sharpness by the toe area. mine can say meow. very cute but with biting sometimes
bluefossil
I like Liger. Part lion, part tiger. breed for their magical powers
ChaosMike
I'm a bear lover...Bears are such awesome animals Cool
Sava
I love parrots, sea turtles (the small ones) and hamsters. Hamsters are number 1 for me because they love playing.
CreepingD
I've got a cat, because I'm not allowed to have a dog witch I prefer, because they are so playfull when there young and thankfull and loyal when they become older
carolinehjkim
My favorite??
ah...it's kind of hard to choose just one.
1. Giraffe
2. Dolphin
3. Moose
4. Dog
5. Raccoon
they are all so cute = )
kazoe
i like cats, they are rather cute.. and fluffy. but i do not want them as pets. i dont know why. i just like seeing them in my friends house or so. dogs, yes, those i really love. and they are the ones i prefer to have in my house as pets. fishes are nice enough, i've got a little hammerhead and its nice looking at him when i've got nothing to do
TrueFact
Well, i guess i have a zoo at home, got 5 cats, 2 dogs, 3 horses, 1 turtle, 2 doves which are the only two locked all the others are free at the back yard and only the cats are allowed to get inside the home. I like the cats the most cuz the dogs made many troubles for me and that's why they had to learn to stay in the shed in the back yard. And the horses are getting old, they are not farm horses and they never did farming, they are Arabian horses. And the turtle was brought to my grand mother and i guess she's about 80 yrs old at least depending on what my fathers says about it.
yy1124
For house pet it will be Dogs...

Otherwise, Orca is the best~
DRXX
I got an 10 month old cat and I like dogs

Will get one soon (I hope)
DeviantDragon
I like cats and all feline animals! They are so cute and independent. I also find them more intercative tha dogs.
evandb
Zebras
medievalman26
I like Panda Bears the best but next them I would have to say dogs and the occasional penguin just because they are always so well dressed;-)
Satori
cloudship wrote:

i like dogs better. and i think a rabbit is also a not bad idea for me. hehe Smile

I can assure you that dogs smell bad too. My brothers dog is a big smelly golden retriever. He's cute and fun, but you can't do anything with him without ending up smelling like a wet dog. They even bathe him on a regular basis and he still smells. Maybe he's just got overactive sweat glands or something...but he's definitely way smellier than my girl's cat. Or any cat I've owned in the past for that matter.

Cat's all the way!
LadyAngel
Hmm, another one of them questions that makes you really ponder.

I would have to say that my fave animal is cats. because of the constant need fo affection and then the leave me alone attitude.. reminds me of me .. lol

but next to cats it would have to be dolphins and tigers.. which i guess the tiger could be considered part of the feline family huh.. lol
Rev` -
I like dragons so what? Laughing

No, seriously, I like dogs a lot, but haven't got the time to feed them, and play with them sO I don't have 1.
Denime
cloudship wrote:

Dogs smell much worse, ever seen a dog cleaning itself?

I like cats best, especially my red male cat which we call "noballs" in dutch.. Laughing
angel_of_death
i like that part about the independent nature of cats. but they are a bit too cute and cuddly for a guy.
so dogs for me Smile
Rico
Rico wrote:
i like little animal, catching mouses, with furry and many sharpness by the toe area. mine can say meow. very cute but with biting sometimes

Nah! i like monkeys more.
kazoe
Satori wrote:

I can assure you that dogs smell bad too...

hell yea, i've got a dog and he's loves playing and jumping and running around and he smells. even when been given a bath everyday. so i guess its about the glands. the everyday bath is fine but if ever somebody at the house forgets to give him a bath even a day, he'll really smell and its annoying because he loves to jump at people at any given time and sits at our sofa while observing us move. but yeah, he's cute and fun like that so we dont have the heart to give him away and stuff.
fxflotterer
I had spiders, but I prefered my wife. Now ths spiders are dead Wink