FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you access Frihost?

Wynand
How do you access Frihost?

Only something interesting that I want to know. How do you access Frihost? Do you have a direct link to the Frihost Forums in you favorites or do you every time type in www.Frihost.com in the address bar?
GameFreak
Actually, Frihost is in my Favourites. My homepage is my Site. Every time I want to access Frihost, I simply click on the "Frihost" tab on my Favourites Menu. Isn't that neat?
godam64
i'm using firefox and type only fri and then looking for the full link from the available history visited link list Rolling Eyes
standready
I have Frihost forums bookmarked for quick access.
Daniel15
I personally type in http://www.FriHost.com/forums/ to access the FriHost forums Smile
mattchun
I type FRIHOST every time when I try to access, it's not a difficult-to-type url, right?
IceNinjaa
im same as mentioned above. i start typing frihost then just go down. boom frihost forums
DRXX
Quote:
i'm using firefox and type only fri and then looking for the full link from the available history visited link list

Yah

I do the same thing..Its faster and easier!!
saiyeek
I type the whole thing evertime. Its not that hard c'mon.
Saryon
I type it completely each time I want to acces; I suppose I'm too lazy to put it in my favorites. I'm using firefox too by the way, but I don't save my history, so that isn't a solution.
schudder
I usually just type "frihost.net" (yeah, I know it's .com, but the sites use .net, so force of habit) and then click on the forums link. Clickidy click.
blackheart
I'm pretty oldschool. I just type it out everytime. Favourites and desktop shortcuts are too new fangled for my tastebuds.
pll
Frihost is my Homepage ! of course
ncwdavid
Well I type down in the bar: www.fri and the rest of the link comes up.

But for the frihost directadmin login I have it bookmarked but not in the list. In mozilla firefox on the bookmarks bar going across the screen right under the address bar
Lonelyhut
I type "frihost" and push CTRL plus ENTER. and then I access Frihost.
Vrythramax
I guess I'm just lazy...I added it to my toolbar (beats typing it out or looking through my bookmarks).
Alienz
I bookmarked FriHost forum, cPanel and my site in a folder of my browser for easy access.
jabapyth
godam64 wrote:
i'm using firefox and type only fri and then looking for the full link from the available history visited link list Rolling Eyes

same here. Very Happy
Yjaxygames
godam64 wrote:

I do exactly the same.
eku53ru
Whenever I access FriHost, the URL depends on the location. I normally go to from frihost.com when I'm not at my home computer, and in some cases frihost.net for the fun of it.

When I am at home, though, I use the bookmark I have on my toolbar. That is directly linked to my FriHost profile, since the first thing I'm concerned about is the number of points I have left. It does get annoying when you access a site solely from your forum profile, but you do get used to it eventually. XD
Hammy
hah, wow. random topic.

I type http://fr
Then press down
then hit enter

Wink lol
shwetanshu
wi have frihost in my bookmarx toolbar in FF.. so just Computers-->Forums ---> Frihost!!
AaronJizzles
i have fire fox so its in my bookmarks toolsbar so iwhenever i wanna come here i justc click it.......
thats pretty much it

-.....................-
::-AaronJizzles-:|
-.....................-
Blaster
i have a button to click in firefox Very Happy I rearly type stuff in.
Yazz
Type it out fully.
mistuh griddlez
I first type it on another computer with notepad, then highlight, then right click-copy, then open an email on comcast, then right click-paste, then email it to myself, then go to the other computer open my email and right click-copy the url, then i right click-paste in the address bar, then hit enter. Very Happy actually i just type it in everytime.
garionw
I use FireFox and just have to type fri and it will automatically come up with the forums.

Blaster wrote:
i have a button to click in firefox Very Happy I rearly type stuff in.

What do you mean by this?A Bookmark in the Bookmark toolbar folder?
Pikokola
Well..

1. I put a bookmarks in my Mozilla bookmark
2. I just need to write "fri" in the adress bar and it'll show frihost..
3. Sometimes I write all of them [www.frihost.com ~ enter]
4. and mostly, I use www.frihost.com/forums

Very Happy that's all
rajhank
I personally type

http://www.frihost.com/forums/login.php

and the above link is also in my favourites.
soulman
well, I use Opera for my favorite site's brower, and Frihost is on the tab evertime when I open Opera...
crimson_aria
I placed frihost in my bookmarks. click it then it loads.
mathiaus
I have different pages bookmarked in a Frihost bookmark folder so I right click and open them all into different tabs which is handy Smile

@ those who type the address: do you actually bother with the http:// or www. part? You don't need to and its more work!
darrenpaul
I just type in www.fri and Firfox brings up matches and click one of of them. But I have a bookmark bar full of the sites I need, hate typing urls and normally forget them. Smile
habook
I am obtain from http://www.freewebspace.net searches