FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New gaming mouse from Microsoft and Razer

SGbilder
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=092&active_tab=systemRequirements

Looks pretty good but I don't like the neon that should be on every little thing right now!!
Ennoying with that blue light in your eyes.

How many here use a specific mouse for gaming? Which?
I'm no hardcore gamer so my Logitech mx600 will do fine!

Some people also say a laser mouse isn't as good as an optical.. what is these problems they're talking about??
psycosquirrel
I dunno, my laser works much better than any optical I have used.

It is basically a rebranded Razer, so it will be high quality. It looks better than the Razers too. I may invest in one eventually, Microsoft mice have never failed me.
photon
2000 dpi is awesome tech!! obviously razer will be creating it and ms just marketing it Razz
Cronneloctopus
The logitech gaming mice are excellent and look great. I would definitely recommend one for gaming and all round usage.

Sam
psycosquirrel
Uh, this is a Razer mouse rebranded by Microsoft. It has nothing to do with Logitech Shocked

Though you prove a valid point Laughing
Jaan
I have a logitech mouse, and really - one can hardly tell the difference by gaming Rolling Eyes . Looks sweet though!
bassgs_17
If Logitech wasn't releasing a new mouse, I might buy this. I'm currently sitting at a piece of crap wireless mouse and keyboard right now; one of those budget $40 Logitech sets, and it gets the job done. All hail frugality... I am awed by lazer mice though... Maybe I can obtain a review unit for the site...

-Aquastrike